STOP LAUGHING AT ME OTHER COUNTRIES

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD END UP THIS WAY

Too late drumpfy, this is what you get for being a subrural retard

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Dumb fenceposter

at least we tried, look at Germany, it never tried

I USED TO READ CODE UP MAGAZINES

I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Still better than hillary and come on now. We all knew it would come to this. It always comes to this. At least we got to dream for a little while. Evil always wins trumpfag. Don't blame yourself. You never really had a choice.

It's almost like these guys haven't heard of a political figure lie in their campaign promises.
I voted Trump but I kept my hopes low knowing it was near impossible for 100% if his proposals to pass.
>t. Obama voter in '08
Also if Trump really did ship all the spics back to Mexico that would be political suicide.

>if he followed through with what he said he'd do I'm the campaign that won him the election while also removing the other sides voters, he'd never win the next election

Fuck drumpf

he won because of bunch of thousand factory and mine workers in midwest that want to secure or bring back their jobs , not because bunch of autistic southerners spazzing about muh illegals.

MAster Trolls 2017

Hahahaha you got cucked by someone you placed all of your trust in that's fucking rich

I warned you, bro. I warned you...

we all need to move back to europe, and clear out the mongrels there first. then, we'll work our way around the rest of the world. this country is lost for now

When will you retards learn? There's no political solution, everything is fucked and we will all meet our doom soon.

ahahahaha

I wish mel could be the president of the united states.

MY EMPIRE OF DUST

I ain't laughing son, I ain't laughing.

Splitting hairs. Deporting Mexicans is an important part of bringing back jobs.

Not laughing user, this is the day European Christian civilisation died.

Dude we can fix things by other ways than politic. If you're so sure about what you said then kys.

Hahaha, it's gonna start with the beaners, then you will get as rekkt as us, Germany and brittania. Kill yourself while you can burgers.

>Christian

It just strikes me as odd that he'd say "No, Nancy Pelosi, we didn't agree to shit" and now he's like "Hey guys, DACA is kinda good. We won't get a wall, though" which is EXACTLY what he'd said wasn't true all of four hours ago.

We can only hope for something big to happen like WW3 or Yellowstone exploding or even the Sun exploding.. This Earth cannot go on, we need to restart.

You know that she's a Jew, right?
fucking retard.

>for now
Do you faggots even know what disease you have? This shit doesn't go away. This is terminal. There is no cure. There is no America anymore. Soon there will be no Europe either.

If you're a white man, do your kids a favor and don't have any. Don't let this sickness ruin their lives as it will/has yours. Remember: compassion is something only white people have. Let it be what kills us.

>Trying this shit on Sup Forums where half the Trump supporters are foreign

burgers always were funny

Non-Amercians can still go on. At least your countries are white. Americans have no hope other than complete revolution.

>Germany never tried
Oh it tried all right. Now you and your descendants can get fucked for the actions of your ancestors. Too bad, too sad.

Or we can all have 6 kids and teach them how to not be fucking fags.

What happened?

ALL REMEMBER WHERE WE CAME FROM LADS

FOR FREEEEEEEEDOM

lurk for literally two minutes, you dumb nigger

It's all over lads. Trump's backflip demonstrates that the political process in the West is beyond repair. The de-construction of Western Christian society by (((cultural marxist))) jews will accelerate, they have a manchurian candidate in the White House.

Please continue laughing at this retard on my behalf, other countries.

He's saying he doesn't want to but he has to. Honestly who wants to ruin people's lives? I do but we can't have a president that openly does. He doesn't want to do it but he has to.

And they say the left can't meme.
Hilldawg memes are the best memes!

Sure, I didn't know we would win leagues beyond last November

He also tweeted that DACA would have to be put to a vote, so maybe he's counting on Congress to reject it completely.

ky u faggot, he's just bowed down to the Globalists and (((cultural marxists))).

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CONGRESS REJECTING DACA!!!!
good joke, really sends them sides to space.
Retardo cuck

>caring about what other countries think
>being this much of a faggot

Every time Germany tries, millions of white men die. We should probably be thankful they are accepting being browned out of existence.

We were cucked again

It's like when you find out your dad is taking it up his ass but you try to rationalize it.
Just let go...

I wish Rand Paul wasn't 5'8 so he could have been president

If you talk to me like that again, I will hunt down your IP address and rape you.

Randlet is a faggot, though... He shames his father

oh look, it's another one of these ((((thread))))

you better start to speak spanish stupid cumskins.

What happened?

>hit the point of no return right as the pendulum swings furthest to the right in decades
>waste your last chance on a four year Jewish puppet meme presidency
I hope you're happy, drumpftards. You've killed your country.

It's not rape if I like it :)

That sure won't backfire. Do what you want, but I don't think I can afford 6 kids. We're not niggers remember? We actually want to care for and educate our children so they can be successful contributors to society. To live happy, fruitful lives. Quality over quantity is why white people did so well.

Trump acted like a human being and it scared the Maga Youth

So Hillary did win after all.

Is she really the one playing 98D chess?

We were sort of hoping to avoid the "other ways". Too bad. Looks like things are going to get messy.

Die Americancer,
DIE
Die with your rage

Pro-tip: Invest in HILLDAWG memes, they are shooting up in value

>DON'T A DESTROY G DREAMERS' A DREAMS

this is completely retarded but sorta true lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Next up: Trump signs the Medicare for all bill by Bernie Sanders LMAO

Why do you care if they laugh? Their politicians are infinitely worse

thats beyond retarded and not at all funny

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

Hilldawg for the WIN 2020!

Clinton would have been worse but MAGA was complete bullshit. Go ahead and call me a shareblue fucking shill, whatever. I wanted.candidate Trump, and we got Jeb Bush. This country is going brown and nobody wants to reverse it except for a handful of autists on a mongolian throat singing board. I don't give a fuck anymore.