Be calm my Pedes

...it's just 44D Chess like it always is.

>If you accept any outcome then you can always think of yourself as a winner!

Why does Trump never use 4D chess to keep any of his campaign promises?

I respect Ben, but regardless of Trump and Trump's chess-playing I don't think the Republican leadership stands behind Trump or supports his policies. They still live in and benefit from the swamp. Why drain it and ruin their gravy train

This is the real response to give all the 4D chess fags. That said, I want the meme to be real and I hope he proves that he's a secret genius.

man Ben always makes me feel better. THANKS ZYKLON BEN

Fuck. I missed the pedes part. YHTGB

Hey jackasses - there are more illegal Chinese then there are Mexicans in the U.S.
Stop thinking this applies to only Mexico - this kicks out Chinese, Muslims, Slavscum, and Canadians

>Przetłumacz z języka: angielski
oyy pidor, are you learning polish, or are you some polish spy in Moscow?

>labeled the base 3D

Yes, but Mexicans are the worst of the bunch. Literal subhumans.

Why is it that all of the biggest complaints against trump are about things he's "going to do" rather than things he's actually done?

probably because literally everyone in government opposes his campaign policies.

But
>Travel ban success (for as little as that means)
>Illegal numbers down through pure fear

Look, even if he crashes and burns the salty tears made it all worth it.

>DUDE LE 4D CHESS
Imagine being this delusional

lmao Mexico's pieces are brown

And I'd do it again too

Because Republicans have pretty much refused to help. Think about it. None of this would be happening if they had passed legislation but for 10 months they've done nothing.

mmm
Hoping it would be similar to the Syria maneuver.
Bomb the road without hitting anyone and later on, pull out.

No deal has been reached. Everything antitrumpagenda is fakenews

This. No matter what, election night, as well as Brexit, made it all worth it, and yes I'm happy to wallow in those memories

>Hey jackasses - there are more illegal Chinese then there are Mexicans in the U.S.
Proof please.
After you fail to do that consider how giving amnesty also diminishes the figures as they have been made legal at a later date.

It's been 8 months...not really an art if it never happens

You're an idiot.

because he hasn't done anything?

>because he hasn't done anything?
He has though... You've seen that image being passed around here. He's done a lot actually.

Nobody complains about those things. Why not attack him for things he's done??

>we broke Zyklon Ben so much he turned into a Drumpfster

>He could've gone 1488
>He could've gone AnCap
>But he chose to go t_d
A sad fate for Ben "emptying my nine at the welfare line" Garrison.

The combination of Non-Hispanic White Men and East Asian Women is acceptable, but no other.
>Honorary Aryan (German: Ehrenarier) is a term used in Nazi Germany for a status granted by the Nazi Bureau of Race Research, or by other Nazi officials, to certain individuals and groups of people who were not generally considered to be biologically part of the Aryan race, according to Nazi standards. The status certified them as being honorarily part of the Aryan race.

>Travel ban success
Originally he promised a complete shutdown of all muslims entering the United States

This is what burger thinks chess looks like

You ever look at any of the chink hate, muslim hate, faggotry hate threads? You should.

Spock and Data played chess like that

He's an American defending his homeland. That's something you do right?

mexicans work the most hours in the world. theyre probably one of the best immigrants

Mexicans certainly work hard. I respect that. But there's a difference between seasonal migrant workers and a permanent demographic replacement

Falling victim to Reddit memes isn't the best way to do so.

I dont know what drugs the artist was taking, but Mexico has not been winning in any shape, way or form since ever.

Jesus christ faggots, I'm tired of saying this but LEARN HOW TO READ FUCKING HEADLINES. HE DID NOT AGREE WITH THE DEMS, HE SAID NO DEAL ON DACA + WANTS MASSIVE BORDER SECURITY AND WALL. Idiots.

In s therapist in Southern California. Mexicans do work hard, then they stop working for months at a time so they can drink all day, hit their wives, and kolest their nieces and daughters. Great citizens, really great.

We did broders
Easiest conquest in all history.
>this land is your land this land is my land
The gringos practically did all the work for us.
Sup Forums eternally BTFO!!!

Chinese are worse. Research "maternity tourism" and how much property they actually own in the US. Mexicans are a distraction.

slowed it down

we MAGAbeans now

>no ashkenazi jew on graph
whatcha doin rabbi?

I'm going to wait and see before jumping on the trump-hate bandwagon.

Of course they don't. But he'll put them in a position where in order to get something they want, they will have to his agenda accomplished.

Too many people here are impatient, lack depth of thinking, can't see the bigger picture and are still judging events by the old playbook.

He's not going to be able to keep all his promises in ONE year, you know. It's unrealistic to hold him to that standard.

Not only that, but STOP BELIEVING THE LYING MEDIA, period. They have an interest in creating/managing perceptions, especially to peel away support from Trump, demoralize his base.

Trump is to fucking stupid to play checkers much less chess.

BECAUSE HE PLAYS 3294739274D CHESS GOY!!!! DUH DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS POLITICAL CAPITAL!!! 3249732974327D CHESS!!!!

LOL blatant 4chins kike liar spotted

it's like you have no soul

it's just the paid kike company line

it's on the little "jew shill spreadsheet list" they have on their shill desks in tel aviv

why the fuck does he draw him like that lmao maybe if he was 40 years younger but lets all be real , plus it proves he at one point or another fantasized about a muscular trump

tfw to intelligent

>i-it's 4D chess to let them stay

You probably have never met a dirty disgusting mexicunt in your entire life so shut the fuck up

I hope most trumptards understand the "based" Ben Garrison makes his living shilling for Trump. He's invested too much in him and been instrumental in convincing gullible minds to think that a NYC liberal with jewish contacts would be a savior of West or some bullshit.

once an AIPAC shill, always an AIPAC shill

>Mexicans certainly work hard.
lol no they fucking don't, they work cheaply -- that's why people hire them even though they're lazy af. Have you ever hired beaners or worked with some on a site? The minute there's no supervision, they stop working and start talking. They're pathologically lazy, like they think its a sin to work when they won't get in trouble for not working.

This
At this point it's blind zealots who feel the need to defend him . Though I voted for him, hes just another politician. Embracing the minority for more votes while 144 million Americans are getting raped by equifax. But this cunt doesn't even say a word. Way too busy trying to please the media and distance himself from the white supremacy boogeyman the media created and exaggerate themselves. He's no god send. Just another god damn American rerun

Where did the "it's only 800,000 people" myth get started?

Where I live the Mexicans work like slaves. Doesn't mean I want millions upon millions here but I respect their work ethic that I see. In college the mexican dishwashers worked 7 days a week and sent all that money home, living in a shack behind the restaurant. Today, when I leave the house in the morning i see tons of Mexicans sitting on shop stoops waiting for the stores to open so they can work. And you rarely see blacks hanging around the home depot asking for work. The Mexican repairman in my building works circles around the fat white guy. But I admit I'm not inundated with them. Otherwise I'd probably feel different

You lost one dimension when timetravelling.
It's 45D

I admire the One Man Klan's optimism.

> 44D

RURAL

reminder garrison is a brainlet and this is why Sup Forums bullied him in the first place

So these are the sexy Latinas everybody's been telling me about...

And the (((9th circuit judges))) kept blocking that.

>this is why Sup Forums bullied him i

honestly I never understood what that wqs about

>And you rarely see blacks hanging around the home depot asking for work.
Because they're citizens, you have to pay them minimum wage and payroll taxes. Beaners work for illegal rates, off the books, and tax free. That's why small and medium contractors are fine hiring them, then just leaning on their foremen to be slave drivers and get them to work, because the beaners will stop working the minute they can get away with it. Also, a percent of their work always has to be redone because its pure fuckups, and that's what your legal white employees are for. Just like in IT, when H1B visa pahjeet fucks everything up, but the white kid you hired is supposed to come clean up his work behind him. You're spouting nonsense talking points because you're probably a beaner shilling for your own interests. Everyone who lives in the real world with these people knows what they're really like.

he was also a major lolcow and doubled down on the stupid, so the trolling incentive only got bigger and bigger. He got so ubermad he kept going after Sup Forums, moot, etc. But the original sin always was him making easily exploitable retarded cartoons.

still feels weird looking back

but thanks for the gestalt

>pedes
anyone who uses this term in a leftypol commie piece of shit and need to be hung on a street lamp

>44D
My favourite

Garrison confirmed controlled opposition now

You're right I don't live with them. Just telling you what I see, user. And I agree that paying them under the table off the books isn't helpful. And If I did live in the Southwest I'd probably be furious. The few I've seen have been decent people but entire communities sounds like a nightmare

If politics is merely the extension of war then why would subterfuge not be a viable political strategy?

Obama used it to great effect

You're both right

Based Zyklon Ben Garrison refusing to cuck as always.

The number in the bra size is the band around the chest. A 44D bra is 44 inches of chest circumference and then only a few more inches added for the breasts. If you like big fat tits like every man should then you want bigger letters, not bigger numbers.

If you really think 44D is your favorite bra size then you love obese women. A 44 inch chest on a woman would be to something like 300 pounds.

Know what you're saying before you say it and you will save yourself from future embarrassment.

Is this guy "garrison" is an idiot, right? the guy takes seriously memes...

Well said. Had similar thoughts but decided to move on

>you ever look at threads specifically designed to be anti-chink/muslim propaganda for proofs!?!?!
You're a literal retard.

Actually, the quote is "War is politics by other means...". So more accurately paraphrased, War is an Extension of Politics. In general, misreprenting your position to voters is a career killer for a politician. In general. Now if he ias able to deal DACAites down to green cards with no voting maybe, but Schumer will not settle there. Schumer has already demanded those votes.

They are trying to make Trump look like a do nothing president. Although, presidents often can't make stuff just happen, there will always be compromises, but the goal is to inch those ideas closer and closer. However, republicans are either faking their party to be in congress or they are trying to pretend to look busy and smear Trump as ineffective.

Now that they know he's willing to play with the democrats, this should frighten them and kick their asses into gear. This congressional play is nothing more than an attempt to make Trump a one term president and teach people a lesson that only those entrenched in the swamp can effectively govern.

If republicans don't start playing ball, I hope Trump starts fucking over states by passing democratic policy in states where those "republicans" that won't play ball get royally fucked.

>tfw Canucks have been our largest share of immigrants for 143 years

To be honest is because you're all retarded and fall for his weasel words. For example, when he decided that the wall was gonna be a fence that wouldn't even cover the whole border, he knew how to weasel word it into something retards would consider winning: First he said like 'it's not gonna cost 18 billion, It's just gonna be 12 billion now!' and framed it as good news. Then he said like 'it doesn't even have to be a real wall, a fence will suffice. This means it will be ready sooner!' and then he casually admitted that some parts would be unfenced, but that for some reason nobody crosses there anyway. So basically everytime he loses he frames it as a win and his supporters are too dumb to not take it at face value, and that's why this notion that Trump is always winning exists. It's just as the other guy said, Trump really hasn't done any of the things he said he would.