Madoka Magica

Is Mami a pedo?

Mami is too good to be a pedo, how dare you make such accusations.

>Homura falls in love with Madoka
>Sayaka and Kyouko hold hands in her witch barrier

You can't tell me the addition of this loli wasn't intentional. I promise you they'll be an official ship in the next film.

Pic semi related

It's more like a mother/daughter thing probably. In witch form Bebe seemed more like a pet.
I do wish best girl got a better pairing though... hopfully the next film rectifies my lack of being able to care about Nagisa

Mami gets what she deserves, a shitty pairing. The next movie (if it comes out) probably wont give her anything good.

>In which form Bebe seemed like a pet
Mother / daughter relationships don't include one treating the other as a pet. That sounds more on the kinky side to me.
Rude.

How can you say that?
Mami a best.

Homura is best

>Mother / daughter relationships don't include one treating the other as a pet.
Oops, didn't mean it like that. I meant the relationship was slightly different before Nagisa revealed her true form.

People only think this because she gets the most screen time. The next movie will fix this when the REAL best girl finally gets the spotlight she deserves.

Stop these lies now! NON BELIEVER! HOMURA IS BEST!

>implying
She literally became a demon and wiped everyone's memories. She's a totalitarian dictator who'd gladly sell out all of humanity for a single individual.

>inb4 she did it for love

I don't give a fuck. Love doesn't justify hanging warping the universe into your own image, erasing peoples memories, or holding all of existence captive because of some girl.

Homura a shit.

>implying that she isn't attractive as fuck
>implying that just because she did what she thought was right for the sake of love doesn't make her an enjoyable character.

I like to think of their relationship like this.

I actually think the transformation into a witch had a lot to do with this. I find it odd that no one ever seems to discuss the possible roll of a piece of Homulilly's consciousness lingering with Homura.
It makes sense too, because the clara dolls are still with her even after they saved her from her labyrinth. If they are her familiars, then doesn't that STRONGLY imply that Homura is still part witch?

>attractiveness justifies totalitarian rule
>altering people's memories and warping nature (crows and various clara dolls) is doing the right thing

I stand my ground with my opinion.

The way I see it, Madoka is the alpha of all Magical Girls, whereas Homura is the alpha of all Witches.
Enjoy having Big Brother's plaything

shut it you

>being

Can Homura be redeemed?

She already redeemed herself

Only in your diseased mind

Yes, and afterwards MadoHomu will have the most passionate makeup sex the universe had ever seen.

Obviously not.

She's a lolicon

No, she will wait until Nagisa is of age before doing anything lewd to her.

In the movie 4!