>Trump doing everything he can to strike deal with Republicans
>Dems will take Congress by 2018 if things don't change
>A Democrat controlled Congress would be worse for Trump's presidency
>Trump gives Dems a minor victory
>Republican congressmen realize they need to start working together
>Independent and moderate voters vote Republican for Congress
>84D chess
>Checkmate

Anyone got a better theory? I'm really grasping for stared atm. Trump really has done everything he can to keep his promises but it's the Republicans in Congress that have failed him repeatedly. Will siding with the Dems on this policy be what motivates Republicans to get those shit together? Is this a power move? Striking a deal with the Dems to get Reps heads out of their asses. The next election is in 2018 and if things continued the way they were going then Republicans would have lost their control in Congress. I don't think he's been lying to us just to get himself elected but this decision was clearly made with some deeper intentions

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/kassam-the-swamp-just-bounced-trump-into-a-european-style-assault-on-free-speech/
cbsnews.com/news/house-passes-spending-bill-with-1-6b-border-wall-money-wrapped-in/
nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html?mcubz=1
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html?mcubz=1
cnn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really could care less as long as my stocks keep skyrocketing. I'll be calling my congressman for sure though to make sure they understand if they vote for DACA they aren't getting my vote for reelection.

But that seems like the motivation they need. The only time the Republican base is motived to do anything is when they're pissed off

>long as my stocks keep skyrocketing
I hope you're ready to jump off a building when Trump's puts this country into the greatest depression we have ever seen
>reckless spending
>tax cuts
>possible new war started
>thousands of dreamers getting amnesty

Holy shit this damage control is hilarious
>keeping every promise
LOL what about
>no muslim ban
>no wall
>keeping DACA
>hillary free
>no proof of voter fraud
>no health care
>hasn't defeated isis in "30 days"

Know what he did?
Fired every person who represented his base, he is surrounded by kikes like he sold his daughter off to.

Better theory ? Trump is both a retard and a back stabber.

This afternoon, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed President Trump would “absolutely” be signing a resolution drafted by Republican and Democrat lawmakers “condemning” hatred.

“He and [Senator Tim Scott] talked about that and discussed that and agreed that that was the appropriate place to be,” Sanders said. “In terms of whether or not he’ll sign the joint resolution, absolutely, and he looks forward to doing so as soon as he receives it.”

But the resolution is manifestly a ruse — the first line of attack in a new wave of assaults against free speech in America.

Let’s examine what the motion, passed by both legislative chambers early this week, says.

The preamble, in addition to expressing “support for the Charlottesville community,” demands of the President that he rejects “White nationalists, White supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups” and urges him and his cabinet to “use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups”.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/kassam-the-swamp-just-bounced-trump-into-a-european-style-assault-on-free-speech/

>Muslim ban is pending and getting stronger everyday only held back by decisions he has no control over
>the wall is still coming and never has been renounced by trump once and has incomplete but nominal funding already
>Keeping DACA when did this happen?
>Hillary was never a campaign promise
>He is literally doing a voter fraud investigation as we speak and just obtained new voter rolls yesterday
>Healthcare took 18 months to put through
>Defeating isis in 30 days? you mean instituting a plan to beat Isis within 30 days which Mattis is now overseeing

Have you considered that trump is a fucking brainlet instead of thinking every retarded move he makes is some sort of plan for 10 million dimension chess. He doesn't even understand politics he is running the country like a business

Glad to see a few non shills are still here.

Then literally no on in 2016 who campaigned understood politics

>Cancel Paris climate agreement
>Cancel TPP
>Passed his drain the swamp legislative promises
>Reversed executive orders by Obama
>Keystone pipeline
>NAFTA renegotiations
>He said he wants to have a plan to defeat isis in 30 days. It's assumed he was given a plan withing 30 days in office. By the looks of things I'd say it was a good plan because isis seems largely on the decline

MAGA

Go back to r/the_donald, (((Pedes))).

fucking kek no one in your country understands politics you all have iq's that match that of a nigger you just put all your hopes into a false prophet because you are all to stupid to do anything else

>Spends first few months keeping every promise he can
Source?

See

Yet we more foreigners come here for a better life from all continents than the other way around?

You just proved my point

It's just a feel good bill. It doesn't really have the power to do anything significant from what I understand

That's actually quite sad, all those people trying to justify trump's retardation and salvage support for him here because this place was probably the only place left that supported him strongly. I don't see you as shills, I just see you as people whose entire world view got betrayed and shattered and now you're really trying your best to see if someone on Sup Forums can convince you if its worth it to keep supporting him. You're not trying to shill support for him, you're just hanging onto the denial phase because you have no idea what else to support if trump is no longer on your side, and you'll feel alone with no one to represent your voice.

They do this legally aswell m8....

but we dont know anything about politics lol

He is selling us out for corporate tax cuts. I really wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

It must be sad when you post a deal was made for two straight days and then when thats now blown out you have to rush to pretend you forgot we have said he has to make it appear he wants a deal to get a deal from the beginning as if anything has changed..

this is reality for shills...

>"It's coming guys, I'm sure it is! We you have to give it a little more time! He promised!"

What did you expect you elected a business man of course he's just going to make the country a better place for big corporations so he can expand his company as soon as he finishes his term

That was the only reason he got elected. Money first

He gave Dems one small victory after months of Trump winning. Stop acting like he just went full sjw. I gave a list of his accomplishments in office and there are many more. This was also just a tweet. Not anything legislated yet.

It's "couldn't care less" you burger, your statement literally makes no sense.

The president has virtually no control over government policies, he's supposed to be a negotiator and get it though. Which is what trump supposedly was.

LOL
>he made a deal guys I swear he made a deal trump btfo #172 is REAL I SWEAR GUYS
>gets btfo
>Why is trump such a liar guys why do you support him

7more years cuck

drumpflings are delusional

you just don't get it, do you? you really just don't understand. Trump is like us, he doesn;t care. He is not a true republican, and he is pissed the people who are supposed to be are blocking him from getting shit done. So he is finished, he is giving them DACA and telling them to go ahead and sign it. Let them republicans kill themselves. do you care, honestly?

Yeah it's the Republicans fault that Trump decided to work with Dems to redo DACA.

Retard.

>DACA is a small victory

>wall is still coming
you mean the fence is getting repaired? with zero dollars in the budget?
>Keeping DACA when did this happen?
Today, he also promised to remove it day one
>Hillary was never a campaign promise
where did everyone get "lock her up" or "I'm going to put a special prosecutor on her case"
>He is literally doing a voter fraud investigation as we speak and just obtained new voter rolls yesterday
wtf I love blumpf again
>Defeating isis in 30 days? you mean instituting a plan to beat Isis within 30 days which Mattis is now overseeing
was providing air support and arming more terrorists part of the plan? doon't try and twist his words faggot
>Cancel TPP
Oh wow cancel a trade deal even Hillary said she would
>Passed his drain the swamp legislative promises
is this satire? he's filled the swamp with goldman sachs bankers, jewish billionaires and establishment politicians.
>reversed Obamas executive orders
except the only two he promised he would

You listed the good things he's done.
He's done some bad shit as well. Don't pretend that we're MAGA yet.

It is pretty funny. They think trump is a god who's above legislative process. He getting cucked so hard even with a republican majority.

that's exactly what it is. Cucks like McCain who claim to be republican yet constantly vote against "their own interests". Do you care ?

>No control over government policies
>literally rolling back executive orders since day one that effect government polcies from regulations to immigration
>Literally holds all the cards in the DACA decision your cucking about and would have no benefit in making it appear he does not want a deal

Dems have zero chance of winning back anything

that's exactly why he is doing this. how oblivious are you? He isn't a god, not is he a republican. he is likely tired of dealing with the constant bullshit

Amnesty would be a big victory. DACA is just 800k. And they can still be deported for breaking any law

>hurr durr Trump is breaking promises and pissing off his base to put pressure on the conservatives
The absolute state of Trumpkikes

>small victory
>kept obongo care even with a republican majority
>Muslim ban in court limbo
>not only failing to revoke but how apparently supporting illegal's children

Well, I guess he did withdraw from a trade deal that wasn't even signed. Bravo.

He could've gotten tax cuts w/o giving amnesty to DACA recipients. He is just impatient.

>letting congress figure it out and lose interest at the first sign of blowback is "doing everything he can"

>“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully funds the construction of a wall on our southern border—don’t worry about it, remember, I said Mexico’s paying for the wall—with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such a wall. Okay? We’re going to have the wall. Mexico’s going to pay for the wall. … But it establishes a two-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence, this is people coming in illegally, for illegally reentering the United States after a previous deportation. And a five-year mandatory minimum for illegally reentering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions, or two or more prior deportations.”
What did he mean by this?

List the bad

M8 Trump literally just had to let DACA die. He literally just had to do nothing.

This is how it starts though. You legalize the children and then people ask for more. 800k is also not an insignifant number.

Executive orders can be revoked by congress IIRC. Legislations need to be passed through congress.

I don't know what you're trying to say after the first part. You're saying he has all the cards but is using DACA as a deal with the demos?

jesus christ

prison labor obviously.

>Wall
cbsnews.com/news/house-passes-spending-bill-with-1-6b-border-wall-money-wrapped-in/
>DACA
yesterday he supposed to have made a deal right shills? now its today? which is it, or is that he holds all cards and only benefits by making it look like he wants a deal in order to get one.....
>Hillary
Campaign promises are listed on the website m8
>voter fraud
"I am btfo better meme"
>ISIS
yea its us twisting his words and not the retards who thought for a second isis would be destroyed in 30 days
>TPP
Another lie m8 hillary went back on this and fucked Bernie bots in the last debate and defended TPP.

This is fun

>“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … End the Offshoring Act, establish tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the United States tax-free.”

Yes he holds all the cards and only benefits politically by making it appear he wants a deal to put the onus on congress to give him what he wants or they appear to be the bad guys while anything he does not like can be vetoed under the legitimate concern it does not secure the border

>Wall

You do know that bill went no where right?

>1.6 b
Hahaha what
The Israeli wall is a fifth of the length and costs 10B

Also, he doesn't "hold all the cards". The deal happened yesterday.

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html?mcubz=1

What deal lol

post it now m8 I will wait

Here's the archive unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html?mcubz=1

>yesterday he supposed to have made a deal right shills?
are you really this brain dead?
>yea its us twisting his words and not the retards who thought for a second isis would be destroyed in 30 days
"I have a secret plan to destroy ISIS in 30 days"
>hurr durr he obviously meant he would come up with a plan in 30 days
you think they couldn't of wiped out the inbred goat fuckers in 30 days if they wanted? was selling the founders of ISIS $350B in weapons part of the plan? He didn't even destroy ISIS and he prolonged the Syrian civil war as long as possible.
>Another lie m8 hillary went back on this and fucked Bernie bots in the last debate and defended TPP.
Luckily she said it in the debate with Trump m8

Pay wall.

But it's not being built. They can't build it without the money and Congress hasn't approved it. What they're doing know is approving bids for it and renovating old sections of fence. Its not actually being built.

Also, I thought NYT was fake news.

>Wall will be part fence means the entire wall will be a fence
>Never said he'd repeal DACA, but liberals interpreted it as such
>Hillary getting locked was more like a sidequest, really
>blonald rlummpf *laughing crying emoji*
>bombing a random airport in the middle of fuckall nowhere is 'air support'
>implying Hillary is a trustworthy source
>obama did the same thing but trump hiring people from golden sachs is now bad
>obamacare is gone but ok

Like I said, it's a measly $20 million to build protypes. Its not actually being built, they're just scouting. The money isn't there.

>What deal lol
He made a deal to give up the wall and DACA to get his tax reforms passed, dems confirmed it and the white house gave a soft denial before Trump started cucking out on twitter and basically admitted it

>Use tweet related to keep good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military.
>The rest have to go.

You guys read too much into things sometimes.

>not repealing Obamacare
>letting Cold War 2.0 happen because he dragged his feet on the Russia issue and didn't give based Putin enough reparations
>bombing Assad and deteriorating relations with russia which lead to above

Where is this deal m8 because shills were posting he made one already let me see it.

I cant find that exact quote anywhere post its source.

You believe we can wipe out a guerrilla force in 30 days without literally glassing the areas including non combatants and I am brain dead?

What does where she say it have to do with the fact the last word on it was her supporting it?

DACA for increased border security. It's pretty obvious.

>who needs a wall when we have BIG border security?

Can you at least provide a sauce?

LOL sorry m8 your btfo

>bbbut fake news they post pro trump info because they want to

And why would he want to leave things to congress? He does not have absolute veto power. It can be overturned with a two thirds majority.

>“We are going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS"

That "defeat isis in 30 days" thing has been the most annoying twist of words since he said it. What retard would actually think Trump meant he would defeat them in 30 days. You know exactly what he meant

That's literally all of the 800k DACA people. You can't apply for DACA if you haven't finished school, aren't in school, or aren't in the military.

Anglo love of money is why the world is so fucked

>burger meme

Maybe he's tweeting this to prove that there is huge support behind removing DACA. Or maybe I'm delusional and we all truly are powerless in this hopeless world/

I guess they dont have CNN in your part of the shit hole

cnn.com/

>CNN Trump: NO DEAL

you officially are not allowed to speak now

>I really could care less as long as my stocks keep skyrocketing

very strange LARP

>big border security

Try reading the actual article.

>$20 million for a protoype

It's literally nothing. They don't have the money for the actual wall.

>“All I’m saying is I’ll make great deals and we’ll get them done and we don’t to have use executive orders and all the stuff that Obama is using which at some point, I would imagine the courts are going to overrule in one form or another. But we’re not going to be opening our borders or closing our orders based on executive orders. We’re going to do it. We will get along well.”
How do I become a great deal maker like Trump?

where was the deal made m8

post what the deal is now...

So he's cutting off his nose in spite of his face? Cool. I'm sure the Republicans totally won't be cucks now.

>congress getting two thirds majority to DACA

HAHAHAHAHAH gasp HAHAHAHAA fuck your silly

>he never said he'd repeal daca
He said he'd repeal Obama's immigrant protecting laws and evict the entire illegal family.

Just wait for it.

This is exactly how he made the budget deal with Schumer.

>Building prototypes
>B-but they're not planning on building the real thing

But with a republican dominated congress he can't just get increased border security.

>“We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants.”
What did (((Blumpf))) mean by this?

IDC how he does it but all signs point to him doing the right thing m8

No m8 I wont you said it happened now your in a corner like a baby bitch

What part of they can't start ACTUAL construction do you not get?

They can approve 100 bids for it, but if Congress doesn't approve the money It's not getting built. Jesus Christ are you stupid.

Seems pretty obvious that this is what he is trying to do, O.P., but still he only has until the end of his first year before I start calling him and his supporters anti-white and obviously part of the establishment... That's a little over four months from now.

Anti-Anglo!

There is not 5 million in DACA he is talking about defered enforcement

The only ones who have failed to repeal Obamacare are Republicans. There is no cold war 2.0 nor will there be one

You're the one denying reality.

>posture about keeping the good ones
>keep the good ones
>send the rest back for mexico to deal with
>mexico collapses due to uneducated criminal population and brain drain
>drink ice tea behind wall

honestly if you went by nothing other than the media you might actually believe that trump was looking to kick out every non-white and that his tustle with david duke is just a KKK in-fight.

but listen to his speeches and actual policy promises.

>"big beautiful gate"
>"some of them are good people im sure"

why would any reasonable person send good civilians home just because theyre not citizen? theyve studied and left the bill with the american taxpayer, make them work and pay it back.

all that's happening here is the ones with any value have the oppurtunity to stay there and keep offering it.

send the layabouts back.