Sakamoto desu ga?

>[HorribleSubs] Sakamoto desu ga - 05 [720p].mkv

Stylish sumo subs are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWp92f1iJDQ
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/海底人8823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man it's too bad nobody's watching this show. It's pretty great.

The hair I've lost, it's like it's still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Eh. I prefer the manga.

I am, but it's like jojo in there's not much to talk about. almost shot for shot what the manga was and a pretty great adaptation overall.

These scenes are nice.

Doesn't help that the subs come out at odd time.

Takamatsu is a genius.

He must feel right at home working with these three.
This is the script of the first volleyball scene from episode 1.

DIRECTLY TO YOU

Then that just leave me frustrated at the endless jojo threads and the sakamoto threads that barely stay alive unless I samefag a few times, like I'm doing right now.

how do i become as cool as sakamoto

lel, the thumbnail looks like a smug as fuck elder with sunglasses

Chapter 20 is currently being typeset. It just needs QC after that.

This would make a great banner. A Sup Forums logo should fade in as his eyes widen.

Why are all the girls so average/ugly looking?
Even the supposed pretty girl is nothing to write home about.

Only Sakamoto is allowed to be beautiful.

fucking retard this show isn't a waifu show you god damn retard god i hate you go watch more lucky star your moeshit-eating piece of human garbage please kill yourself this instant

It's made by a woman, and such series tend to have fairly bland girls. It's not like there's much focus on them to begin with.

They're not average/ugly

its just that compared to the perfection that is Sakamoto, your vision is obscured so you just think all the girls are average/ugly.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Sakamoto-Sexual.

>Stylish sumo subs are out
About time. Can't wait.

>I am, but it's like jojo in there's not much to talk about.
^This. It's a popular and respected series, but it's simple comedy at the end of the day. Not much to discuss when each episode winds up being simply and effortlessly good.

Isn't Sakamoto just a chuuni?

Is there anything Sakamoto CAN'T do?

Post art of the man looking girl. Swole as fuck.

>delusions
No.

Yukarin when

>Is there anything Sakamoto CAN'T do?
He can't beat Saitama in a fight.

But that's not a problem, because there would never be any circumstance in which those two would want to fight in the first place.

His special techniques and the way he calls the names out remind me something a chuuni would do.

The fanart comes out at a barely-perceptible trickle. There's barely anything for Kubota, Acchan, or Aina; good luck finding stuff for one of the less important girls.
You're in luck if you like Hayabusa though.

Have you not been paying attention to Kana-chan, the twintail girl?

It's not chuuni if you're actually doing it.

I want a Sakamoto looking at me at night like this.

Explain this.

SHH You'll aggravate the wound

He can't rbing Kubota's hair back.

Sakamoto isn't funny. The writer had one joke which was to make sakamoto a gary stu and they even managed to fuck that up. almost every choice sakamoto makes is the exact opposite of what I would have done. Hell he doesn't even look like me. I'm dropping this show.

>that lick noise

Then whenever you set out to do something, do the opposite of what you're thinking you should do.

I love the book he was reading during this sequence: 鳥語入門, which can be interpreted as "Bird-Talk for Dummies", "Introduction to the Avian Tongue", or "Language of the Birds 101".

>Sakamoto isn't funny. The writer had one joke which was to make sakamoto a gary stu and they even managed to fuck that up. almost every choice sakamoto makes is the exact opposite of what I would have done. Hell he doesn't even look like me. I'm dropping this show.
Translation:
>I can't self insert as the MC and I have a huge envy problem which prevents me from being able to see the hilarity in the MC's successes.

It's the main reason people can't into Sakamoto. They're too envious by nature.

I hope Sakamoto doesn't get a love interest, that would ruin him.

Sakamoto is a narcissistic asshole who only loves himself

>I hope Sakamoto doesn't get a love interest, that would ruin him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he went on a date with someone because he was asked to or some other contrivance, but it would most like then turn into him constantly dodging her attempts to woo him, and impressing everyone around him with his usual shenanigans all the while.

Would any of you play an otome game where you get to self-insert and fuck Sakamoto?

I don't think we will have that kind of technology anytime soon

COOL

COOLER

COOLEST

I-it's not gay if it's Sakamoto r-right?

Sakamoto will treat you like a girl, so it's fine.

>Sakamoto will treat you like a girl
I wish.

best police

So you're lame, lamer, lamest?

Nah, you're just a shithead

This is such a good comedy show, much better than Konosuba, Osomatsu and whatever else we got in the last few seasons.
DEEN is doing a good job with adapting it.

It's just a shame that the humour doesn't translate very well from the GOAT manga

This girl is cute, CUTE.

CUTE
CUTER
CUTEST

2spooky4me

Wrong.
It's proven that he cares for birds, checkmate faggot.

What's with the 8823
I'm sure it's some kind of clever japanism

It's explained in the show. They assumed that it was a cool name with a backstory but it might just be a way of writing his actual name.

8 = hachi = ha = 88 = haya
2= futa = fu = bu
3 = san = sa

Hayabusa.

8 can be pronounced (ha)chi or ya
2 can be pronounced (fu)ta; fu and bu are similar (ふ/ぶ)
3 can be pronounced (sa)n

Too slow.

WAKE
UP

Best OP of the season

There would be a more likely situation of outcooling than physical fighting between them. Saitama wouldn't frag mortal humans for dumb reasons, but Sakamoto makes people look much less cool than him even by accident.
Sakamoto wins.

I have slowly started to like it more and more. With the last couple of episodes I have re-watched the OP several times before continuing the episode.

>The cop just went along with it.
I love this show.

Self-esteem. Sakamoto knows he's awesome and does everything in a calm, competent manner.
You have to believe you are Sakamoto if you want to be Sakamoto.

KNIFE
AND
FORK

88 = Heil Hitler

Not sure what 23 means though.

Absolutely terrible advice.

>implying Sup Forums can give good advice, ever
I don't know, my self-esteem is shit, so I have no way to find out. It's just that he's calm and not afraid of getting embarrassed.

Confidence is good but only if it's something you should have confidence in. If you just confidently do whatever you want you'll end up like one of those kids who wears a naruto headband to school.

I wish I had a friend like Sakamoto.

Guys, I think my mom likes this show, should I be worried?

>endless jojo threads
You mean generalfaggotry?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWp92f1iJDQ
It's a reference to a 特撮 series from the 60's.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/海底人8823

Saitama looks pretty lame to begin with. One reason why no one realizes that he's the strongest hero.

Believe it or not, I did wear it for a time when I was 14 or so.
Nobody noticed because animu was obscure in our country back then, there were literally three underage weebs at school including me, and the other two were jelly af. I did wear it around my neck, though, not around my head.
Thank you for bringing back the painful memories.

If no one knew what it was and made fun of you then it's fine.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters and punctuation.
My expert analysis would go completely over your head.

If Sakamoto returns to his home planet, how will Acchan deal with the loneliness?

Manly fight where the enemies come to respect one another is my favorite cliche

Sakamoto choosing to fight for his friend's honor, how did he become such a fine gentleman?

I wasn't that fond of her before but this elevated her to a better status for sure.

KamiFS pls where is my sakamoto

I felt the same way. Not that it's difficult to be, but she's the best girl.

Imouto?

so we will get episode about Brienne of Tarth-chan?

She becomes Sakamotos girlfriendo later.

DROPPED

Please say it ain't so.

>tfw still no Sakamoto's lewd fanart