Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/mrrunningbear
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/60420072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this?

Is Hox really a mod? I never got a real answer.

He realized the main cause of general are us. Even if he insta-deleted every single OP that has the word 'general' on it, people would still make threads and bump them when they reach page 9, then make a new thread the second they hit bump limit. When they see a thread about X anime on the catalog, they would redirect people on it to the existing not-general

It's simply impossible to kill Sup Forums's general culture, aka, making generals without calling them 'generals'.

>was he right

obviously not, look at the catalog. he was probably assassinated

Yes, he was on the mods list straya moot leaked.

Reminder that mods are now on the side of the 5th most cancerous general on the board.

You can't get rid of generals without lower the bump limit, and the ones complaining about generals don't want to change it back back to 300.

Oh look, its the weekly Meta General.

This, generals are fine when they aren't spammed one after another, the general mentality in those threads needs to go though.

>generals are fine
>the general mentality needs to go

they should just be threads, not generals. threads about a show/series are not automatically generals. it becomes a general when it turns into circlejerking and avatarfagging

Not only are there more generals than ever I bet that mod was axed.

He actually was soon after.

what are the other 4?

I'd say Jojo, SnK, Kancolle, and MonMusu are still worse, though BnHA is definitely getting up there.

You mean daily?

It makes me wonder how he has any free time. Unless he's a NEET, but Hox feels far from being a NEET.

I miss Eva generals.

I haven't been posting much on Sup Forums but the mods on all the other boards have gone total reddit-tier mass banning. If you even mention the word mod on /jp/ you get banned for 3 days.

you're in luck, ours only show up once a day

>it becomes a general when it turns into circlejerking and avatarfagging
And when there is a thread open 24/7 full of crossboarding retards. The yugioh general is a great example.

Eva gets decent discussions daily, not having a cancer circlejerk is honestly the last thing you need to complain about.

Well I guess that's why there are other mods and janitors.

I was looking for the leaked list but it looks like I didn't save it, all I have are some random screenshots, for shame.

>No tokyo ghoul

I really think the shitposter there is a janitor or something. He never gets banned, regardless of bans.

Just look at this thread

It's honestly for the best. I've seen entire threads of discussion being banned just because some faggot mod gets triggered.

Someone need to give the first step and that step is getting rid of the JoJo, BNHA and MonMus threads.

This is kinda true. There are at least a few really bad mods. I got a 3+ day ban for calling someone a nigger a year ago.

The yugioh general is pretty bad as well. Full of tumblr images and people picture dumping just to keep the thread alive.

That makes sense, but he also translates + typesets at an absurdly fast rate, is a mod, possibly has a job, and seems to spend a lot of time reading.

>yfw hox is a chad

HOX IS NOT A CHAD. ;_;

>tfw you'll never know what Hox looks like

I'd be okay if just JoJo and MM were purged. Maybe 3x3 threads too.

Mods should crack down on Manhwa threads before worrying about generals.

MonMusu is objectively the most cancerous
It rivals if not matches /mlp/

OPT and 3x3 threads should be heavily moderated if kept at all. All they turn into is sauce request threads.

Why are those two so bad? I've never been in either.

lol just because you don't like X doesn't mean its threads should be banned

If we let your shit happen we'd only have waifu threads. In fact, two can play that game. Waifu wednesday threads should be deleted on sight. They're forced by IRC remnants and /ghost/

>lol
You deserve a ban for that, this cancer has been everywhere lately

Monmusume is the worst. No doubt.

Yugioh is full of fags who admit using tumblr, Reddit, emote users and admit to streaming. They represent everything Sup Forums depises.

That happens in a bunch of other generals too.

Deserve a ban for saying lol? LOL has been said here before you even arrived. See what I mean?

so it's exactly the same as every other general

they are generals because come from leddit and act like they are built for circlejerking

Yeah, and times change. Now in order to keep out normalfags you should speak proper English and not some "leet Internet slang". We're past that now.

>lol
Kill yourself.

Exactly. I remember how someone linked to the review he wrote on reddit to get other redditors to join the thread on Sup Forums. It can't get much worse than this.

It's sad to see what happened to those threads. They were pretty decent back when Arc-V first aired.

While I agree with waifu wednesday threads being killed,
>lol
Kill yourself, Jojofag.

>Now in order to keep out normalfags

For someone who obviously hates normalfags, you seem to care an awful lot about them, when they hardly ever visit this board. What are you gonna do, sperg out at me for saying lol now?

Also, the only valid indicator of a normalfag is someone who would blog about their life and say things like "you should get a life". Your definition seems skewed for some retarded reason.

3x3 are awful circlejerks over the same few shows and attract a lot of e-celeb garbage and namefagging.

MM is just pure concentrated autism and fetish shit, and doesn't even have an airing show like the other stuff.

Looking at JoJo now its a little better than I remember it being, which was stand power roll spam, forced memes, and a nest of offboard shit from the worst kind of communities.

Stop with shitty meta threads please

You forgot the fujoshits, /vg/ and /vp/ invading as well.

This is an English speaking forum, use English or fuck off. You got some important luncheon you're missing so that you can't type out your full words? Then use another site.

Stop with tripfaging when no one gives a fuck about you and your identity doesn't matter please.

What's with all these complain about moderator lately?? Just let they do their job and stop bothering them.

If you were around during the 07's you would have noticed that pretty much everyone stopped using lol unironically.You want to know why, because we all grew the fuck up from our cringy teen lingo.

Lol, I'm using English right now though? I'm sorry that the usage of abbreviations gets you virtually frothing at the mouth. Maybe I should also type "I am" instead of "I'm".

t. mod

This.

One of the faggot mods killed the Digimon generals I accept them dying when the board is busy and they got too circle jerky, but when there are like 8 OPM threads at the same time with 1 response each fuck off deleting a thread with actual posts

> review he wrote on reddit to get other redditors to join the thread on Sup Forums

Unforgivable.

moot is a faggot, who cares.

Digimon generals were a cesspool of shipping and digifuckers.

How is that even possible? what would the threads look like then?

>I want to ____ _____
>was it rape?

is this the quality they want?

They're better than generals. It's a problem that can be tackled afterwards.

Never FUCKING reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

We need more Yuru Yuri generals.

>t. janny modosto

Sadly, Sup Forums as a whole has been pretty sad for a while, not just because of generals. However, since generals are still the most supreme form of cancer, and because their nature draws ledditors to us, they should be killed first, and we can fix the rest after.

>lol
>retarded spacing
>defends jojo
It all fits. Kill yourself, newshit.

Cracking down the Digimon general was definitely a step into the right direction.

There are months with absolutely nothing to discuss between new releases of Tri. They were terrible in those phases.

Template threads should be banned as well. Any type of thread that encourages low effort, fill in the blank style posting is cancer. Having a lot of threads for an airing show or series when it has new material is acceptable because there is usually decent discussion to be had. However, once the new material is discussed the threads should be dropped.

Have you been in monmusu generals? they are fucking great, every user in there is sick in the head.

that and delete all waifu threads
delete shonenshit threads
delete SOLshit

The problem is that they aren't doing their job.

>metaposting is against the rules
>mods are so inactive they stay up for hours anyway
Sasuga mods.

>Didn't defend Jojo at all in that post
>Assumes shit to fit his own agenda

Nice, good job. Your efforts to fit in are working great.

(You)

What, like Watched, Expected, Got? Those are fun, get that stick out of your ass.

>replying to public autist #1
myanimelist.net/profile/mrrunningbear

literally pork ranger tier

That is fair, but threads when Tri was still fresh or when something new is revealed/released or just one every once in a while should be fine. Literally the mod was deleting the threads when the movie was only a week old and shitposting in the threads.

>implying generals are the problem
Along with this, it's nothing but kyoanus trash and other meme anime. I kind of hope you guys do it on purpose so all the newfags don't find the good anime like durarara.

>stop liking what I don't like

>implying generals are not the problem
ISHYGDDT

At least KanColle threads translate manga and doujinshi every few days to a week unlike the other you listed.

>fitting in phrase
Newshit please leave.

>More assumptions

lol

That new season of DRRR was fucking trash

>favorite anime
>toradora
>clannad

tell that to

They really aren't though, as long as they contain it in one thread. Shit like this is way worse, as well as "this is your X tonight" and threads like that.

Whoa a tripfag has shit taste, is a casual, and is cancerous as fuck? Who would have though?

Watched, Expected, Got are fine because they have at least some minimum level for contribution. Perhaps instead of low effort I should have said no effort. People can be creative with them as well and lead to enjoyment for everyone. How creative can a person be with things like "What did x mean by this?" or "I want to x y" or "x did nothing wrong". I used the word template to describe the very generic lines people use to start threads.

>more anime than manga

#1 way to tell a low-level shitter. It's already bad enoough that one needs to use MAL to keep track.

He's a retard.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/60420072/

>general starting newfag tripshit defending generals
Never FUCKING reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Liking an anime is fine. Enjoying threads about it is fine. Constantly circle jerking it 24/7 when there is literally nothing to discuss isn't. If Monmosu threads were every couple of weeks people wouldn't care as much.

The series isn't the problem. I actually enjoy Jojo and BnHA. The issue is the retarded community that gets built up in 24/7 continuous threads, which often include literal ledditors.

>linking my complain about manhwa
That has nothing to do with taste you fucking retard. This is the board for Anime and Manga. Manhw doesn't belong here by definition.

Also, they aren't complaining about the show itself. They are complaining about the cancerous crossboarding scum those generals attract.

>How do I delete this

But I don't start generals, and I rarely ever post in them. I'm just saying logistically, those aren't the problem. It's the shitty thread spam

Your opinion is irrelevant- No one cares about what a cancerous piece of shit like you has to say.

Ah, gotcha. I don't really hate the first one you mentioned since it still leaves room for amusing or witty answers, but most word templates like that are shit, yes.