ITT: We laugh at retarded Amerifats

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13927688/
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying this isn't a brilliant move to buy political capital
Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too. I love it, this move should have been done sooner.

You mean they will vote for the democrats because they made trump do it.
They didn't vote republican after Reagan gave them amnesty, they won't vote now. You are literally just handing the democrats more votes.

Entirely different situation and you know it because you get paid by david brock.

You T_D faggots are hopeless

This is what happens when you try to form a nation on a Rebellion concocted by Radical Whig demagogues, Yankee boys.

America was founded as a white nation with only whites being allowed to immigrate. the kikes ruined it with the 1965 act

lol what a fag

HAHAHA So much for independence day MOTHERFUCKERS

Am I dumb enough not be American?

>TFW you thought you could vote your way out of ZOG
I'm ashamed to admit I was banking on it

Holy shit digits, somebody call the cops!

I'm not laughing, this is really bad. The globalists are going to enslave us all and it's all because we didn't get off the couch to stop them.

Hey atleast we tried

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters
That's straight up fucking retarded
These are not Americans they are Mexicans on American soil who's sole purpose for being here is to reap the benefits and bring more of thier own over

The fact your country was capable of being subverted to such an extent clearly points to a fault in your founding assumptions.

>Entirely different situation
Go on nigger please explain

He is going to divide and conquer Mexican brainlets

Soon there will be a fight between the good, hard working DACA cunts and the nigger tier spics that don't do shit, just like there is upper class whites vs white trash

Wait... something is up with this. Kek?

No there wont, if he seriously goes this path then everything is fucked.

kill yourself. It didn't work with reagan. it won't work with trump. your guy bitched out, just fucking admit it

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? WOULD YOU RATHER HILLARY WAS THE ONE DOING IT? WHAT A FAGGOT

this.

Trump will turn the DACA latinos into /ourguys/ and have them fight back against the gang members and such.

The original founding was fine, its what started happening in the early 20th century that ruined it.

But even so, the British system is far worse. You get told who your next PM is even if you voted for someone else. Then the police knock on your door to collect your butter knives to prevent a rebellion.
UK has the worst system in the entire world. Even North Korea is less cucked by their government.

They're going to enslave our children. We'll probably be dead.

T-t-this j-j-just 13d chess g-g-guys

It was founded principally as an English nation. John Jay speaks of "one people talking a common language" and Franklin objected to the inflow of "stupid, swarthy Germans." He said,

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion."

You sacrificed your country to mass immigration from Ireland, Germany, and Eastern Europe long before 1965. Or else what do you suppose Lovecraft referred to when he spoke of "the decadent & unassimilable hordes from Southern Europe & the East" and "stunted brachycephalic South-Italians."

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE! WHEN I SHART IN THE MART SO GALLANTLY STREAMING DOWN MY LEG AS I DRIVE MY MOTOR CART

WHOS FAT ROLLS AND WIDE ASS!
TAKES UP THE WHOLE AISLE
AS I FILL MY BASKET WITH HIGH CALORIE FRUCTOSE SPOILS

AND THE TRUMP HE DID KEK! ON THE DEALS HE DID SUCK! IT GAVE PROOF IN THE NIGHT! THAT THEIR NATION IS FUCKED!

OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE? OVER THE LAND OF THE FAT! AND THE HOME OF THE GAY!

>Soon there will be a fight between the good, hard working DACA cunts and the nigger tier spics that don't do shit
niggertier spics are the parents of daca babies and btw daca babies are just as bad for never even attempting to legalize their status and for having the gall to make demands of the country and people they've leeched on their entire lives. If anything they're actually worse

the war was fought in 1945 mate,we was born way too late

we are litterally a rag tag resistance now,we must keep resisting the jew

>it's real
holy fuck what a moron

What did you dipshits expect from a kike loving cuck? As soon as he said the "beautiful jewish babies" thing, you should've known what he really was.

>they're actually defending this
How long before Drumpf and Feinstein pass another AWB and you spineless lemmings pretend you were always in favor of banning guns?

May as well have just voted Hillary so we could have someone who deserves to be in the WH instead of this orange clown

Big if true! Maga and shadilay, cant stop winning fellow pede

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/

40%
%

Hillary is president, she's just wearing a drumpf costume now.

Why not archive?
trumptwitterarchive.com/

>being this oblivious to how deeply partisan voters and politics have become over the last 40 years
84D space checkers

Be honest, Trumplets, does this scenario really seem far fetched to you?
>some fag shoots up his school with an AR
>Ivanka sees a photo of a dead kid and gets sad
>"daddy, please take the bad army guns away!!"
>@RealDonaldTrump: Big supporter of 2A, but 20 round clips too big! Only police and army need these. Congress, go go!

>4.9D exteadimensional majong

What other hope did we have?