I'm really blackpilled right now. Just woke up to the news that apparently Trump is cucking hard on DACA

I'm really blackpilled right now. Just woke up to the news that apparently Trump is cucking hard on DACA.

Fuck's sake. If he signs that shit he'll be one-term like George HW Bush

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

whenever the black pill hits you listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

OH FUGGG XD NUTHING GOS HOW I WUNT XD SO BLAGBILLED IM GUNNA KILL MUHSELFXDXDXDLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Its over.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

Here's another one OP, cheers.

Kill yourself you fucking race traitor faggot

>Ireland is sliding as per usual
Enjoy the Tax Haven bux whilst you can - very soon you'll be pay denbt 2.0

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.
"I'll feint that I'm going to fuck your lives up."
"Then I'll decline to do so."
"Love me yet?"

Does this sort of shit work on you?

Hey, the average beaner IQ is 90. They don't think these things through.

Reminder that Reagan pulled this bullshit lie on us as well.

And no president since has fixed this mess, only allowing it to spiral farther out of control.
Same for every session of the House and Senate.

They've all been selling us out for 40 years.

Stop worrying about what the fucking President of the United States does and get in the fucking gym, read a bunch of great literature and have a dozen white kids.

>If he signs that shit he'll be one-term like George HW Bush
Read my lips, no new Mexicans.

The only thing that's "spiraled out of control" is the relocation of our once-dominant manufacturing base.

The whole "brownies took er jerbs" meme is a distraction for useful idiots like and most of the rest of you.

/r/meirl

XD omg /r/funny is gonna loooove this.

>no Mexicans
>no new Mexicans
>no illegal Mexicans
>no criminal Mexicans
>okay criminal Mexicans
>fuck it let's open the borders again
cuck

We lose the breeding war in every circumstance. The only possible progress comes from favorable legislation. Ideally, we amend the constitution.

>muh breeding wars
You can have a thousand children, you can be Genghis Khan, it means nothing without a nation.

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.
>Spics
>Voting Republican
Trump shills are so fucking retarded. He could order the surgical sterilization of all white Republicans and they would still support him.

Fuck Trump you delusional zogzombie. Faggots like you are the reason America will disintegrate within our lifetime. Go vote for kid Rock for Senate.

Yes and you preserve that nation by crying about being blackpilled every time a glorified figurehead deploys undesirable political tactics.

Really tickles my cerebellum

There are a few things we need to do. First, shut off the tap on legal and illegal immigration (while still allowing white immigration). So yes, we are watching DACA closely right now to ensure the program is ended and the individuals deported. Who knows, they might even see their deportation as a positive once they go back to Mexico.

That said, there are other things we need to go. We need to show our woman why having a big family is good for her and him. Most woman are happy with children, so make five plus kids, that is my plan. If we can convince young people, especially teenagers, why this is a good thing we can start winning the demographic "war".

Fixing the 13th amendment is the single most important and impactful objective we can pursue on this issue. We cannot put it on the back burner.

Traitor.
TRAITOR!