FUCK CHEATERS

>let my best friend evacuate and stay at my house due to hurricane irma
>come home early from work to find my husband fucking my slut bitchface friend on the couch
>kick them both out
>giving away all his belongings

The first person that can cheer me up by emailing me something funny or inspiring through armslist gets the Kriss Vector.

armslist.com/posts/7324710/orlando-florida-handguns-for-sale--kriss-vector-9mm?utm_source=c000032&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900

Would prefer if you're in Orlando so you can pick it up immediately, but if you cheer me up a lot and I pick you then I may ship.

FUCK CHEATERS

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/7324710/orlando-florida-handguns-for-sale--kriss-vector-9mm?utm_source=c000032&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn, I'd love to be in the US now

>Receiving stolen property
Nice try ATF

Tits or gtfo
I don't make the rules sweetheart

you should have demanded oral from him and her and told them if they cant get you off 6 times from it theyre both getting kicked out

what did you copy and paste this from leddit? nice

>someone actually purchased this glorified marshmellow shooter

Wow

atf pls, I already saw this bait anyway

Go away atf. Entrapment is illegal

"I don't want your plastic shit"
There, it was funny. Now send me that plastic shit pls

Dad: why is the fbi at the door ?
Me: uuh somebody downloaded a gun

fuck off jew

Why would I want Stolen property?!

i dont want ur gay meme gun but u shuld post nudes lmao

This

You are amazing and irreplaceable.

Tits with time stamp
Until sage

Are you a girl?

Post tits for evaluation.

can u ship to jordan

Better you know who your 'friends' and 'family' are now lad

Just imagine working a 60hour workweek for your entire life only to have it happen then

Be happy you were redpilled before it escalated. And remember, you're never too poor for a prenup.

important question

Maybe you should have been the type of person the he could have had a 3 way with instead of trying to socially castrate him with a magic ring.

Not a single person has emailed me yet, I guess no one wants the gun. Maybe I'll just throw it in the dumpster behind walmart.

stop replying to this spammed bait thread you fucking reddit niggers

Should have made him a sandwich and fucked him better

no one is falling for it you larping cocksucker

Prove you are who you say you are I've been scammed off armslist before

quiet lad

op has been wronged like the best of us

Didn't you do this thread yesterday?

You deserved it, bitch.

woke

hmm this sounds illegal and baity

I emailed you.

I dont want the gun. Not only do I dislike them. I live in the UK.

This is a trap for sure.

I'm on the way from Ohio to the Walmart dumpster. I'll be there in 16 hours, keep in touch

post ex's/Slut bitchfaces's FB or anything that would show some credibility to your story

if it was bought while they were married its her property too. Florida doesn't have registration. So as long as she writes me a bill of sale for making her squirt on my face it's all good.

I'am about 90 min from Orlando, lets get you wet sweetie xoxo

This guy gets it, I hope you're not a nigger though.

>>giving away all his belongings
You might think of removing this post. I have inspiration attached, but you'll want to screencap it as this post will likely get removed soon.

What can you learn from the attached? Simple. He either:
1. Stopped adoring you
2. You stopped admiring him

Take note that most women are, indeed, overgrown children. Once you realize what qualities you bring to the table emulate that of a child, you can start figuring out how to fight your nature, and start learning to grow as a person. The painful truth is, we're all subjugated from time to time by our baser instincts. Something about her smell, her looks, her presence, her allure; either that caused him to be instantly attracted to her, or you realized this was going to happen a LONG time ago, and invited the possibility of it for confirmation.

Either way, you knew, months ago when he couldn't keep it up for you, or stopped being able to give you the "D" more than once per week, that something was up. The real question is, was it your fault, or his?

I send an email, am I fucked? I just want a gun desu and too poor to own one, was wondering that if I could just register for gun license and shit later on.

beb open boob or gtfo

I would pound your pussy so hard but I'm in texas. Getting hard thinking about it tho

Whatever path you or anyone ever choses is neither good or bad. Every decision you make has an infinite amount of bad and/or good counterparts. If there are an infinite amount of different outcomes that means that whatever your decisions are they will always make you lead a neutral life. Your boyfriend fucked up though

god speed OP

hey guys who wants to commit a felony?

I hate cheaters and I only have a 7" cock, so yea I'am as white as the Florida sunshine

Do milk

We are a subject to death on a ball of flying dirt going forward unto the abyss.

Help ?

???

.45 is pretty heavy

Post feet.

You're not gonna win that AK, fuck off.

>armslist.com/posts/7324710/orlando-florida-handguns-for-sale--kriss-vector-9mm?utm_source=c000032&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900
BATF Please go that is a NFA item

How is it an NFA item? It has an arm brace, not a stock

why didn't you beat him up? or shoot him? Oh wait yeah I forgot you're not allowed to use your guns like that. The curtains of freedom & blindness of the american people baffles me. Inb4 pic related response from dumbass burgers.

Hi mr ATF.

I've sold a stolen gun to a dea agent and straw purchased a pistol from a policeman. Agents are idiot boomers.

IT'S A TRAP.
PROBABLY ANTIFA.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOU JAILED BOYZ.

What if I just rob them?

do you have pics of them?

Use a throwaway email if you're so scared, geez.

Awesome, I love receiving stolen property. Bonus for it being a stolen gun.

if u dont have one and they do its just redistribution not theft they should be all about it

that's a gun idiot

My dream gun...

Which was it OP

I would love to disassemble that piece of shit and frame it in my house with "
ce n'est pas une blague" under it, but I'd still have to get a permit for it, and that's a lot of money for a joke