How nordcucks can even compete with this?

How nordcucks can even compete with this?

How the fuck ice coons can even reach Romans and Greeks to the slighest??

Btfo barbarian fags!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is winter

>literally all 3rd world shitholes without armies to defend themselves
>"""""empire"""""

wew

>no European country
as if the Anglos could ever compete against someone who's just as technologically advanced

Well, Nords did conquer you. That's how the whole empire crumbled.

Do you think commoners in Greece lived in fancy marble temples?

this

Why fight harder against whites when you can just easily expell native Americans from their vast and empty lands
It shows their intelligence especially when compared to the Spanish who assimilated their native Americans in their colonies and fucked them up

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning

No, but at least they could attain them.
Public spaces were made like that to, y'know, be seen by the rest of the population to inspire them.
They weren't living in fancy marble home but they sure as hell didn't want to see these go in flames.

You just know that this is some mudskinned "European" trying to make up for his frustrations.

burgers are retarded..

>Greeks built the ideological foundation of the West
>Romans built the legal foundation of the West, plus provided its religion and social background
>The Roman Empire lasted 1500 years, counting the Byzantines - who also shielded Europe from the arabs

meanwhile
>German Barbarians destroyed the Roman Empire
>Germany attempted to destroy the West twice
>Germany invented communism
>Nordics did shit but raid for a thousand years
>Nords are attempting to bring the same muslim fuckers that have been trying to kill christianity since ever to the heart of europe
hos is there any discussion? fuck nords

By claiming that the people who build Rome and Greece were of their racial stock, even if they can't possibly descend from them anyway.

>impying they are not

stay mad

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

>Islam is at its height when europe is lowest
>don't win

How can whitey even compete

stone-builders aren't inherently better than wood-builders. This meme is fucking stupid. Scandinavia has trees, Greece has rocks.

Fucking stop with these D&C threads
They are no good and all it does is just split up Europeans so we will have a conflict between us instead of focusing on the real enemy

How come Nordic women are so clearly superior to Mediterranian women?

One man Arminius

eventually all empires fall my dude, it was literal degeneracy among emperors that brought about its demise, oh and cuckstianity as always.

What did nords replace roman empire with? a Dark Age that lasted centuries until they figured out how to understand euclid and italians kickstarted renaissance (mediterraneans again)
Truly pathetic.

Romans don't exist any more tho, m8. You may as well be talking about Atlantis

because their genes are so much more feminine, the boys look like girls and the girls look like extra feminine girls

>cucking for you Italian overlords
Sad

lmao I'd rather have my green eyed brunette gf over any blond dumbfuck 10 times out of 10.

>comparing the British Empire to the Roman Empire
The Roman Empire was superior.

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEEET NIGGA

Finland, Estionia, Livonia and Hungary are the western border of Mongoria.
The bulwarks of civilization against the eastern barbarians

you are aware the british are part nordic right? all empires are small compared to ours

>clearly superior
i wonder how bad her pussy stinks

If we couldn't compete they would have conquered us

We destroyed your shitty empire. Where da roman pussy at?

The Roman Cuckpire was a degenrate multiracial shithole that handed the Roman Citizenship to everyone

The Assyrian Empire was far more based

>Why didn't you build things out of stone

There it was.
Tak Sven

>DANube
>SweDAN
>DANmark
>ScanDANnavia
The Nords were the tribe of Dan and the Germans were Assyrians. Blonde-hair blue-eyed people were forced out of the Middle-East by the Medes and Persians, the original liberal coalition that rose up against the warlike Assyrians. It's no coincidence that the lying kike press is called "Media" (after the tribe that purged blondes from the Middle-East). After the Assyrians were expelled the Tribe of Dan followed them

We aren't 20% arab

albozerg, when are you leaving Sweden then?

Hahaha Anglos get cucked. We didn't even chose to conquer you. It was easier to just come over once a year and take your shit.

>We aren't 20% arab

True.You are 50%

snowniggers are stupid

Then you got annihilated by real armies

You will soon be 100% don't worry

But you are an albanian immigrant, a real subhuman.

The Aztecs didn't exist for at least another 500 years. Their closest, albeit indirect, relation would be Teotihuacan. Chichen Itza (the building in the picture) was a Mayan city state. Additionally, Rome had greater buildings before the one in the picture.

If they were so primitive why did they have better mail than everyone else, better steel than everyone else, better and bigger ships than everyone else, and could travel farther and faster than anyone else?

Yes, subversion is effective. You poisoned us with the Christ mind virus.

>Bragging about an empire you lost

And when I said 500, I meant 600-700.

Sneaky albanian living with other balkan diaspora in sweden making these threads everyday

>poisoned us with the Christ mind virus
>Swedistan is the most atheist shithole in Europe
>Swedistan is the most cucked shithole in Europe

Enjoy your caliphate mudslim

I don't see any mixed mongrels.

Funny considering that the Slavs were enslaved by the Romans so long that the word slave comes from them. Why do Slavs idolize the empire that enslaved them?

Albanians have a special relationship with italians, both hate greece and high culture overall, even Sweden.
This guy makes anti-nordic posts everyday.
Albanians are toxic subhumans for any environment.

Sorry to ruin your fantasty ahmed but you are the literally definition of shitskin rapebaby

You're from the south, you have more niggers than all of Europe combined.

>pussy stinks
is this a thing? I recently hooked up with a hot blonde Danish girl and her pussy had a.. smell

At least i am not yankee cuck controlled by the kikes from DC

You make these threads everyday sneaky Sup Forums albanian subhuman

Was it in a warm climate? Nordic women don't do well in hot weather.

>Satan digits

Yea it was
But I smashed her in my AC'd bedroom.

>because killing fellow whites is a good thing goy

Germanics did the same shit idiot
They had settlements in the same very areas as on your map