Aaaand he cucked out

Aaaand he cucked out

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
strawpoll.me/13927688
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source or fuck off.

Press S to spit on grave

it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

check his fucking twitter, hes a fucking fraud

HUMPTY DRUMPFTY PROMISED A WALL,
HUMPTY DRUMPFTY LIED TO YOU ALL

I don't mind. We elected him because he smart and works for the people. Let him play his 3D chess. Christ you guys act like such bitches.

>It's ok goys he's run out of promises to break
Wake up and smell the swamp faggot

It's funny you retards act like trump has power and can do things. Everyone here fucking knows good and well that the jew has its grubby claws around his balls. Stop blaming the messenger and blame the source you retards. Take a look at the whole political system, stop assuming trump is a king or dictator. Dummies.

Is there anyone beyond /ptg/ who still supports Trump on this board? I'm starting to think every sane Sup Forumsack can see this guy's a fucking fraud, and the rest are literally cult member shills crying MUH 4D CHESS every time he fucks up.

This crosses the line. I was skeptical with the Syria strike but I still had support because I don't give a fuck about foreign policy. But this, this ends it.

Congrats, this is number 10 thread of this same thing...
Where the fuck are the Mods?

well I guess its time lets hang the donald for treason today at 12 pm eastern

TRUMP IS A BITCH!!!

S

el mawt li amrika

>4-4D C-CHESS R-RIGHT, f-fellow p-pedes?? F-UCKIN B-BASED ...... ;_;

I am laughing so hard at you drumoftards
You spend nearly a year since last November calling others cucks, but are the most cucked of them all.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAJA

CUCC MY LIFE INTO PIECES

The_ronald Shill

Did he make a deal with Soros?

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BERNIE

Can't spell America without cuck.

Aaaaand it's over

And yet he's still a better choice than Killary

He is literally the same

"Yeah we may have elected him for the sole act of deporting illegals and building a wall, but who cared if he gives amnesty to 800.000 spics and their families who could easily double in number in a generation and turn blue multiple states forever, just like California?"

If you fags are ok with this then i think America deserves to be spic'd

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

Ah shit. I'll miss all of you fat, obnoxious fuckers.
Rest in peace, America.

t. SAD people

REDDIT BTFO!

>vote republican goy, we will deport immigrants!
>vote democrat goy, we will take money from the one percent and give it to you!

>election happens
>nothing changes

HOW MANY CHANCES ARE GOING TO COME AND GO
JUST INCHES AWAY AND IT SLIPS OUT OF HIS FINGERS
FFS AYYS JUST DEATH STAR THIS PLANET

Better luck next time

Americans will still support this cuck.

Based fellow pede

>All we did was slow the tide a little bit by not voting for shillary who would have done this Day 1

>thought this was fake because it was word for word the shit liberal retards spout on twitter
>he actually said it.
>he even said it in the same way fucking way liberals say it

lmao at least if we voted hillary the nukes would've flown by now, the wait is just irritating.

Redpill me on Trump. How is he being turned into a cuck this easily?

It's because chuck schumer wrote it down for him.
I believe now that trump is actually really disabled mentally

5D CHESS

SJWs BTFO CAN'T CALL US RACISTS NOW HUH?

hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>nothing changes

Fuck right off with that, this election cycle is having and will continue to have the dankest memes of all times.

He wasn't going to run again so he doesn't care if his base gets mad. He wants good press and now he'll get some. Soon we'll be North Mexico.

Nth dimensional tic tac toe

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688

This is 4D chess. Check em

He's playing devils advocate he's forcing congress to make a decision.

>tfw all the options were the same, it's literally the same every fucking election cycle

If those people contribute to society and pay taxes. I don't see why they can't stay under those prerequisites.

It's better to have a strong border protection and keep out millions of illegals in the future than nothing.

Not at all. With Hillary, Republicans would obstruct everything.

Now, with Trump, Republicans have to follow along.

>forces Congress to make a decision
Do,you know what "to force" means?
They are happy to vote yes on DACA all the way

>pol just now realizes trump is a retard who goes with whoever he talked to last
>pol on suicide watch

This
Trump was playing 4D chess alright but for the based democrats
YASSS,QUEEN TRUMP, SLAY

No, this is just keeping the mudshits around and then walling us in with them. We might as well just go to prison. The wall was supposed to be a fortress not a cage.

yes, it is 4d chess, or maybe 1000D chess. trump lets the congress decide. but daca will fail in the house. 100%. voters will call republicans and pressure them not voting this law or will lose their primaries. especially after they didn't repealed obamacare or cut taxes.... and trump won't be blamed by the press that he ended daca. and after 6 months daca immigrants will be deported. this is really intelligent stuff from him.

Holy shit, so ironically Hillary would've been the best option because Republicans would've blocked her anyways from doing the deathblow to this country. Now with Drumpf freeing up that passageway it literally makes no difference now.

I regret voting for Drumpf, I should've voted #ForHer.

At least with Hilary's world war everyone would die instead of just white people.

No, their voters will pressure them, there will be primaries against them, especially after they failed repealing obamacare, cutting taxes etc. the congress will fail to do something (especially the senate). not enough votes

Save 800,000 illegal "dreamers" for curbed immigration. I'm split, if he deports the other 10 million it may be genius. Keep the educated ones, send the other 90% back with no hopes of returning.

>yfw america will be non-white first before sweden.

>Does anybody want to
>want
You all are sociopaths.

Hillary would´ve been worse but...it just confirms that there is no coming back for the USA. Trump will do the same but at a slower pace.

Honestly, I really regret voting for Trump now. We should've all voted for Hillary.

This was jewry all along and we didn't even do the opposite of what they wanted!

They don't. That is the fucking point.

BEN SHAPIRO 2020

Who is going go enjoy seeing the USA become a second Bosnia?

bye bye america

>says he would go easy on dreams
>says he will build a wall
He's done both, y'all need to listen to styx more

>that abysmal amount of likes and retweets
His support is falling

no one who uses the word "Drumpf" ever voted for Trump you fucking liar.

But Trump is cucking out, and its fucked.

Rewarding people for breaking the law is a brilliant strategy for upholding the law. Can't believe no one ever thought of it before you. Genius.

You're gonna have a bad time

durp, i mean this dude of course

hold me user

Daca recipients here. HES MY PRESIDENT

All the deportees could have been sent to one area of Mexico. It could have been the start of Americanized colonies there. Cancun would have been a good place to start.

>Good, educated and accomplished young people with jobs

So less than 1 percent of all Mexican immigrants?

>Trumplets
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

Actually I did vote for Drumpfyboy, I just like to use Hilldawg memes because they're poorly drawn and thus funny

>mfw no jobs in Spain but your colonies cuck the most wealthy nation so spanish becomes mandatory there.

>he expected something else

It would be economically sensible to grant full amnesty&citizenship to all illegals at this point if you want any kind of workplace regulations or wages to rise.

Trump made the best possible decision here.

I jumped off the "trump train" since around March. Can't believe people don't realise he is just another fucking puppet. Shit's fucked, there needs to be a revolution

S. Donald you fucking coward. Time to rev up the donald the cuck memes

cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump/index.html

>President Donald Trump pushed back Thursday morning against claims by top congressional Democrats that a deal has been reached over legislation to protect hundreds of thousands of young undocumented immigrants and that a border-security package would not include a wall along the US-Mexico border.

Anyone doubting trump should be banned from the board permanently.

Here's the archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump/index.html

S.

This is fucking retarded. He's literally fucking the demographics and giving the democrAts 800,000 voters. If he does thus I will unironically campaign for the democrAts because at least they are honest about immigration. Not fucking back stabbers like our current faggot

How are you any different to the Hillary shills then?

Actually you can't spell cuck without UK

t. Delusion

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

>inb4 /ptg/ cultists try to justify this through their mental gymnastics
Face it, Trump betrayed us on immigration, one of his biggest promises. I'm pretty pissed over this, I wanted illegals out

The difference is we're winning

FUCK TRUMP HES A KEK

Oh my fucking god this is genius

>Threaten deport Dreamers by repealing DACA thus scaring the shit out of 800,000 illegals
>Trump then instantly backs down and says we'l keep DACA, making him look like a savior
>He ends up looking like a merciful overlord

Either i'm looking too much into this or that's what happened.

That's probably what happened, thus making him a cuck

RIP The United States of America. Our only savior is a traitor.