WE

WE

WERE

KANGS

nigger

CHOCOLATEERS

MILKA

We was a beggar kid with a house full of welfare recipients and shit.

A chocolate hero.

WE WUZ CHOCLATEERS N SHIT

Charlie and the Chocolate Man

WILLY WANKAHNGS

A black inside a factory didnt make sense i guess.

Well it's too late now isn't it?

Why can't Hollywood come up with a black super hero? We already have Black Panther and Blade and Green Lantern and a couple others, the blacks even are irritated with what Hollywood is doing lately.

>In an effort that was hushed up until today, Dahl’s world-renowned children’s books were heavily edited to remove content that expressed his contempt for women, blacks, the disabled, and other groups Dahl enjoyed marginalizing, often with over-the-top stereotypes.

>Even “Matilda,” that super-rare Dahl book with a heroic female lead, was actually about a “devilish little hussy,” until editor Stephen Roxburgh removed Dahl’s woman-hating content from the original manuscript. “The Witches” and “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” also received extreme makeovers to cut back on misogynist and racist content, respectively. Dahl once memorably called Cinderella a “dirty slut.”

Werent the oompa loomps black not charlie?

>(((Stephen Roxburgh)))

>until today
I'm getting really fucking sick of these kikes and thier lies

>There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it's a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there's always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason.

We wuz Willy Wonka and sheeit.

No shit black fucker stole fizzy lifting drink with his pappy

I fucking love how both the article you quoted from and OP's article are virtue signalling with "Roald Dahl long lost facts".
Yet one has him hating blacks and the other secretly loving blacks. Progressive historical revisionism knows no bounds

>be pavement ape
>fell to a chocolate pond
>drowns

I can't wait for the new hollywood version of the film :^)

Think they were meant to be pygmies or something yeah

So it's a bad thing the pedophile wasn't black? Im confused

apparently this was Roalds third and youngest wife
I can only imagine she was in it for the money since the beginning

It's like the "immigrants have always been oppressed by white supremacy" in America while somehow being simultaneously being being nations of immigrants built by immigrants.

AYO HOLL UP
SO USE BE SAYIN
*loudly enters store shouting ebonics*
DAT WEZ
*pockets fist fulls of candy bars*
WUZ
*punches store owner in throat*
CHOKLEET CHARLIEZ N SHIET?

I like autistic candy girl

So LeCharlie was a noble savage? A magic negro?

no wonder his dad wasnt around

What show and is it cute?

Dagashi Kashi it is never getting a 2nd season. Apparently Gajin liked it but Japs thought it was a shill show.

I liked it myself

wat
charlie is less black in the books than in the movie. dahl's original charlie has a dad.

On the other hand this does explain why everyone else in his family just laid in bed all day every day.

Charlie and his chocolate skin.

>green lantern
>black

>was originally black
>charlie almost got kicked out of the factory for stealing like a nigger
priceless

10/10

Stealing fizzy lifting drinks makes more sense now

CHOKO KANGZ N SHIEEET

Fudge packers. Literally.

WE WUZ UMPALUMPAS NN SHEEIT

Have any of you ever read the Uncle Oswald stories?
Dahl was definitely /ourguy/. If Charlie Bucket was originally black then you can be certain that Dahl would have used this as a way to mock the everloving shit out of black people/

It kind of makes sense
>family is poor as fuck
>mom supports them doing laundry
>4 members of the family are bedridden

Has to be fake

Oompa loompa doompety doo, I've got a nigger to lynch for you

>Roxburgh

In the book his dad was around and had a job screwing caps on toothpaste tubes.

Jesus, does someone have to do that or is there an actual machine for it? And can you imagine having that as your claim to fame.
>I made the machine to screw toothpaste >caps on.
Big fecking woop.

>it is never getting a 2nd season.
user,,,

WUZ

>Dahl’s world-renowned children’s books were heavily edited to remove content that expressed his contempt for women, blacks, the disabled, and other groups Dahl enjoyed marginalizing, often with over-the-top stereotypes.
was Dahl, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Yes
pic related

>young Charlie DeQuaviant steals Wonka chocolate bar from store
>gets home to his mother, 12 step brothers and sisters, with grandmother and old step father crammed in the bed (father absent of course)
>open candy bar, find the golden ticket
>show up on day of the grand Wonka Chocolate Factory Tour, young Charlie brings his old step grandpa
>Willy Wonka rolls out on carpet, and asks Charlie for golden ticket, which he eagerly thrust into his hand
>"Excellent, do you have the receipt for this to verify proof of purchase?"
>Charlie DeQuaviant looks back in disbelief, "Um, I left it at home"
>Willy points out that the fine print on the ticket clearly states proof of purchase would need to presented
>Willy calls security and kicks the two niggers out of the chocolate compound

>until today
>((Roxburgh))

Didn't everyone know already how Dahl wasn't your run-of-the-mill childrens book writer. I guess they are trying this slander now since he was also insanely critical of Jews and Israel in his life.

>Switch Bitch is a 1974 short story collection for adults by Roald Dahl. The book is made up of four stories: "The Visitor", "The Great Switcheroo", "The Last Act", and "Bitch". Each story deals in some way with sex and deception. Genre: Sexual Fantasy
what an absolute legend

I think thats kinda the whole point... that it was a poor family and the dad had a shit job

There are two Green Lanterns. Hal Jordan and John Stewart, John Stewart was predominantly in the animated series and movies of the early 2000's.

>bedridden family member stands up and is perfectly spry as soon as its advantageous

Underrated

This lanter is actually cool for a nigger

>young Charlie DeQuaviant
my sides

WUZ CADBURY N SHIEEEET

You know that "chocolate factory" means toilet?

why did you post a random pic like that, lurk more your new fag, faggery is showing faggot.

>acquire the green lantern ring
>overrides the ring taking him to OA, using his new powers to smash open Mr. Park's liquor store for a 40 and a loosey and taking another detour to beat that bitch LaQuanda for talking mad shit about his Jordans
>Green Lantern M.C. jStew then hits up a KFC and chows down while the ring finally takes him to OA
>other lanterns traveling the universe wonder where the fucking chicken bones keep coming from

>two

Yeah, which he lost to automation

We wuz poor.

>Japs thought it was a shill show
y tho?

>was going to be
>persuaded to make him white

So, he wasn't black

Holy shit that movie would've been fucking amazing. They could've done it with Michael Jackson. Or Gary Coleman.

can you guess which one used the green ring to make a gun?