youtube.com/watch?v=yJpsbOceUUw
youtube.com/watch?v=a0oIFvSrzhE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, you're wrong.

GAAAATTTSUUUUUU!

Trigger saves anime again.

KLK SEASON 2 CONFIRMED

I totally wouldn't mind if Trigger becomes a studio that never forgets its shows and references them again and again.

I hope I don't regret saying this later.

i haven't enjoyed a series this much since panty and stocking

Is life fiber the Stan Lee of anime?

yes, I expected a KLK reference the moment I saw it on lulucos mother cape, but never something more then this last episode

The planet was really made up of the life fibers Ryuuko told to fuck off at the end of KLK? I don't understand nip but folks have been saying that's what Mindori's app said about KLK-X

So did Nova see himself as his greatest desire since he says he calls the life fiber a "he"?

Some tweets from Nakashima about this episode:

"Luluco's Kill la Kill episode was today? I haven't seen it yet."

"I watched Luluco episode 7. Horrible. (laughs)"

"I've never had a job that allowed me to just write fun things as much as Kill la Kill. Even though the staff was often working to the bone. I'm very thankful. However, that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want (laughs) > regarding Luluco episode 7
But, that's Imaishi, and that's Trigger. It can't be helped. (laughs)"

"I was eating noodles in Ogikubo, when suddenly I was kidnapped by Trigger. They tortured me and told me to come up with an idea, and all I remember saying was "A-a life fiber planet..." (laughs)"

twitter.com/k_z_ki

Do subs exist for the new OP?

>entire premise of KLK solved with one bolt of JUSTICE
>season 2
huh?

Stan Lee is the Stan Lee of anime, see Heroman.

They did say they were ejected from a planet. That they're the same fibers is just a likely assumption from the name KLK-X.

Wasn't the "he" after the spell wore off?

>It took Over Justice a mere second to destroy the penultimate enemy of KLK

did he actually use the word "he" or was that just a localization in the translation
Japanese don't usually indicate gender in that context.

He said 彼 so yes, he specified it was a male.

He likes space dick.

penultimate means "last but one"

who's the ultimate one?

The original life fibre source

How on earth did Luluco's mom and dad get together long enough to pop out a kid anyway?

dad was on an undercover operation, lalaco stole his dick from an illegal auction

are you implying that PIRATE EMPRESS LALACO GODSPEED isn't capable of being a loving mother and wife

She raped him

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJpsbOceUUw

I FUCKING DIED OH MY GODDDDD

>yfw they go to the Inferno Cop planet and he combines with Over Justice

You know what would make it truly AOTY?

If the ending was just a black screen saying "Kiznaiver sucks" for 8 full minutes.

Lalaci a cow titted shit and a bad mom

>Luluco confirmed for AOTS
>am I wrong?
Yes.

>KLK SEASON 2 CONFIRMED
I hope not. It's fine the way it is.

fuck you i want season 2. the season 1 ending wasn't good enough.

what would the second season be about

Kiryuin Co. is fucking kill
Satsuki seeks injustice in Japan
Ryuko and Mako chill somewhere
E4 all work in their family companies (except Inu, he studies IT)
nudists kinda live their lives

new adventure in space. new bads maybe new generation of characters i unno.

>new adventure in space. new bads maybe new generation of characters i unno.
That's about the amount of thought that went into making a Gunbuster sequel and look what happened there.

Honestly this is the best short I have seen. Nothing else comes to mind. How all these plebian full air-time shows get approved but not Luluco is a mystery of the universe.

The lifefiber being makes good on the threat that Ragyou made at the very end. That they (the life fibers) have returned to Earth. I would also like to see what happens to Revocs after all of this. It's not like a large company would just stop, something had to take it over like a government and they use the technology to create new defences. I also think that there should be some small parts of a resistance, former Revocs chairmembers who still are trying to achieve Ragyou's goals. It's also set 20 years into the future. There is a story that can still be told.

>20 years into the future
>Satsuki is a delicious MILF

Why did this get deleted?

And new Satsuki fetishes as well, apparently.

Eggscellent

this might be fun only if trigger not adding klk references in literally any anime they made

Probably because it was already asked here

it's not like Trigger made heaps of animes

they're gonna gattai!

inb4 he saw a space shinji

yeah but i just want what i want no matter how selfish. i'm not making it i'm just greedy.

Ahh, totally missed that.

GET HYPE! Nui confirmed still alive.

How else is loving Kill la Inferno Lagann Slayer and Stocking?

i like how they are making references to as many as their past works as possible.

I'd like to see a inazuma kick, a midori look at me satsuki-sama moment and/or vespa reference, A panty and stocking reference besides the tsuzuku next season meme

Alpha Omega Nova means beginning and end, nova is japanese for shinsei; which basically means rebirth/reincarnation. I'm going to guess that Nova-kun is going to have a rebuild-esque episode where he dwells on what has happened in alternate timelines and looks at luluco adoringly in the current one with some sort of "this time" line spoken.

I absolutely loved Little Witch and Ninja Slayer. Literally think they are both contenders for GOAT. I don't think they are GOAT, but they're both in my top 25.

That being sad KLK is total ass.

I want to commit a space crime

intention to commit a crime?

YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

>yfw Nui is alive.

How many times can a studio save anime?

just as many times as kyoani kills it

>lalaco's cape is just a reused visual effect they said
>no more KLK they said

KLK SEASON 2 WHEN

What would that be?

why didnt it turn out transparent fug

>maybe new generation of characters

Nah, it was the characters that made KLK fun.

>That's about the amount of thought that went into making a Gunbuster sequel and look what happened there.

Diebuster was good, not quite as good as Gunbuster, but good in its own right.

Is the life fiber shouting in the background an Austin Powers reference?

Could be, its also a pretty common gag

Doesn't this episode confirm that everyone died and Life Fibers end up taking over Kill la Kill world?

My colored brother

The Life Fibers spread from planet to planet. This could have been any of those.

> be april fools
> laugh at bad attempt at a joke
> this week

Holy fuck THEY KNEW

>luluco this isn't weed

youtube.com/watch?v=a0oIFvSrzhE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m34s

We don't really know if that was the 'earth' that kill la kill was set on, it did have the weird human Guts thing, but even then this could be easily thousands of years after the events of KLK and/or just another planet altogether.

Space boner.

>cute anime picture as opening and pic profile
>Looks like a literal mongrel when the video starts

JUST

Cancer.

Trigger taking memes to a whole new level.

Making a big budget anime that sucks on purpose, just to make fun of it during their main show.

Space weed.

>5:09
>Her reaction to Don't lose your way.
My fucking sides.

Reactionists are cancer.

Best shot in the show so far

This so needed
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c

Fuck off

I will never understand the appeal of reaction videos.

>this whole episode

Why is Trigger so based?

I can't wait for doujins

Even after the spell wore off the creature still appeared as Alpha Omega Nova to Luluco, so the creatures base form seems to always be a persons greatest desire.

kek

>shitting on best mom
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

so what's a luluco?

about 1000 yen an hour

Life Fibers did this to tons of planets. It's just that on KLK Earth they failed. Apparently on KLK-X however they succeeded.

why the heck are all TRIGGER mother characters super powered?

It's a freudian thing, user.

i want to feel lulucos creamy justices on my mouth

I honestly hold the opposite view, I liked everything from trigger, but little witch and sequels are on the low side and ninja slayer, as fun as it was, is a big joke. Kill la kill had a lame ending and wouldn't be in my top 25 but it's objectively more memorable.
Luluco is goat

>wanting s2 after Satsuki-sama was mutilated

This face absolutely slays me