Do the Alt-Right understand that we do not wish to associate with them because they have lost all concept of empathy...

Do the Alt-Right understand that we do not wish to associate with them because they have lost all concept of empathy? They wish to push for an ethno-state instead of simply fixing the ills of our society. We can fix immigration and deport the illegal occupants. Calling people niggers, kikes, and what not only serves as masturbation. You are not actually interested in adding to the social dialogue, you are interested in subjugation of the other.

You are essentially morons, is what I'm getting at.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/GbZMb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fixing the ills of our society

It'll never be done, as you can't fix a diverse society as its very existence creates division.

>Muh civic nationalism

No u.

Try to engage me or this board will turn to shit.

Same goes to you, Sup Forums is what you make it. If you don't wish to have discussion then you won't get it.

Certainly, but how are you doing anything about it by lighting torches and acting like barbarians instead of focusing on immigration first and foremost?

>implying niggers and kebab can be civillized.

>>Muh civic nationalism

>muh perfect ethnostate that will somehow function without trade and international tourism.

We will continue to crack down on them if they wish to engage in such degeneracy.

> "Fixing the ills of society"

You know segregating from none whites would do this (for us anyway) pretty much immediately..right? all of a sudden crime, disease and welfare recipient rates would drop drastically, the average IQ would increase, and we wouldnt have to deal with the constant racial tension that comes from making different races live right on top of each other.

I dont give a fuck about subjugating none whites. I wish them all the best but I just dont want them in white lands in any significant number as its a direct threat to quality of life and the future of my race. Simple as that.

Do the Alt-Left understand that we do not wish to associate with them because they have lost all concept of empathy? They wish to push for an ethno-state instead of simply fixing the ills of our society. We can fix immigration and deport the illegal occupants. Calling people niggers, kikes, and what not only serves as masturbation. You are not actually interested in adding to the social dialogue, you are interested in subjugation of the other.
You are essentially morons, is what I'm getting at.

You're right OP we need faith in based donald to unite the country

Whites can't have a functioning society until is rid from parasites. There is no "fix" you could offer us that would do away with these groups, you are fixated on keeping them around whites because they need them and white resources in order to survive.

>u are interested in subjugation of the other.

You can't subjugate people you live entirely separately from. Don't you fucking understand what separation means? Whites want to be on their own AWAY from socially parasitic groups like blacks and jews, and the parasite mind interprets the host trying to *get away* as an evil act of subjugation.

>Certainly, but how are you doing anything about it by lighting torches and acting like barbarians instead of focusing on immigration first and foremost?

There's nothing that can be done to help or harm it. Making it known that your culture within the multicultural society, isn't going anywhere and will look out for itself, can give pause, but it can also give pain, yes. Just as doing nothing does.

It's out of the hands of "us".

All that matters is percentages. More of one group, the more that group tries and dominates.

you think that europe and america pre-1965 were *not* ethnostates or something?

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to equate the Irish and German

Don't split hairs, white is what matters, nobody here cares about the type of white

The alt-right totally lost the plot after Cville and looking at Sup Forums right now it's really obvious they've separated from much of Sup Forums.

needs to include that the 1965 Hart-Celler Act was passed by (((Emmanuel Celler))) intentionally to destroy the white ethnostate

>Do the Alt-Right understand
Put basically anything save for tonguing Trumps anus in front of this and the answer is no.

ky faggot

vid.me/GbZMb

I just think we need to take an extremely hard stance on what we stand for and our culture, and anyone who objects is just going to have to deal with it. We can't just exclude based on ethnicity.

I agree.

I think that's more the alt-lite.

Simply take away voting power from degenerates. We can find other ways to do that aren't race based.

Why can't we exclude? Do non whites have a right to be around whites when it's clear through moving trends that we (at least subconsciously) want to be left alone? Why do we have to jump through hoops and make hard to enforce policies just so these people are happy? If you're on pol I'm sure you've seen all the statistics. You simply can't make policies for outlires in groups. Some big brained blacks and Hispanics will be """""unjustly""""" excluded. That sucks. Why don't they improve their countries inatead of diluting ours.

What I don't understand is the alt right taking up the confederate flag, the confederates were the democrats. The republicans did and still believe in all humans being free, not all blacks are niggers, some are really decent people.

>that we do not wish to associate
you the fuck are "you" with your mem, butt-pirate flag to speak for this fucking board? Who elected you asshole? You are aware people have been here a fuck of a lot longer than you making shit posts with your meme flags and actually doing the grunt work? who the fuck are you asshole? I would guess a Jew using an ass-pirate flag..

Oh hello, me one year ago.
Come see me again next year, I'll ask you how you're doing.

Your kind of solutions are at least 20 years too late.

We either get the bloody ethnostate or we become just like South Africa.

Try fixing society when we're gone.

>do the alt-right
>you
you you understand that the term "alt right" was created by Hillary Clinton? Do you honestly think people identify as "alt right?" no they are leftists who have just become disillusioned with the left's Identity politics , but seemingly oblivious to the irony they perpetuate by doing it

You can essential leave, is what i'm getting at.

can I get more redpills like your pic?

Acting like barbarians...
You mean robbing , rapping , killing , destroying private properties , looting ?
I only see niggers do that.

Fixing society is about expelling them.
The only lack of empathy if yours, for the many victims of you fucking diversity.

Kys. Unironically.

Look up recipients of the Kalergi award

You'll understand it is no coincidence. Not in Europe, not in USA. We cannot fight this monster, the Trojan horse is already among us and it will not allow a hwhite ethnostate. Look at how the (((EU-court))) ruled over Poland and Hungary. Hint: Juncker and Merkel both received the Kalergi award

Look at how the puppet government in South Africa is attacking the all-hwhite community Orania. They want to crush it, because it proves that the hwhite man is better off on its own

Fun fact about Kalergi himself: He was mixed race. That probably gave him his identity crisis and was the foundation of his plans for the world

My guess guys... This will end up in blood, probably guerrilla war against our own governments and pro-1 world, 1 colour people

alt right fights for white race, while majority of leftists are white and they are fighting against the white race.

alt right keeps praising the white women, even tho we lose cuz of them.

Why can't you accept multiculturalism is a utopia fantasy land and has only brought misery from its inception.

I harbor no ill will towards any race, but I believe people aren't capable of unity unless everyone and I mean everyone is on board. Some people aren't capable and others refuse, trying to fight human instincts is foolish. At some point you need to put this fantasy idealism to an end.