The final straw

Trump's base is now gone

Press S to spit on his legacy

If you still support him after what he is doing you're part of reason nothing ever changes

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13927688/
yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

MAGA FOREVER AND SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

Pressing S to spit on Sup Forumstards
Based Trump

This post doesn't actually have an explanation in it.

MAGA

Shill

Sup Forums support poll
strawpoll.me/13927688/

vote if possible
strawpoll.me/13927688/
strawpoll.me/13927688/

What the hell is wrong with trading keeping decent immigrants to build a wall to keep out bad ones? Why is it that if he works with both parties, he's a sellout? Does pushing forward with just the Republicans work out? Why bother voting for a deal-maker when you freak out when he does it once? Your ideology is a cancer on this once great country.

S

He's not building a wall you sap. It's over, I don't know what he got in return if it's just elite acceptance we got sold down river for wind.

Oh calm down.
Wait and see the final result you massive girl

I'm disappointed in him. The (((swamp))) got him.

It was so easy, just build the wall, and expose liberal lunacy. But he trusted (((Kushner))).

your gf is telling you she is cheating on you. do you really need to see a bbc in her ass before you believe?

>Be so massively insecure / bitter / lonely
>Dislike Trump
>Go onto fringe internet site to gloat at about how bad he's doing to a group of people who either don't care, or don't care about what you say

This is your sad story user

This shows how little you fucking retarded Americans actually know about your own politics and why you keep falling for the same stuff every 4 years.

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

Guess everyone ready to bail on him doesn't bother to read fucking headlines....

Shareblue shill begone.

Trump is a fag right now but this is obvious shilling. Nice try Shareblue

You're here.

>he's doing to a group of people who either don't care, or don't care about what you say

Retardation, you should have been aborted so you can't pass this on

Fuck off shill. He won the election, get over it. CTR is really wasting their money with these shills.

Read his tweets about not wanting to throw out law-abiding illegals. From his Twitter he said that. You cannot defend that.

idc i was only supporting Trump ironically...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Trump could destroy the planet and he will still be better than shillary

#notherturnnow
#notherturnever

Trump is CTR though

He did exactly what Hillary would do

This is a pathetically obvious shill thread

And he is doing it better than she ever could.

We all wanted him because he was a deal maker. Sure chanting about throwing them out and "you have to go back" were good memes but in the end I would happily trade them for the upcoming tax cuts (will benefit me to the tune of 20k/yr) or not having war with russia.

Quick rundown
>reduced our middle east problems by taking a hands off approach to Syria, isis is on the ropes and all is looking good
>jobs jobs jobs
>broke ttp
>garnered closer relations with japan, russia, and india
>weapons deal with taiwan

Clear sailing so far

Yes, because someone who'll be saving 20k a year in taxes strolls Sup Forums.

I'm under no illusions Trump will win. He cant win, the system simply cannot allow it. But I'll applaud his efforts and support him along the way because the truth of the matter is no president in my life since Reagan has wanted to do so much i believe in. He wasnt just the lesser of two evil candidate, he was the one who red pilled a significant part of the country into realizing our govt is a toxic mess. And for that alone I'm thankful.

The difference is you're so jaded and your ego is too important to find hope whete it could be. You're just waiting to jump on any left wing article that supports your preexisting opinion, so you can use that Leftist evidence to scream "Haha, i was right all along!" And what do you win? Nothing, same fucked up country with you living in it.

>You cannot defend this.

If you're this ass blasted over Trump's strategy that we have yet to see play out, I'd really fucking hate to see what you'd do about a real problem in your life.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
Niggers

>lesser of two evil candidate
Which is why you of all people should support ending the two party system. Alternative voting methods such as approval voting or ranked choice should be memed into existence by Sup Forums.

Thinking there is a strategy to what he is doing is pretty stupid. He's a businessman, he uses people and when they are no longer useful he throws them away. The voters that put him in office are expendable because he owns the swamp now.

Trump supporters aren't sheep you cucked shill.

da fuq you talkin bout son?

he just wants to keep young, smart, working Dreamers in the USA.

go Trump!

#MAGA

Youre just pissed because Trump and people who take an interest in the USA turned the clock back on social marxism and the poison that follows it.

well, if theres one thing to come from the Trump betrayal, I and others, after being good goys up till now with "muh muslims are the real problem" have finally seen the light, im full fash here on in

>Fuck AIPAC
>Fuck Kushner
>Fuck Ivanka
>Fuck Chuck noseberg
>Fuck muh greatest allys
>Fuck wars for Israel
>Fuck the freemasons
>Fuck the secret societys
>Fuck the Pedos
>Fuck Jewish degeneracy
>Fuck good goy Trump
>Fuck (((Democracy)))
>Hitler was right

what strategy? are you fucking mentally handicapped? do you not understand that he has turned on HIS FOUNDING CAMPAIGN PRINCIPLE!? the dream is dead. back to the same old shit in 9 months... someone, anyone, tell me: how you can still believe in democracy? nothing fucking changes! ever! it only gets worse, and worse because when you think there will be a better tomorrow it gets thrown into your face. die the nightmare. we live in a fucking hell world.

everything is a bad joke and we're the punchline. what was the revolution for? the civil war? all the blood spilled forging america... for what? the constitution has failed. our government is not representative of the people. it doesn't matter who you vote for -- even "outsiders" and "populists" get brought in line or are unceremoniously purged. america is fucked. is it not clear at this point that whoever actually makes all the decisions obviously wants us impoverished and indebted for life? KING FUCKING GEORGE GAVE US A BETTER SHAKE THAN THAT!

S

These trolls are so bad

Why don't you love DACA Don? He makes good deals! Don't worry, its 1080D Chess! MAGA

>rural and suburban retards

S

Nothing less than a full reversal will win me back. This is so depressing.

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term

Literally going to be Bush all over again.

Regan give massive boost to economy and amnesty, transition to Bush, then they turn around and vote in who? A CLINTON.

Why? Welfare programs.

This

This again

Fucking morons believing this trust fund celebrity CEO is some kind of Machiavellian mad man is retarded.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD
They're trying to divide us, 'pedes!
Ignore the concern trolls and meme don some HIGH ENERGY! We need to create more BASED legal immigrants to MAGA!

s

>le 3d chess
Yeah okay, nobody is buying it

S

No, they arent retards. They are worse: autistic

it depresses me that there are people who really think like that. oh yeah, he's giving the democrats 800k or so votes with this amnesty shit. brilliant. amazing strategy.

Exactly. Fortunately, their application of disruptive techniques are about as subtle as a $3 bill.

>Every one that critisises Trump's move is always 1 post by 1 ID

Really makes me think

TUCK FRUMP KYS OP

*FUCK OP*
What are you 14? 16 tops. GTFO.

thanks for correcting the record, really made me think user

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Why do you support this? Do not use "5D Chess" as an excuse.

How is supporting amnesty and going against his entire platform on illegal immigration a good thing?

Reminder that Bannon was his puppeteer but now it's unironically and indisputably Nancy Pelosi.

fuck off shill

S

This isn't the same as giving amnesty to people who do jack shit.

Roasties aren't the problem. People that fuck around illegally are the problem. The ones that stick around with no jobs and high crime rates.

If a mexican came here and has a well paying job or is contributing then fine. Go ahead and stay.

I'm not all in for 'muh 3d chess'. It was never my stand point to begin with. So stop projecting.

Looks like it's going to come down to a race war after all.

Above all that these people are making threats and not even posting in their own threats should tell you A LOT.

And this happens every single fucking time.

Shills and shills and shills upon shills

What campaign promise? He literally said during the campaign he would deal with the dreamers "with heart". Where exactly did he go back on his word here?

Unfortunately, we have our own "DACA" too

What are those? Uzbeks?

kys shill
sage and report all demoralization threads

Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Tajiks, basically Central Asians, they significantly outnumber Russia-based Muslims, who are not a blessing too

I am sure the shitskins will vote for Trump.
Totally.
They are not burning American flags.
They are totally not Mexican nationalists.
They will totally not vote for the welfare party.
They will totally not vote for the bring in more shitskins party.

S

That's what they said about the spics who got amnesty from Reagan. Now they all vote Democrat.

c u c k D ~ chess alright.

S for shill

No, just a bystander with a brain. Trump cucked his voters. It's plain obvious, as night follows day.

>his legacy
Wut is that? over 30000 fucking tweets? Foken noice!
trumptwitterarchive.com/

>Ad Hominem attack without having actual evidence to support your position
>Thinks that disliking a dishonest and selfish leader is based on personal "feelings". Rather than the current evidence that Trump is retconning his campaign promise to remove illegals
>Sounding like a Pro Trump shill more than anything

CTR is back, and /ptg/ are the pigs behind it.

>CTR blaming CTR

This is odd huh

Who's jewing who?

Piss off Shill dont buy into the frenzy assholes like OP and media are trying to splinter Trumps base so the can divide & conquer
Sage

Trump says no deal on DACA, wants 'massive' border security

Not posting a link because they don't deserve clicks and I'm too lazy to archive but use your favorite search engine

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Before we jump to conclusions, let's check with Secretary of State Romney...

FAGGOTS
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?