You've got 10 seconds to explain why your waifu isn't /fit/

You've got 10 seconds to explain why your waifu isn't /fit/.

Because there's no point in being /fit/ for her.
It's a waste of resources, which is also the reason why muscles shrink when you don't need them.
Most /fit/ people nowadays are only doing it for reasons of self-confirmation. Not self-actualization, but confirmation. That means they're not getting where they want or should be but instead convincing themselves that they are. It's escapism for jocks.

If you're not a blue-collar loser, being /fit/ is only an expensive decoration.

This does not mean I condone fatness. Being healthy and being /fit/ are two different things.

You don't need equipment to get fit, besides a pull up bar. Seems to me you are just looking for excuses.

>You don't need equipment to get fit,
That has nothing to do with what I said.

You said being fit is an expensive decoration. When it doesn't have to be expensive nor is it merely a decoration.

is this fit?

I wish I could get fit for my waifu, but my dick barely works half the time. My body is shit.

I still exercise somewhat regularly just for the slight benefit it gives. I think it's crushing my back though.

Muscles require feeding. Bulking people eat more than thin ones.
Muscles are purely a decoration if you never use them outside of training exercises.
Is this so difficult for you to understand, muscle-head?

Because she doesn't have to.
She is supposed to look cute, feminine and sensitive and it's my role to protect and support her.

That depends on several variables. Doing calisthenics three times a week you won't need a ton of food, certainly not to have complaints about expenses.
Not true, you never know when you could use them. There is also a ton of mental benefits to working out that I'm not going to list here.
I meditate and study a lot too, I'm probably smarter than you.

>I'm probably smarter than you.
Brave claim, on the internet.

>you never know when you could use them.
This is part of your escapism.
You are constantly thinking of possible scenarios in which you could become a LN protagonist thanks to your glorious body.
In reality, an inhabitant of the first world (economic definition) has practically never opportunity to make sensible use of inhuman strength.

>certainly not to have complaints about expenses.
Sure, if you keep it moderate, you'll only have moderate expenses.

Since when is carrying something or picking something off the ground, doing manual labor or any work that society expects of a man an impossible scenario?
Unless you are an indigent with a small salary it's not something you need to worry about.

But she is.

>carrying something
I can do that without being fit.
>picking something off the ground,
I have an easier time with that because I only have to move half as much weight as you (or less, since I typically pick stuff up with my feet).

>any work that society expects of a man
Like what, carrying the table into the other room?
Being able to do that is not considered being fit. That's considered not being handicapped.

>I can do that without being fit

Something heavy?

>I have an easier time with that because I only have to move half as much weight as you

Stereotypes user.

>Like what

Chopping wood for example.

>Stereotypes user.
No, muscles are heavy.
Look it up.

>Something heavy?
Heavy is a relative term.
>Chopping wood for example.
But if you consider this to be hard work then your definition of /fit/ is very low.
I never work out and I've got no problem with it. What kind of wood do you feed your oven with? Oak?

You can be fit without being bulky or heavy.

What about your life quality, user? You'll have lot of aches and physical problems after 30 that could have been avoided if you were a bit more active.

>You'll have lot of aches and physical problems after 30 that could have been avoided if you were a bit more active.
And you'll have joint pains all over because you were over-exerting them.
See, I can generalize too.

But my waifu is /fit/ as fuck.

That's assuming you are training for something other than health. Muscle mass and bone density is definitely lost with age, if you don't use them.

>That's assuming you are training for something other than health.
And if you read my original post, I distinguished health from /fit/ness.

>tons of meat, roids, and DNP aren't expensive
don't kid yourself.

My waifu is the fittest around. But why aren't I? That's the question. The answer is that I'm a lazy piece of shit.

I love my waifu!

Because she's 9

but she is

she was really out of place in BRS.
lesbian milfs lmao.