She wrote an entire fucking book praising him

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/908285561194078208

How long will it be before Trumptards finally realize they got schemed as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think trump will realize it come 2020

There is literally no good alternative is Trump is out of office.
What is Ann's plan here?

>listening to the grim coulter

Uh yeah there is. Trump is literally just doing what Jeb Bush would do except a little more to the left.

So what's the point of dealing with Trump's incompetence and drama if we get no returns

Trump was a mistake.

trmup voters win no matter what, hillary would have been worse no matter what

That moment is right now dude.

>2015
Fuck off shareblue shill

He still should be impeached just because you disagree with him

Fucking moron

Is this really the end?

>muh hillary

You realise the elections are over, right?

Ann is simply criticizing trump for not upholding his campaign platform: The wall and immigration control

Pence

how is there no alternative?

Trump is running a far left administration all while managing to discredit and demonize the nationalists

A Democrat president would be a better option since things would be the same policy wise but at least dems would be righteously taking the blame

No, he redpilled a LOT of people.
It's worth it just on that accord.
This is hyper relevant again:
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

Trump started saying illegals "Have to go" well before the election all the way until the day he won.

Trump is a lying bitch and everyone sees that now.

As long as he keeps triggering lefties, he has my support. Their anguish sustains me.

not really. how? It would be pretty much the same

The attention fungus can stay alaive on negative energy as well.

Bannon 2020

fuck off faggot, she has every right to call him out on his shabos goy ways.

How is that relevant?

I'm so done with trumps dumb ass at this point. He could have done so fucking much, instead is being retarded centrist, that doesn't even realize why people fucking voted for him.

How's life in Rwanda?

Uniparty owns him after Bannon departure. Flynn firing was the starting point. McMaster purged everyone and invited his(Israel First: Boomer Edition) people

If by red pill you mean he is making it so that everyone hates him and everyones non-stop anger will drive him out of the presidency to calm America... you might be right.

And just look how many people he is redpilling today, "norway"

Pence is right wing on immigration and understands the degeneracy problem is real

Pretty great. Between the exchange rate, and the way whiteness is reveered here, the average American can live like a king.

That is exactly what he is doing stupid cunt, listen to the song in it's entirety.

Coulter 2020?

US elections were like dumb and dumber: democracy edition

i support this

we should meme it into reality

Seems like he triggered a shit ton of Righties today.

Deal with Dems.
Keeping the illegals.
Probably no wall.

Trump trolls everyone it seems.

>female leader
Reveal your flag, Eurofaggot

He got softened up by all the privilige and easy life in the WH. As Bannon said 2 weeks ago, The Trump presidency is over, or at least that what he fought for against HRC.

All these globalist assholes around him like traitorus McMaster, jew Kushner and his daughter softened him up

all those comments sucking trumps dick

republicans really are retarded

Decent.

He is just dogshit since Mnuchin moved in, everything else just piles up the shit.

probably not until you stop posting slide threads away from real shit

>The nose
He's been compromised hasn't he

>leftist
>take the blame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

Ben Shapiro/Coulter 2020

>realise
Show your british flag bong

>it could be worse
So we're back to the excuses for McCain and Romney then?

Fuck donald trump. As someone who voted for him this is the last straw. I hope he gets fucking killed

redpill means disappoint right?

Cuckservatives conserving nothing other than their own demise like usual.
Perhaps it's deserved, evolution favors the strong.

Who the fuck cares about DACAns? They are on a tight leash, they pay taxes etc. Better forcus on illegals, who haven't registered.

The left as a rule can never win, as they mistake destruction, even of their own physical selves, for progress.

The right can lose, however. And as a rule it is constantly in a slow stage of losing as societal decay brought on by the left chips away at sacred principles, institutions and even the people.

Time is thus always on the left's side. Even one illegal admitted furthers their destructive mission.

A compromise with the left, is always "win" for the left and a loss for the right.

>How long will it be before Trumptards finally realize they got schemed as well?
We get fucked over regardless of who is POTUS. Hillary still would have done much worse.

More balls than trump, that's for sure.

this desu

Trump's staying out of Syria for now.Also Gorsuch.Other than that?I got nothing.

March 2017

Jared Taylor is the alternative.

The level of delusion in this thread is through the room. So much for America uncucking itself with so many pissy kids. In politics, you need compromise. The 800,000 DACAns are NOTHING next to the 11 million illegals that ICE are rounding up AS WE SPEAK

This. She was planning on bringing in 650,000 "Syrians" per year. America would have been Europe tier enriched.

Actually falling for it. He is baiting the democrats into going along with him, and he will switch it to what he truly wants. Seriously, it's like you fuckers don't know how Trump operates.

Society is like a body inhabited by two souls, one left and one right. The body will eventually die, but the right soul does its utmost best to maintain it nonetheless out of principle and longevity

The left soul thinks this is pointless due to our inevitable death, so has chosen the side of disease and aging for the easy and egocentric satisfaction of being on the winning side, and does its best to expose the body to pathogens, fungi and parasites.

The left does not really win, as it dies alongside the right. But at least it didn't have to burden the responsibility of trying.

When he signs Bernie's Medicare for All bill into law

why are so many people eager to jump on the Trump hate bandwagon every time he makes the slightest deviation from his agenda? so many of his supporters seem desperate to hate on him for some kind of weird street cred it's so tiring.

I'm not a sycophant for Trump but so many people seem desperate to throw him under the bus everytime he fucks up only to come crawling back to supporting him within a month it's so repetitive.

This
In a war you're bound to make strategic retreats and t be defeated in battles
But overall you WIN

Trump has many great things he can still do even before the midterms and letting him go for such a minor issue is pathetic

RAND PAUL !

>muh larp flag

>slightest deviation
>mass legalization

>Slightest deviation
He's abandoned literally every single part of the platform he ran on.

sure, criticize him. but impeachment? stupid knee jerky bullshit that has made this country so divided.

>slight
Are you fucking joking?
This is the biggest political betrayal in American history

>Is building the wall
>Muslim ban
>Price are 600k people that were dragged in the US by their parents

I'm okay with this.
People who fall under the Dreamers catalogue dindu nothing this time.
You cant get fucked by the actions of your parents simple as that

>conservative judge on SC
>expanding and funding ICE's programs through the roof
>travel ban half implemented
>Obama regulations gone

And it's just been 7 months. You need to be patient for things to happen.
Kys, we'll never win with people of your ilk

long ago when he lied to our faces about the syrian false flag

most people were still willing to make excuses for him at that point, but watching hillary lie about syria is literally why I voted for trump.

yeah, it's not a total loss, but president is limited hangout. Now what?

>You realise the elections are over, right?
Irrelevant. His point is that if it hadn't been Trump it would have been someone worse.

Ann Coulter is just groveling before leftists to look credible, same thing with Michael Savage, do we really think these people aren't going to shill hardcore for him come 2020?

This is the Syria airstrike all over again people are going to make pretend it's the worse thing in the world then they'll be back to supporting Trump unconditional within a month.

True but trump being hilary-lite is also a hit, it will take the wind out of the sails of anyone thinking they can push through an anti-establishment figure by voting. Apathy will reign next election.

He's gotta build wall. He can trade Dreamers for it. But he's gotta build wall.

>Even Ann is blackpilling

>amnesty is being compared to the Syrian air strike
>AMNESTY
>A M N E S T Y
Jesus fucking CHRIST, not even leftiest retards are this delusional

i agree, but the left is short sighted because non whites dont give a shit about stuff like LGBT rights, womens rights, equality, "progress" etc.. all they care about when they come is gibsmedats. Ones they have enought political power white leftists will have no future.

>thinks we're not in syria right now

He'd be doing the same shit with a helling of Jesus. He's likely been one of the key figures of the anti-Trump shadow government.

Amnesty for a million dreamers. he is not talking about blanket amnesty.

And so far he's just talking. You know it has to go through Congress right?

I'm tired of all the knee jerking and im not one of those cucks that defends Trump constantly no matter what.

>this cuck

Oh it's only "millions of dreamers"
Do you even hear yourself right now? Are you serious?
You absolutely are one of those cucks. All the dems are going to support this bill, that means he only needs a handful of republicans. This shit is going to pass.

>a million dreamers
800 000

The final black pill.

I am just a random pleb but how could this latest move by Trump be considered strategic?

If Trump said he had advised GOP not to work DACA into legislation with the caveat that he would grant amnesty to all current DACA recipients if congress passed the RAISE act and funded the border wall I would consider that strategic.

This is capitulation to the left in my opinion though.

GOOD. MAYBE YOU FAGGOTS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT SHITHEADS LIKE MCCAIN FINALLY

Technically, aren't Dreamers documented? As in, we have documents on them and have a good general idea of where they are?

Dreamers... fine. The problem is he is the most unpopular president with nothing to lose except his base and he is tossing his only bargaining chip he has to get any of his other agenda through. He should be holding the dreamers hostage for a wall and the RAISE act at least.

Accelerationism is the only option at this point. Then violent revolution backed by underground radicals who protect the violent parties.

If you really want to change the world, ditch the Alt-right rallies, start learning what leftists have been developing for years, the tools and methods of revolution. It's going to be a hard road from now on.

point is. he probably would do it if he COULD. it seems the swamp is insurmountable.

she is a dumb bitch that only cares about boomer dollars.

And won't get manipulated by his daughter or her jew husband

>11 million
>figures show they've deported 50k in 8 months

ayy

Even in that strategy DACA is a the first step to a full-on Mexican color revolution. First it's amnesty for the "dreamers," then Soros gets the La Raza to agitate the rest of the illegal aliens and the legal Mexicans into pushing for full amnesty. Meanwhile we get an to climb over "fence" that the next Democrat president will refuse to staff with guards.

Say goodbye to America. 1776 - 2017.

It is a slap in the face. Most idiots i hear on call in radio say he is sticking it to repiblicans who would not work with him. This is stupid because regular republicans are obsessed with proving they are not racist. This is really what They want. What better way to prove they arent racist by having trump court 800k illegals? He can make them vote against their own interests!
Democrats win and will never let up on wanting him out of office. Trump is fucking up big time.
At least hillary was kept outta office tho...