Why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10206025
strawpoll.me/10206040
i.imgur.com/qz4f0qJ.gif
i.imgur.com/IOrDbjw.gif
i.imgur.com/P9vauId.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She actually acknowledged his existence, holy shit.

So is this series dead or something?
The hype was fucking unreal and then BEST BOY dissapeared and no one seemed to care anymore.

I missed the reaction to the last couple of episodes, what happened? series get too retarded?

The show itself has gotten a bit boring and the threads have been nothing but repetition.

WAKE ME UP

Any good theories that came out then?

It's going to be something completely retarded and cliche like the previous inhabitants are hidden innawoods and are initiating these faggots and thinning out the heard for government spies/undesirables, right?

A big test of character?

>no one seemed to care anymore.

What? The livewatch thread got like 1000 posts and there have been several 500+ threads including the last one that is at around 700 posts

He is in love with Mitsumune, right?

Would you make friends with Maimai?

How would you have interrogated Masaki?

Yes but this episode was make or break for her, I have fully accepted that she won't get as much screen time as she did in the earlier episodes.

Who sent the e-mail?

Nah, more like he is his scapegoat to make himself feel better

>Treat Mitsumune like a dumbass that doesn't know anything all the time = Look at how smart and superior in every way I am to you

A superiority complex if you want to give it a name

YAMMEROOOO

so, they arnt in the actual village yet right? Pukey is from the real village and there to vet newfags, and wanted Mitsume to go through the tunnel to the real village right?

sucks to miss the live stream and talkback threads

Well masaki is also a retard. She should have just say something right from the very beginning.The information that she is going to spill out next episode better be worth it.

You can't justify the characters not having locked up Lovepon yet.

How do we know she didn't figure it out after getting to the village though?

I doubt she knew beforehand, besides everybody is crazy as fuck who already tried to kill each other multiple times, and they suspect her over nothing, I would be hesitant to say anything too

It's an Okada anime. It's going to be filled with pointless drama and retarded characters with bullshit and over the top psychological symptoms, stiff dialogue that is jarring even by nip standards, and reveals that aren't really reveals.

It's lost its spark without Jack being there to deliver random violent outbursts.

She's garbage, even her motives to join the tour are garbage, at least Cat-chan was being physically bullied constantly. Fucking slut.

If we keep making memes real can we make Naana relevant?

Poor Speedo. Mitsumune doesn't deserve him.

>random

Every outburst was completely justified.

she realized Valkana is mentally unstable and can't even handle a 16 y.o. in a fight.

>no meme this ep
We dead?

BEST BOY strawpoll.me/10206025
BEST GIRL strawpoll.me/10206040

>no one seemed to care anymore

That's why the new thread got 800 posts in 90 minutes like every week right?

no burn the witch of gaystar memes?

>no one seemed to care anymore

Seven out of the 16 threads with most replies in the catalog are about Mayoiga. Mayoiga is probably the most popular anime we've had this year.

I kinda want to see the retard Varukana gets cucked from the blindside by Dahara now.

I would gladly make sweet friendship with her.

nanko bess detective

I've been waiting for the threads to slow down like with any normal show for weeks now, but this fucking thing keeps coming up with crazy/stupid shit to shitpost about. No one can get off this ride.

Fucking misogyny shitlords

Toshiboy our boy 4ever

Feminist san, what are you doing outside the ovens?

Bullied and lezraped.

>Women belong inside ovens

Not women, feminists.

Can someone just make dahara shut up.

>Serious discussion with heavy atmosphere going on
>Sup guys I'm back, wassup
Lost it.

Prepare yourself for the water torture!

>Women

No, just feminists.

"Ah, look is that guy"

Would suck him off.

When were you when Light Zong saved the day?

that just means this year anime is shit
this is no where popular as shows like Valrape

At this point, I suspect that Yottsun, Judgeness and Jack could all walk up to the group wearing matching clown costumes and the others would barely react.

What's the difference?

O SHIT WADDUP!

Team Fun is back baby.
Time to do nothing and break up afterwards.

is this still a thing or did all the memers jump ship episode 5?

All feminists are women (or cucks), all women are not feminists.

speedo a best

shit thread, next time fill in the subject line. I'll be bumping the other one

AYOOOOO
HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*

Are you fucking serious?
Are you a newfag?
Are you a women?
Are you a SJW?

Fuck off cancer.
Also what user said

I think he is a fag

Calm down femanon.

>Tokimune's flashback didn't involve Speedo at all

I was expecting them to have more history together with how obsessed he is

waiting for naana collage user's update

>*actions*

Fucking shit, fuck off you cancer.

Each episode is just more and more of a let down, exactly as hoped

xD somebody post these to r/anime!

I think the characters are right. There is one person in the group bringing the monster around them. This is like Another.

w-what's on Lion's leg?

The threads have gotten stale as well, it's just a femanon circlejerk at this point.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

DELETE THIS
The completed version is available

t.newfag

what the fuck is a r/anime
>xD
kill yourself.

>femanon

You have 0 reading comprehension retard.

>If you want to go back to your old life, you have to go through the tunnel to face and fight yourself

so this is just angel beats 2.0 right? except instead of passing on, they have a chance to return from purgatory

>completed
please share

Is this going to be that kind of thread then?

I laughed out loud at Toshiboy's 'water torture'. >Mwahaha, she's now slightly uncomfortable!

>t.

Fucking crossboarder fuck off cancer.

Are you on your period?

t. has become a site-wide meme, just like baneposting

outside of the tunnel is their real world
the village is a hallucination world
it's not angel beat
it's like little buster

Ver 02i.imgur.com/qz4f0qJ.gif
Ver 03. i.imgur.com/IOrDbjw.gif
Ver 04. i.imgur.com/P9vauId.gif

>do i fite in yet guise

except she says it doesn't go back to your old life.

Toshiboy: "Next, we'll put her in.... the iron maiden!"
>Pink Goddess just walks up behind her, pricks her arm with a needle once then apologizes and walks away

>femanon

meant for

Furry should be in brain problems tier, she doesnt really plot just follows a proper male like Hellfire as she should.

Calling this series retarded is falling short

I'm really starting to think there is a deeper meaning to everything happening in Mayoiga.

Nanakimura its a metaphor for escapism. Crossing the tunnel means fighting your fears/opening up your mind, so you can go back to reality. Masaki represents the tranquility that we have when we are escaping that slowly fades until we realize escapism is wrong, hence Masaki telling Mitsu to have more confidence in himself so he could afront reality (cross the tunnel).

Mitsumune represents the person we are while escaping, our true identity, your real you. The Tokimune act Mitsumune was playing represents the way people create masks to be accepted by society, and how under some circumstances we can't really choose what society asks from us.

No one really dies on Nanakimura, either they go forced to reality or stay (see Mikage). They don't want to talk about the monsters because they represent bad experiences in reality/fears/what they are running from.

Fuck off cancer.
I think you missed it fag, now FUCK OFF CANCER.

Wh-What about the Hellfires?

You know what? I can agree with this.