Europe, Germany,UK please help Thailand from muslim terrorists

I beg you.
plase come and rescue my fellow Thai citizen.

just happen today

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=BYfRlK2i8fU

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4463748/thailand-yala-province-bombing-army-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened?

can you give a backstory?

BLOODIED soldiers scream in agony after a deadly bomb attack in Thailand which killed one and injured 20.

The horrifying ambush was carried out by suspected rebels in the southeast Asian country’s violence-stricken deep south.

The attack began early Thursday when a roadside bomb struck a vehicle carrying the army rangers in a remote village in the Yaha district of Yala province.

A second explosive was detonated half an hour later as bomb squad experts arrived to clear the scene, followed by a shootout in which suspected militants peppered the security forces with fire.

The Muslim-majority region that borders Malaysia has been embroiled in violence for more than a decade as ethnic Malay insurgents battle the Buddhist state for more control in the area.

More than 6,800 people have died - the majority civilians - in a conflict that grinds on far from international headlines.

Southern army spokesman Colonel Pramote Prom-in said a lance corporal had died from his injuries in the latest assault.

He confirmed that 18 other soldiers were wounded and "two villagers were slightly injured".

The attack comes as the Thai junta holds talks with an umbrella group claiming to represent the rebels to set up “safety zones” in the south as a form of limited ceasefire in a conflict which has raged since 2004.

But experts say the main faction with command and control over the insurgents is not committed to the talks with Thailand's military leaders, who seized power in 2014.

The shadowy Barisan Revolusi Nasional (BRN) is believed to be behind most of the violence in the region, although it never claims attacks and shuns publicity.

Okay,

But why would you ask for help from other islamic countries

>Muslims are killing us! Please help, other Muslims!

we're enroute just stopping off in berlin first

Thais should just stuff C4 in all the neo-vaginas they create for European trannies and then send them into Muslim territories as tourists

Wait thais are Muslim country right?

>Europe, Germany, UK
kek you better be silent or they will send special tolerance commando to take care of your islamophobic army

how has the junta not gone in there and cleaned that shit up? isn't that the point in having one?

>what is the point in having one?

Money.

you gonna start this after trump cucked today? fuck off yank

la ilaha ilalah muhammedd rasool allah
we will come for you next inshallah

>muslims causing more retarded shit
Woah, must be those racist thais.

muslim terrorist scum detected.

in a dictatorship, there is no distinction between "terrorism" and "resistance" / "fighting oppression"

Bruh Thailand's a constitutional Monarchy. Their state ideology is "National, King, Religion", a democracy with the King as head of state.

>hint: the 'religion' is not Islam

Kys normie cuck
>Terrorism in a political system disapproved by my government is justified

>Hurr Durr authoritarism is ebil therefore you can kill whomever you want

fuck the king muhammed will rule ราชอาณาจักรไทย

god is great

you better save us thai bro
pic are the ppl that run germany

>source
thesun.co.uk/news/4463748/thailand-yala-province-bombing-army-attack/

He does not need rescuing. Allah will be with him all of the way. Inshallah

How about a great based asian co-prosperity zone? White boy is quite tied up right now...

.....well, I don't know if I should feel insulted or happy...

rasool doodoo poopoo abdul

Thai royal family inbreeding makes.
muzzie inbreeding look decent. And Thailand has so much corruption and societal poz they'd be better off if they went the way of Malaysia.

Thailand please help Retarded Europe.

Is there a full video? Seems to have a cut before the explosion and what happens after

You're going to kiss the arse of the EU and take as many "refugees" as they can send. Not one of you will leave the EU or make them stop their goal of white genocide and islamification. All you internet tough guys will. Screencap this.

You know we have the same problem here?
Our solution is to bow down to them and try to meet all their demands. It's not working very well!