The shilling is unreal right now. Get in here for a bunker thread. No shills allowed

The shilling is unreal right now. Get in here for a bunker thread. No shills allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13927688/
youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0
yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAVE ME DADDY MAKE THE BROWN PEOPLE GET OFF THE GRASS

Trump a Dem sleeper agent confirmed.

>no muslim ban
>no wall
>keeping DACA
>hillary free
>no proof of voter fraud
>no health care
>hasn't defeated isis in "30 days"

I just don't know what to make of Trump's statements at all. Did he just legalise 5 million dreamers? Wtf is he doing?

T-THIS IS JUST 4D CHESS, R-RIGHT?

You faggots are something else....

YES WE ENJOY 5 MILLION MORE BROWN DEMOCRATS, DON'T WE MAGAPEDES? Reagan sure did good job on turning California blue

You'd have to be actually mentally damage to believe people are paid to call out obvious breach of campaign promises.

CONCERN TROLL DETECTED.

ALL THREADS QUESTIONING TRUMP ARE SHILL THREADS.

I want reddit to go and stay go

>"It's 4D chess!"

i listen to huckabee sanders trump everyday so i can be a good soldier

Trump and /ptg/ always supported amnesty. Sure giving them voting rights will mean that republicans will never win another election ever again, but at least we have heart!

You have to go ba..I mean, you can stay as long as you want!

Literally NOTHING concrete happened. Even his shitposts on Twitter mean absolutely nothing.

Not gonna shill here, but anyone else regret voting for Trump?
Hillary won the popular vote after all.

jesus would you look at that mans nose? you can just tell he has a small sloped transparent penis.

>all immigrants have to go
>except the ones Obama said could stay

>implying the fat orange cryptojewish fuck is something else than retarded jewish puppet

Oh boy, americans sure are dumb.

Is Trump the worst president the USA has ever had?

im not concern trolling but i am concerned

someone tell me its just 4d chess and i didnt waste 2 years shilling for this guy,i lost mates and family over this man!

but i endured it becuase i thought he would save america and europe from the brown tide

TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OK!

I literally can't stop crying

>wtf trump hasnt done what hes supposed to do in 8 years in the first 8 months using only the executive branch
I hate him now

>">H-his tweets mean nothing! W-we must not fall for divide & conquer pedes, MAGA!

if trump has indeed cucked the only option left is accelerationism

>accelerationism

Can i get a quick rundown?

This
Amnesty is only temporary, Trump will obviously round them all up and deport them after granting them citizenship. 4D chess!

>I hate him now
Same here, he is such a failure.

>tfw was at the_cuckold, there was some "based" news about FYROM and ameritards unironically called them "rise sons of Alexander"

basically promote open boarders and everything the left does 100x and make it fall apart

sooner rome burns to the ground sooner we can rise from the ashes and rebuild rather than patching up a bloated and leaking sick society

TRUMP LOVES DACA, WE LOVE TRUMP!!!

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688/

Really activates my cashews

LET THE BROWNIES STAY !

>expecting something else from shart-in-marts

gesundheit

WTF im a libtard now

he has done nothing, he has achieved nothing, all he has done is waste american money

If you could activate Walnuts they'd be activated too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0
>right click
>select "loop"

>fires all the Republicans
>surrounded by new york democrats and normal democrats
>j-just trust him!

God bless Trump, doing great work.

Was he even born in the States? Probably not. SAD!

I've never seen bigger shilling assault than this.
Just like Irma. Comfy!

Every single time.

its not all shills m8 you can understand why people are pissed off

Oh cool time to adjust my core political principals again in order to stay in the cult of personality.

Lauch

It is not shilling if it is true, sage this one

You guys gotta go to Reddit. As of this morning's tweets, Sup Forums is no longer a pro-Donald Trump board.

>m-muh shills
>it's merely 4D chess
SAD!

No obama holds that title

Time for Reddit to go back.

Why do non Americans think they even can form an opinion about this country? I don't pretend to know anything about your dreary, Muslim filled fiefdoms.

France needs more Syrian Astronauts

>grants amnesty to people that will never vote republican, changing the political landscape FOREVER
>it's just shilling, we all love Trump and everything he does!

>bunker
>with pussy-grabbing twitter trained orangutan
kek

Jew shills think they will make any difference.

Oh wow what the actual fuck is going on with trump? Is he going to back paddle anytime soon?

Just admit boomers and gen x are the weakest humans in existence

is Trump really this stupid?

So far his moves made sense. But this is retarded. Not a single leftist will like him for that. Just his base is gonna be gone.

For once we agree, commie.

While that wasn't the point of this thread, those statements are generally true.

>bunker thread
So, like a safe space?

>Millenals are stronger

yes, everyone mad at trump right now is just a shill, they arent real

Yeah, but no sodomy is allowed.

lel, Trumpkins officially resorting to creating safe spaces for their delusions on Sup Forums now.

>Gen Z is better
We're all in on this ride to the bottom. Some longer than others.

>>people were beaten, ridiculed, lost their work and friends for supporting trump
>>trump turns out to be a narcisist fake

You are the only one still claiming she won the popular vote. Now that it is clear that some 4 million illegals voted even the Rats quit making that claim.

inb4 this becomes the new shill tactic

They'll get bored after a day or two.

They falsely believe that sheer spam will change anything.

>Trump repeatedly used the parents of kids killed by illegal immigrants during the campaign
>They truly thought he meant it

>muh safespace
This place is becoming worse than reddit

this shit keeps happening lmao
>Trump bombs Syria
'HE BACKSTABBED US REEE'
>Months later Assad is decisively winning the war and hasn't been ampered by this at all, taking most of East Syria under ISIS control

>Charlottevsilles Attack
'HAHAHA THE LEFT IS BASHING HIM OVER HIS WEAK RESPONSE IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP'
>Antifa is declared domestic terrorist organization a few weeks later by FBI

>Trump backs down on DACA
''HAHA THIS WILL SURELY END TRUMP!'
>???

>voting
Come on now.

That alone is why I can't stand here and look the other way if he does what he's setting himself up to do. You wanted to be a retard with your red line in April, Trump? That's mine.

what other options do we have user?

Welp. Time to move to Wyoming

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TRIGGERED, DRUMPFTARD?

KYS FAGGOTS

Trump will come out on top like he always does. This is why Trump is smart and shills get paid $0.02 per post to spam a Vancourite ox tickling forum.

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

Nor over yet...oh ye of little faith.

REEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME WHERE IS MY SAFESPACE!!

CENSORSHIP!! I DEMAND CENSORSHIP!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!

Y-YES OF COURSE

He's the worst bullshitter they've ever had

>Get in here for a bunker thread. No shills allowed.
don't you faggots have a 'bunker' forum on reddit? go back there.

Unironically f-fuck Drumpf. Not even Bernie would have betrayed his base so hard.

Vancourite ox tickling forum? You mean all this time when I thought we were just a Himalayan underwater basket weaving forum I was wrong?..............

Trump is supposed to be /ourguy/ but he has bombed the SAA several times already. More like /ourkike/

I don't think it's paid shilling as much as it is the fact that after the election a bunch of lefties found this place, and attempted a subversion campaign of their own. When they realized it wasn't working they doubled down. You can actually see them slowly breaking because some of them don't even bother to blend in.
They are just blatantly arguing with people, and losing.

We will redpill them soon enough.

From a personal perspective, I'm quite glad that this is happening. It means that maybe Sup Forums will go back to being Sup Forums instead of an extension of reddit.

okay fish bean

>bunker thread
You have to go back.

>feel the bern

Sup Forums us not your safespace ameriturd,your retarded orange is fucking you and we botg know it.You are just to proud to acknoledge that you got jewed.

Even jews...

>You have to go back.
>commie flag

He implied that they get deported because they don't have jobs, are criminals and because they are leeching.
He will let the legal ones stay.