What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

omedetou!

A masterpiece.

>What the fuck did I just watch?
Save that line for End of Evangelion.

An overrated pile of shit

One of the best anime's ever produced.

The final two episodes show what's happening inside the instrumentality, that is known for certain. On your second viewing you will come to the conclusion as well.

You were probably waiting eagerly for the story to finally stitch all the cryptic lore together right before the end. It never is revealed fully. People will give you their theories but none of them are based in fact just speculation. The story was meant to be appreciated for the message not the complicated backstory which doesn't make sense.

Here's where your problems arise. Given the fact that you just now watched NGE for the first time, there's about a 90% chance you wandered over from Sup Forums a few days ago. You're approximately 13 years old and you don't give a shit about what NGE was trying to imply about society or the nature of humanity. You just want to see Berserk and AoT fights in the form of giant robots with gurren lagann level story depth. You have wasted about 13 hours of your life.

>not assigning a psychologist to each of the child soldiers whom the fate of the world rests on.

>psychologists
>in Japan

>
I don't get it

>vlc

Doesn't seem like the post 2nd impact, post-valentine treaty world has much patience for moping, psychoanalysis or introspection. The life advice radio show Misato listens to in her car has a host with zero tolerance for that too.

But that seems to be what fucked up asuka and shinji in the end, their poor mental health.

Nice copypasta

Yeah, but so is the rest of the world, I mean, anyone older than them went through a year that Fuyutsuki called hell on earth. and then and over a decade of recovery. They're all fucked up, and they all had to do without proper mental care and just a focus on basic survival. Shinji & Asuka are part of the first generation that didn't have to to go through that so although for them their issues are deep wounds for the rest of the world they're like "get over it we had it worse."

Hmmm.... Its seems very likely user. Nice explanation

thanks, i poured my soul into it

Autist: The Animation

The Madoka Magica of deconstructions

An overrated show with an annoying fanbase that wont die out.

>all these years and no misato figma

Stereotype of Japan not giving a shit about mental health