Why don't women have interests?

Why don't women have interests?

I've never met a woman with an acquired taste

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't need to have interests.
Have you ever noticed how token tomboys and 'I'M ONE OF THE GUYS' type women model their entire existences after being 'different' women? How everything they do revolves around guys for some reason?
Women are interested in people, men are interested in ideas and things.

They have one interest, themselves

I know plenty of women with plenty of interests.
gg virgin betas.

Good try beef curtain

>Every woman's tinder profile ever
-friends/family
-adventures
-travel
-netflix

usually pot/alcohol but not listed. Women are so fucking boring.

Their interests are socializing and reproduction.

They see men and their interests as kinda autistic, but also kinda cute and fascinating, because they don't understand them.

Like what?

Art, painting, music, science even one with basketball as her passion. I've met nerdy girls who are as much as into tech as some guys are. Didn't you guys go to school/college and hang out with girls? wtf man?

obligatory

Because women are not equal to men simple as that.Those who hate them are bitter virgin losers who want to push their failure on someone else.Those who idealize and consider them equals are bet orbiting loser,the faggots that are under their wifes/gf boot because they simply have a vagina.
If you've had a lot of female contact,ypu would know that they are malleable superficial beeings that conform to what society deigns as the norm.They are submissive yet there are few men who know how to put them in their plcae because society has raised limp wristed faggots for genereations.
Letting wome into politics,voting and military was the most retarded thing.Letting women into the workforce is somewhat debateable.Yet most of those jobs are a mans job,if men dont do their part nobody will do it for them and shitskins will take over western countries,simple as that.

I know that women engage in those activities, but it's almost always a "side" thing for them, they're not into it like men are.
Obviously generalizing here, but yeah.

Women do have interests they are just different to mens usually. What is shopping, fashion, social media?

>into tech
>didn't you guys hang out with girls?

dropped

Every girl I've been with has been into a sport or something athletic. They're usually involved in college level sports (Mostly track, volly, swimming, or rowing).

el culero is on fire today

Don't forget "I'm sarcastic". Can women be more unoriginal?

They exist to be pretty and make babies, not have interests.

Also pic related.

>hang out with girls

>I've never met a woman

you could have stopped there. in every "sub culture" im part of there are always chicks are are genuinely into it. skateboarding is a perfect example. sure there are ramp tramps but there are some chicks who fucking shred. the only way to get to that level of skateboarding is to practice endless hours and hurt yourself many times.

my special lady friend is into cooking at a level that both bores and confuses me. she can recreate meals she tastes like a musician that can play by ear. there are spices in my kitchen i had to google.

this thread might be better suited for the robots friendo.

I think you guys are looking in the wrong places. If you look on Tinder, you're obviously going to find shallow sluts.

>not looking for hookup

These are usually the women i end up hooking up with.

>that they are malleable superficial beeings that conform to what society deigns as the norm.

dude men fit this description in pretty much the exact same proportion as females. you just notice women more.

Women are matchmakers.
They only pretend...
The main goal is merely Chad and Money.

I've met girls who've appeared to he interested in things that guys a lot of times are, but the few times I've gotten close to any of them, it turned out that they weren't really interested and just used it as a method to garner attention. One was admittedly pretty damned at Halo for being a chameleon though.

>skateboarding
How 14 years old are you!?

when at work: not very
off work: comically.

>shopping
buying shit is not an interest
>fashion
wearing shit is not an interest
>social media
communication is not an interest

>hanging out
sad nepal

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

The reason a huge number of Nepali girls fuck Indian males because nepali male utter most cucks who loves to
>hanging out

I was having an argument with one of my female colleagues. I made the point that if a totalitarian state rises and comes to power, she would no longer be able to carry on with her "happy hippie" life (I used softer terms).

She just couldn't grasp the idea of a totalitarian person or state rising to power and taking all of her life style away, she simply replied: "I would go somewhere else where I can live peacefully :3"

Yeah bitch, go tell that to the millions of people who rotted away in the soviet gulags.

So they're interests are blank slates and can adapt to potential mates.

If you step outside your house, you're going to find shallow sluts.

Women are programmed to perform the crucial task of child rearing. If they had true hobbies and interests that would detract from the wellbeing of the offspring and would be an evolutionary disadvantage.

women need alpha cock, who cares what interests they have unless they are raised well, because 95% of women have no agency of their own, and the other 5% are too cunty than most to be around

Also, women and men cant just be friends

>"not all women are lik-"
shut the fuck up, yes they are. if you have any game and confidence you would understand this

this needs to be moved /r9k/

Top kek

>Nepali girls fuck Indian males
kek in your dreams pajeet
As most degenerate whores they go for BWC

to be fair the guy who approached her is a fag for not gaming that pussy

what selfrespecting man lets their women drink in company, LET ALONE go to house parties by herself.

total cuck mentality

Is it?

That's a good answer

But isn't that what a hobby is for men and women; something that you pursue as a side interest to your line of work, etc.?

Yup, they drop their thongs, betray their boy friends and country for white people.

m8, not everyone is a whore and vaganis these days are desiesed as fuck. This is one of the reasons for monogamy, when monogamy is total then diseases like AIDS, syf and ghonorea only affect a small portion of morally bancrupt people. Before fucking my gf, we went to TWO different clinics to do tests and make sure none of us had any shit diseases.

spoken like a true virgin.

>not everyone is a whore

then explain why youd let your gf go out and party. She wants to drink and gossip with her cunt friends?
attention whore.
she wants drink and meet guys?
whore and/or attention whore
>oh she just likes to drink
redflag for slut, also, why cant she wait for you

this gay thread needs to be moved

spoken like a rape descendent of an actualyl relevant nation

That's why I gotta get money! Got the Chad part down! Highly depressing however knowing my insemination years from now to produce more chad and chartered, will be with a genetically superior, yet Western feminist-fuck.

you're not very succesful with women, are you?