IT ALL COMES

IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

>5% of hispanics are accomplished
>95% of hispanics are thrown out
seems fine to me

Fucking hope Mueller gets him on something.

>damage control
Dumb burgers lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Official laugh at trumptards thread

Total betrayal

Don't be delusional. Even if that's what he means (which I doubt) he ran a properly against immigration. The issue is all immigration for America right now.

>republicans control all 3 branches of government
>democrats get literally everything they'd want if Hillary was in office

Trump is now literally, unironically, a bigger cuck than Trudeau

hahahahaha

>calling this damage control
It's only what we've been saying for years.

Damn he really sucks at bargaining.

>democrats get literally everything they'd want if Hillary was in office
Please explain a europoor.

its not up to him. its up to congress. the constituents are going to tell their congresspeople to vote that shit or lynching.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE

Now watch all the drumpfies tell us they love immigrants and always have

Do I go anarchist now?

drumpftards btfo

why the fuck is he twitting this late

Now THIS is 4D chess! LOOOOOOOOOOOL

what the hell is this crap? nobody buys your shit

To not vote for that*

1 million more legal Democrat voters. And a precedent for more

>...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
I JUST KEEP
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN

The first budget had literally everything a democratic budget would want, full funding for Obamacare, full funding for planned parenthood, it was literally an obama budget

Now he's given democrats everything they want, enshrine DACA as law, no wall, AND he's given them TOTAL leverage because he pushed the debt ceiling to december. That means in december the democrats are going to have the ability to hold up the debt ceiling and prevent ANYTHING the republicans want to do, IE tax reform etc, unless the republicans agree to all their demands

It's fucking hilarious

Buys what? He fucking tweeted this.

we're preparing for war and need bodies. the fact that people can't see that proves how many shills are out

YES

THIS WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF YOUR CAMPAIGN OMFG

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*WHEEZE*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THE
>NEW
>FACE
>OF
>AMERICA

>guilt democrats into funding border wall and voter ID
>allow daca recepients to stay but remain non citizens who can't vote

48D hyperdimensional backgammon

my president

The last election was the proof that numbers don't matter.
Won't Obamacare crash and burn?
Isn't planned parenthood a good thing?
for the DACA, the story is still unfolding, I wouldn't speak too fast.
You are probably right about the debt ceilling though.

Hold me user

TRUMP YES!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHZHZHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHZHZHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>*BREATHES IN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHZHZHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHZHZHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHZHZHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Does anybody real want to build a giant 3000 miles wall on the southern border? Really! You do realize "the wall" was just a metaphore...

really love that song
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>The last election
This might have been the last election rebupilcans could have won. With the shift in demographics, democrats will assume full power. It's only a matter of time if matters are left as a status quo.

faggots, see

It's over, dude.

This is soley why I'm pro-abortion and despise pro-life faggots
If it wasn't for Abortion niggers could literally be 25% of the population

>and the minute Democrats come in again, they're all legalized
>and their children become demographic nukes that destroy the political balance and introduce La Raza memers
For chess memers you faggots never really think about the next step.

Trump did to the right what obama did to the left:

fooled them into thinking that voting matters and will bring change.

Pro tip: ask what Jews, in the US and as an Invisible Zempire want.

That is what will happen.

It's really no more complicated than that.

That's 'antisemitic' you say?

That's a magick word to stop you from thinking any further.

You simply need to test for yourself, look who has media, financial power for yourself.

does anyone really want to drain the swamp? swamps are great, crocodiles are great creatures, like living dinosaurs! really!......

Except every amnesty given to illegals in the US has been followed by a massive influx of illegal immigration.

Lold. It's a bittersweet lol, but I did lol

Its just to get 15% tax rate thru. That's what they really want.

I know nothing is set in stone yet.
But the question "Does anyone really want to throw out illegals" should not need to be asked

You would be right my potato friend.
Ireland is the first country I fingered a girl btw.
Good times, green grass and Gaelic Football.

RENOVATE THAT FENCE

but he's given the democrats total leverage in december with the debt ceiling..

*hand rubbing intensifies*

shill thread
sage

Praise kek! Based Mexican people!

It's over.

>shill
Go fuck yourself

planned parenthood is not a good thing
we need more whites, even if it means more blacks
Most aborted babies are white anyway
And spics don't really abort their babies and are the biggest demographic problem we have here

We love immigrants and always have you fucking retard

Nah, those on DACA are fine by me. Obviously congress should pass it as a law first.

>Most aborted babies are white anyway
Someone fact check this right now

White immigrants

WHAT A DEALMAKER!!!!

>it's real

Pls help Hans

I guess I was wrong

Its true nigs abort the most per capta, but most white babies killed overall

Oh look, Trump sold out to the kikes.
Anyone who isn't /ptg/ has known this for months.

FUCK YOU, you were supposed to help us you fucking niggers.

This can't be real

it's over amerilards

143D CHESS M-MY PEDES!!!

delet

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the dozens of days he's taken off to go golfing, the refusal to denounce the neo-nazi violence in Charlottesville, the pissing contest with kim and north korea, and the way he threatened the world with a nuclear holocaust were just some of the latest. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective president, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was a true conservative, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past year trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the YebPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

:'(

Holy crap it's real DONE

Now watch /r/The_Donald, who have just spent weeks posting memes arguing for deportation of "dreamers", defend Trump.

ffs, Trump is a businessman, he should understand the concept of credible threats and precedence

wtf I now retroactively always supported the exact same policies of Jeb Bush that I made fun of him for which I was only doing as a meme and actually agreed w/ him fully, because trump knows what hes doing hes a master negotiator art of the deal, my source in israel says with 100% confidence that

America officially Germany-tier, now. Nuke us kim, pls.

>Islam is a religion of peace. Believe me. Who would want to keep these loving people out? Sad!

Granting citizenship to illegals didn't even happen under fillibusterproof Obama. It won't happen.

saving 800k DACA is not legalizing12 million+ illegals.
he's talking about daca not illegals in general

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE BEST DEALS!

Fuck this guy. Dropped

DACA is cancer and his base want it gone
DACA is literally open borders for children

not even t_d is defending this kikery. /ptg/ though, has plenty of faggots unironically spouting "muh 20d chess" meme
not even reddit is as reddit as /ptg/

One is too many

Estadios unidos

>Your politics on
C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M

>He actually fell for the Trump meme

Shills on full force today

OUT

i want someone to hold me

Trump is deeply cucked!

He is a retard who got caught boning underage girls on Epstein's hidden cameras. The jew crew approached him with footage and said he had to marry his daughter off to a jew, he had to run for president and self-destruct the last chance for white nationalism so no one can ever run on that platform again.

He went along with it because he cared more about his money than his country. Next they will make him implode the economy and various other things to tank the last chance for white people.

You should never trust anyone who associates with Jews in politics. They're not their jewish friends, those jews are their handlers who have blackmailed them!

Did you filthy fucking goyim really think you could counter Mk-Ultra, and the good ol jfk assassination video from the perspective of the shooter?

>open borders
It only applies to a group of people under a certain time frame. You can't get DACA if you came after 2012/or older than 16 at any point, that applies to anyone that comes now.
Ex, a 4 year old came 2 months ago, it's impossible for him to get daca, he's illegal forever.

Only the ones that have taken the welfare and acquired skilled jobs, the rest are fucking disposable.