ITT pitch anime plot ideas

inb4 keitai

>Our man-hating lesbian protagonist, excited to finally start high school and go to an all-girls school, meets the girl of her dreams on the first day. She confesses her feelings only to find out her love interest is in fact the school's first-ever male-to-female transgender student. Can a maiden's pure feelings defeat her burning hatred for all things with penises? Drama, feels, and Tumblriffic gendershit ensue.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_High
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an impressive and original anime plot, I'm simply at a loss for words

>loss

2 dank 4 me

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Curling anime please

>teams of four girls
>lots of bending over
>they literally shout encouragement to one another as part of the game
>interesting game that most people don't know a lot about so would involve teaching

My general plot idea is something like Free or Hanayamata where it starts with a couple of girls wanting to form a "curling club" at their school, having to recruit members, and then gradually getting involved in competitive events.

Also they have a rivalry with the Figure Skating Club who competes with them for time on the school's ice rink.

Don't cross the memes!

This
But as an anime

Three girls get bodyswapped with three animals!!
MC must fuck one of the 6 in one month, or they'll be stuck permanently and he'll be forever a virgin! The catch is whatever body he fucks, he's stuck marrying the soul in it, meaning if he fucks the cute girl on all fours with hanging tits saying Moo, he must live his life with a bovine wife
Antics ensue as women animals try to get MC's affection, while only animal women succeed in tempting him!
Will he even fuck anybody? His hand is good too. Or will a girl in another species' body show him the path to true love?

The shitposting and arguing on Sup Forums would be fucking GLORIOUS if this was a thing. I can see it getting so much furfag shitposting.

This but anime.

>there will never be a 40k anime
Why even live desu senpai

There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>tfw no Cora gf

>interesting game
Curling is literally the most retarded sport ever conceived.

You can even get SHAFT to animate it!
Oh wait...

god

DAMN IT

Fuck, let's see if I've got this, left to right.
Iron Hands, Salamanders, Edge Lords, Raven Guard, Death , Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, Smurfs, Fists, World Eaters, Emperor's Children, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Luna Wolves, Word Bearers, Space Wolves, Thousand Sons, White Scars.

18/18, well done

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_High
from your friends at /tg/

Near the end of the school year, a girl finally works up the nerve to slide a love letter into the shoe-cubby of the boy she likes. However as she later finds out, she accidentally put it in the box of her tsundere classmate and missed her crush completely. To make matters worse, the boy has transferred to a school in a different town because of his dads work, though she's not sure where to. Resolved to finally confess to the boy she loves, she and her classmate travel all over japan learning about all the different regions and local flavors and stuff. The show ends up being pretty good tourism promotion while still being a quirky comedy between a girl and a boy as they slowly realize the things they were looking for might have been closer than they thought.

Actually my home board, so not as much of an achievement. I don't really care about marines though so I did have to puzzle some of them out, death guard, sons of Horus vs space wolves, world eaters

How can a fa/tg/uy like yourself not know Warhammer High?

This but as an anime.

An aspiring fashion designer starts-up an internet shop to sell products with his business partner and childhood friend. One of the ways they promote their goods is finding locals willing to model their designs at venues. Business slowly picks up, with their modeling gig becoming more popular, necessitating recruiting more models. Essentially, the main character becomes a manager for his business's roster of models, dropping them off at events, keeping them working, and mediating their problems with "fans". The police come knocking, questioning him about his business. Unbeknownst to him, the partner had covertly been prostituting the models to increase business. Realizing this'll get out of hand, and destroy his dream business, puts a stop to it. Only it isn't that easy, because some of the models have little else, and they're safer with the business than going alone. Cue drama as the main character must avoid getting caught up with the police and the mafia, while trying to clean up the business, and give stable lives to the models.

tl;dr the good pimp

Its like you dont watch anime.
>transgender
fuck off its close enough

thats pretty good