Satanism is official

So I meet this pretty smart girl few days ago and It turned out she spend around 2 years in slovenia working for an eu funded ngo that promotes women rights, multikulti and other usual shit.

At one time she was picked out to attend a "seminar" organised by some lower body of european commission where some pretty fucked up shit happened.

The guy running that thing was some 40 something year old jesuit that asked them to bring two things dear to them, one connected to slovenia and one that represented themselves and then they were to put all those things on to a pile and he performed some kind of ritual on it.

During the week they were there all sorts of weird shit happened. He lectured them about some 7 year life cycles based on some astrological nonsense involving Saturn, they were pared up and tasked to trow objects at eachother while repeating "tolerance" "inclusion" "emancipation" and similar shit. They prayed while being ordered in a pentagram formation. They were to "confess" to some kind of runnic knife with latin inscriptions on it..

All those things always happened around water. When she said she fell uncomfortable to her ngo they told her to stick with it because they might not get funded.

Will post more if I found out, will npt use names for obvious reasons. Anyone with more knowledge about the occult feel free to sheed some light on this.

> a fucking towelhead

Not to smart are you?

Yeah the Jews worship Saturn. Or El or murlock/Baal he is the god of 1000s names. And Muslims and Christian worship him without realising

don't worry for me and go kys asap

Thats prechristian or?

>Thats prechristian or?

I don't understand what you asking

As for the 7 cycles ask a muslim next time you see one why that circle the cube of Saturn (anti clockwise) 7 times.

>7cycles
triggered

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun.
Saturday is the 6th day of the week.
Saturn has a hexagon on it's north pole.

After a while you start to see the patterns repeating in the programming.

They are nothing if not esoteric, boastful and proud of their insidious destruction.

What NGO was it?
Give us names faggot

They're literally subverting every single country to submit them

Vatican is also satanic. Even newton figured this out. Satan is real

No names, up untill this I was like yeah, the pol esotery is maybe 20% right about symbolism but most of it is conspiracy larping for the fun of it. Now im not exactly scared bit its a lot for me to think.

Also prominent ngo staff is not really hard to track after you start trowing names around and I dont want to put the girl in a bad position

Yep they basically are. As far as she told me the end game is cultural and value homogeny of the western world. Also for example some of the latter eu countries are not planed to ever develope, for example bosnia is planed to be like a muslim preserve or a park and they are pouring huge amounts of money to make it as muslim as posible to "keep it authentic".

Jesus speaks very clearly against idol worship, and even the God of the bible said for people to stop worshipping Baal.

7 year cycle of saturn is astrological happening when in your astrological chart, at the moment of your birth and later 7 years ( transiting saturn ) is called a square.

It's one of the 'turning points' and Saturn as great teacher will test your 'foundations' in life if you built. If you've practised good habits, you'll reap giant rewards, if not, shit hits the fan.

4x7=28. That means around year 28-30(because of retrograde motion) is when Saturn reaches the same old spot it did when you were born. It is called Saturn return. It is when Saturn decides to pull the carpet under your ass and test you fully. If you worked hard as beta faggot its the point of time when you start experiencing success as the Old Man who ate your youth is giving you rewards for your smart and hard work.

If you were a slut Stacy who drank and partied, it's the THE WALL that makes them get diabetes and shriek ' WHERE HEFF THE GOOD MAN GONE, MARRY ME ".

Now stop bitching about Saturn.