Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=UOAmxUhbIW8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low IQ.

because they're shitskins

inability to both think abstractly and plan for the future

Never needed Civilisation. Nature is miserly with evolution and it is adaptation to an environment that characterises an organism and not a linear progression of what could be considered improvement. The selection pressures for intelligence as rated by IQ scores today were absent in Africa than they were in Europe; a harsh, cold environment where cognitives skills were rewarded by succession of those genes.

Blacks never ran a nation nor can. It's a fact of life but everyone suppresses this particular truth because huhhh raycis

not only do they lack the ability to develop themselves, they are not able to do even basic upkeep on technology that was left to them

>they are not able to do even basic upkeep on technology that was left to them

any area that they touch becomes a shithole. this goes from neighborhoods (pic related) to cities (detroit, baltimore) to countries (niggerstan)

they are not capable of building their own modern societies; and when they are accepted into other societies they fail to integrate. desegregation was a mistake.

Same reason Asians and Kikes see whites like whites see blacks
dat bell curve

>ultimate nigger redpill
That one is great. Here have another

Low IQ, to begin with.
But american niggers have been conditioned into becoming what they are now, not by "ebul whitey" but by ((them))
Negroes where nearly civilized/"americanized" before ((they)) came along and created a self destructive culture for them to embrace.
And having low IQ, they swallowed the bait whole and voila; niggers.

thank you sir, have another.

>Negroes where nearly civilized/"americanized" before ((they)) came along and created a self destructive culture for them to embrace.
this. desegregation was a huge part of niggerification. blacks used to have tight-knit societies and then desegregation came along and now niggers have nothing but the government teat to suckle off of

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

fun fact: youtube is now blocking the auto-complete for Sowell.

Pointless anecdote time. I live in a really white part of town where the only blacks I see are the ones who have jobs and aren't ghetto rats, so I don't have a problem with them.

I went to Chicago on vacation earlier this year and it was a real culture shock. It was the first time I'd ever really been around basic niggers. I saw one on the L just spitting constantly directly onto the floor. I couldn't believe it. Other niggers just dumped shit all over like it was a giant trash can Chicago has one of the best metros ever and these fucking niggers, who use it every god damn day, still do not respect it.

Long but worth the read. You can stop shitposting for 20 minutes can't you?

Africa is doing good desu compared to south asia, its quite better.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOAmxUhbIW8

Well this was quite the fucking read. If this is true we are well and truly securing the destruction of our country with migration. There will be no future.

tha's jus' how they be

i have lived all over the usa, something like 12 or 15 different cities/states because parents' jobs kept them moving and i kept moving as an adult. i have lived around all different kinds of people and i tell you on no uncertain terms that blacks are the worst by a wide margin. nobody else gets close to their level of throwing rash around (even in their own apartment complexes), blasting incredibly shitty and loud music late into the night, constantly yelling at eachother, breaking random shit, stealing anything left outside, the list goes on,

They're stupid naturally.

Fuck niggers.

While some do a fairly decent impersonation, niggers aren't really people.

Average IQ 70-85

>I went to Chicago on vacation earlier this year and it was a real culture shock. It was the first time I'd ever really been around basic niggers. I saw one on the L just spitting constantly directly onto the floor. I couldn't believe it

Hey, I had that same experience when I went to Chicago.