Are Nords just depigmented Mediterraneans?

Are Nords just depigmented Mediterraneans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

they hardly look alike, really

Facial blindness is a common symptom of autism, I hear.

they look like brothers

im sorry for your condition then

from different mothers, I guess.

No, Nords are just de-brained Mediterreans

Its in the eyes and nose

Nordics are feminine depigmented Mediterranean types
That's why Southern European have the luck with women

Is brad pitt even nordic though?

>they've got similar noses and beards, don't they look so much the same?
>they're both scowling omg they look like the same guy

Yeah nevermind the shape of their skulls which is completely different.
Your facial recognition is elementary level.

Looks like a roman emperor to me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

They look nothing alike. The only difference is similar hair styles and that ''I've seen some shit'' Hollywood look all lead role males have in Hollywood.
All their eyes look like they're dead inside.

WE WUZ.... COUSINS

and the lips and the chin

what do you mean my facial recognition? i can easily tell them apart if that's what you're implying, the point is their facial features are the same

Brad is more robust and shorter, Benicio is more slender and taller

Mediterraneans are a more manly version of the Nords

I mean you are looking at very simple similarities in the photos like the way they trim their beards or the expression they have on their faces.

You're certainly not looking at the general shape of entire head and comparing that.

What? I can't hear you all the way up here, can you get a stool or something to stand on?

Fucking Frenchman complaining about manliness lmao

The Mediterraneans of Egypt, Persia, Macedonia, Sparta, Athens and Rome are all dead. The people currently living around the med, and beeing called Mediterraneans are not the same people who used to live there, but an unholy mix of Negroids, Arabs, Semites, Alpine-Lombards, a tiny mix of Norman Vikings mostly on the islands, and a sprinkle of misc Crusaders.

Disclaimer: this does not mean that the old meds were nordics, or that current blue eyed blondes get any credit for their accomplisments. It just means that the current people living around the med are not the same people who once were capable of creating world-domineering civilizations.

and when did this ancient race die out?

before the renaissance or after? before the great explorations and colonial empires or after?

Eastern meds fell to the Turks.
Portugal fell to the Moors.
Their blood has been growing steadily more muddied since.

Yes they're the same race.
Nord vs Mediterranean is a civil war of stupid shit like pigmentation.

You couldĀ“ve found better examples.
No one could say if this guy, Ashton Kutcher, Hummels or even Hitler were anglos, nords or meds.

>Portugal fell to the Moors.
well then i guess he was wrong, because moortugal was capable of creating a world domineering empire, as was spain

>and when did this ancient race die out?

Very gradually over thousands of years.
>Egypt was a battleground between the aincient Meds, the Semites, the Nubians and the Asians.
>Then the turn came to the middle-east and the turkish region in the Macedonian and Hellenic aera. Again a battleground between remaining Meds, Arabs(A new race created from a white/nubian/semite mix), and Asians.
>Then the turn came to Northern Africa, where the Meds and Med/Semite tribes were pretty much wiped by Arab-Negroids.
>And finially, South-Eastern Europe got devestated by the Ottoman Hordes coupled with the much more violent, Asian invasions of the Mongols, Khazars, Bulgars and Magyars.

Only a few times did the whites fight back effectively.
>1. When Northern Italy was cleansed of the Roman-mutt mix by invading Lombards(Longbeards)
>2. When the Crusades made a brief push into the med
>3. When the germanic tribes did their reconquista of Spain. The term "blue blooded" nobles comes from this time, the invaders were so white that you could see their veins of blood through their skin. (But the Spanish, and especially the portugeese fucked up in much the same way that the romans did, by importing tonnes of negroid slaves during their brief colonial era as two superpowers, forever changing their bloodline and giving the meds their current tanned look.)

I should reclarify however, that the race was not completely wiped out as such, but went through a major change through two thousand years. Much like we see in Sweden, Germany, France, USA, and especially the capitals of the western world today. Just over a period of two thousand years. The people who created the civilizations of old are not the same who live there today.

And without a purge as the lombards did with N. Italy, or the Germanic-Franker tribe did with Spain, they are unlikely to ever become a leading civilization again. Sadly, there are no white heartlands left who could launch such an invasion.