America is dead

Press F to pay respects.
Press S to spit.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

S

Well Trump is officially a race traitor now.
F
S

F... S

ITs not up to Trump. its up to congress. call ur congressperson and tell them youll vote them out and lynch them if they vote for htis.

S...S...S
S
S

> die with your rage

F

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

F
S

F

S

FFS

F
Ameribros tried but there's no outwitting the Jew

TRUMP WILL NOT REPLACE US

F. As in Fuck you, Britshit.

Yanks, it's about time to start fucking killing. You have the guns, we don't. This is in your own best interest, track the kikes, murder the kikes, before it's too late. Remember they're a matrilineal culture, so no mercy for women under any circumstances. Cut up bodies for morale damage, use fire on places where lots of them are. Fight back.

S
No fucking respect. Not anymore.

You idiots. He's just softening them up because he's about to bring the hammer down. They're all going to jail hahaha and when their crimes are exposed Trump will literally do whatever he wants. That wall is gunna be gold plated and be made of people he's deporting. 9000D chess

I really hope you're right.

>muh 4D chess
lmao, Drumpftard

S. Americans can die for all I care. I never thought it was possibile for a whole nation to be so collectively fucking retarded and obnoxious.

Go back to plebbit please

>This is in your own best interest, track the kikes, murder the kikes
They are the kikes you dumb fucking Turk. Prove me wrong.

F

S(hit)

s
i hope the south rises again tho

It's been dead ever since you let in Mexicans.

You kept the Negro numbers down quite well, but Mexicans are just as bad as Negros in the end and breed like flies and bring over their entire families, which all breed like flies.

It's been over 30 years running.

we are in charge now cumskins.

speak spanish now.

P for poop

It will, but this time just about every right minded person is going to be on their side this time.

>You kept the Negro numbers down quite well, but Mexicans are just as bad as Negros in the end and breed like flies and bring over their entire families, which all breed like flies.

>hahaha
>that laugh of desperation

Redpill me on Trump. Why is he turning into a cuck?

Burrito supream por favor

S

Mexicans are about as violent as Negroes

They don't put in more than they take, albeit less than Negros

Mexico should be a large power, but it's shit-tier

Face it, the more Mexican the US becomes, the worst it is, and will lose its status as world leader to China or Russia (Russia may just get the USSR back up and running).

>turning into
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800

(((Trump))) was always /theirgoy/.

The only thing I didn't expect was this level of backtracking and betrayal.

F
S

they are slightly less violent, because violence is correlated to IQ

Who has awoo denouncing trump I use to post many swoops but after trump caving to DACA we lost our voice in his White House.

S

S

S

Time for the Midwest Reich to rise.

S S S S S
S
S
S
S

FUCK DRUMPF AND HIS MEXICAN NIGGERS

Effectively. Regimes change though, so start accelerating.

S

White men come home. You can still make a difference in Europe.

>the south will rise again

Kek. The Midwest is the only part of the country with hope.