hooktube.com/nHDj4DH4mJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization
archive.is/A7TuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abū_Hayyān_al-Tawhīdī
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all these things pre-date islam by like...a lot

lol no, muslims invented all of those things

Islam black standard is gotta be the best thing.

Don't forget stargates. That's the whole reason we went to Iraq in the first place back in 2003.

fuck iraq and all muslims

checked, there has been a lot of inbreeding over the years islam has really taken its toll

why are all americans such angry, violent hateful people? is it cause their women fuck niggers?

nah i just hate you backwards people, its fun to kill you while you put your hands up and shoud "mistah pleeese" and drop an AK next to them

fuck you hadji

>most of those things pre-date Islam
Yes

The algorithm didn't

Arabs invented absolutely nothing. The """golden age""" inventions like Algebra and Astronomy were done by Indo-European Persians and Spaniards, this is a verifiable fact and it's fucking hilarious.

This image trying to credit Indo-European inventions like the wheel and the non-semitic city Sumeria to Islam as well is a good troll.

Daily reminder that without the genius of black people white people would still be living like cave men

youtu.be/nHDj4DH4mJw

>unarchived MTV News
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/nHDj4DH4mJw

Indeed.

How is this even possible

so with so much anger, how long before you're another statistic in the suicide rate?

The only thing Muslims invented were suicide vest.

Fuck off, you worthless subhuman

Muslims did not invent this.Sumerians, Mesopotamians, Babylonians, etc... did. Nearly all of these inventions were made before the year 600, before Islam.

Nordbro if we ever meet my ass is yours

I'll bite
>Sumeria
>Muslims

honestly, not long probably i dont expect to make it to 40 but its been a fun ride, 4 tours from 2003-2006 will do a number on you, do what you must ive already won

u mad muzzie?

Lol no. They didn't

civilisation was invented in iraq when europe was a shithole, you can't deny that.

greeks and persians stole their science and maths from assyrians and babylonians, whats your point?

the abbasid golden age came from translating aramaic and greek texts, nothing to do with persians.

sumerians weren't indo european, they were their own thing.

You forgot chemistry

And this was before shit religion ruined the middle east

Islam is the oldest religion in the world and all that.

Well they are technically saying from Iraq and not mudslimes, so that would include any inventions by the first civilizations along the Euphrates and Tigris.

Zoroastrians created those things.

This. Islam is only 1400 years old for fuck's sake

Whaaa...??

Stay out of here they say its haram

how have you won? you're a walking corpse. i mean, yeah the world will be better off once you're dead, just cause i hate you doesn't mean i envy you.

I kinda feel disgusted even talking to you, it feels weird knowing people like you exist. It doesn't feel right. I don't mean this out of malice, but I honestly thing you will be doing yourself a strong favour if you just end it now. Its not worth it, don't bother carrying on, think of how much cleaner the world will be without things like you still breathing around.

Just for you user

Batteries were invented before the time of Muhammad. No such thing as a Muslim then.

>The wheel
Fuck off dipshit

>THE FUCKING WHEEL

All things invented before Mohahappy decided to bless the world with his puke. Try harder Ahmed.

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS'N'SHIET!

>civilisation was invented in iraq when europe was a shithole, you can't deny that.

On a scale of 1 to 1000, how retarded do you think you sound?

go away, reality is not welcome here.

Not a muzzie and not mad at all. If anything, I'm glad you're retarded enough to expose how morally bankrupt the US military is. Since Iraq, I always imagined you as a bunch of sadistic lowlifes with no direction or anything resembling a human brain, was just worried there wasn't enough evidence.

You saying "ive already won" because you killed people when they requested mercy basically seals the deal.

You could have kept it secret, but instead here's your psychopathy for everyone to see. Don't let me stop you.

-ng. Most of those inventions predate Islime. Batteries, for instance, was around the Ancient Egypt times. Also beer. The wheel was invented even before Ancient Egypt.

1, because its entirely true, you slavnigger

>Duracell bateries
>Google maps

he's going to kill himself next. At least he's going to hell while the people he killed go to heaven.

Sup Forums is halal mate. We discuss Islamic superiority in over 100 threads a week which makes this an Islamic theological forum. Most long term Sup Forums users can recite many Islamic verses by heart or at least have them saved for easy access which makes Sup Forums more Islam friendly than your average lefty discussion vector.

>i have already won

Kek if you mean you served as a puppet to your jew overlords while your wife was used as a cumdumpster by tyrone then yes you are a huge winner

Sup Forums can't into history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization

Beautiful picture. Will fap to tonight

> Iraq writing?
No it was the vedas. Also astrology has been practiced for 1000s of years. Nice try ahmed but your deformed little bodies all stink of curry and piss

Can you point out sub-1400 year old implements when referring to "muslims" you retard?

This. The most famous figures of islamic golden age were not arabs. Arabs are nothing more than a tribe of bedouins that got off the camel yesterday.

That shit predates Islam. Your little infograph only shows how Islam has destroyed an otherwise intelligent people.
Nice try though, Achmed.

None of those things were invented while Islam existed.

I dont think so, I have a relationship and work, I dont spout what Im saying here in real life, thats a death sentence. I love being open and honest here and I especially love how 'disgusted' you are, I will carry on as best as I can and i will rest happy in the knowledge that I got to fight and kill with no legal repercussions.

People like me exist EVERYWHERE, and were not going anywhere. Are YOU gonna fight the war? You cant even talk to someone youve never met anonymously without getting triggered faggot.

Here enjoy more of my war trophies, took some of these out of a mosque

you do sound very mad, did I kill your uncle? Yeha i may be morally bankrupt but no one has to know about it.I dont mind being a 'psychopath' im just ahead of the curve.

nah i just hope theres nothign after, i deserve a good rest

>talking about being cucked
>flag
ok hans

Computers were invented in the 20th century when the world had no internet, you can't deny that.

Hilariously enough, the majority of those inventions came about before Islam convulsed the Arab world.

AAAAAAH STOP AMUSING ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS ARE MUSLIM

STOP CALLING IT ISLAMIC

PEOPLE DO THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME

lol fuck off

Sciences, philosophy, arts, all those are banned by islam.
How can islam invent anything if everything is banned?

Everything but algorithms and Arabic numerals was invented by non Muslim Persians though.

thank you for your service

this.

And this.

Hindus invented the concept of Zero. They also invented "arabic" numbers.

They weren't Muslim, Mesopotamia was pagan.

You mean Mesapotamians (Sumerians, Babylonians, Persians)

'Muh Golden age of Islam' whites trying their hardest to operate in the system, know about medicine and astrology from the ancient Greeks. *Gets heads chopped off*

I can confirm

God bless my brother. Killing hadjis is fun. If the roles were reversed they'd cut our heads off while begging for mercy. We give them an instant death.

he is talking about muslims

exactly brother, were somehow expected to 'play nice' when theyre cutting off heads and lighting people on fire?

>Battery
Who is Alessandro volta?

Anyway, nothing in that pic was invented by muslims.

Butthurt muzrat. Muslims are subhumans and lower than niggers

these,
as an iranian, its fucking infuriating how everyone refers to them as muslims. i swear its like ''muslim'' has become a code word for middle easterners

Hello Aryan master race

You're a walking corpse too

>Speaking right out of his ass

Islam pre 11th century was dominated by pro science, philosophy and arts scholars and religious figures. Then niggers called Hanbali and Ghazali came and fucked every thing up, one of them wrote one of the main schools of Islam which took its inspiration from Abdullah bin Wahhab, the founder of Wahhabism school of thinking. If it weren't for those niggers and their followers, many "Free thought" schools of Islam and their scholars were setting the foundation for renaissance centuries before Europe thought of such things.

ASTROLOGY IS NOT ASTRONOMY
ASTRONOMY IS THE SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF CELESTIAL OBJECTS
ASTROLOGY IS THE SPIRITUAL STUDY OF CELESTIAL OBJECTS

Its so stupid,retarded that this must be bait.Muslims date from 7th century AD.What you show here is like 2000 BC.Much of it is questionable if it really comes from modern day Iraq.Arab numbers are in reality indian.But again its so retarded that i think its bait.

>sumeria
>muslims

>greeks and persians stole their science and maths from assyrians and babylonians
The archeologists have not concluded whether or no it's true.
It might as well be natives who immigrated there and passed the knowledge to them and not the other way around.
But you will never hear or get taught about it because of some (((fine gentlemen))).
They keep pushing the out of africa theory regardless of it being disproved months ago.
archive.is/A7TuQ

not

Well to be fair they are animals and we are supposed to practice good husbandry. Animal abuse is not okay!

Abū Hayyān al-Tawhīdī
one of the most influential intellectuals and thinkers of the 10th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abū_Hayyān_al-Tawhīdī

i know he is not arab , i'm not an rab myself , so quit the " he was not an arab meme" , he was a muslim

>le Indo-European meme

Wtf I love Afghan, Kurdish, Paki rapists now. They're my based brothers unlike subhuman Finno-Ugric Finns, Estonians, Hungarians

See Quoting for you:
> Avicenna: His progresses in medicine and logic were derived from the works of Aristotle and Hippocrates. His theology was a fusion of Plotino's ideas and Islam, he denied physical resurrection and thought the prophets were simply "inspired philosophers". Also, he said that Allah only knew the universal principles of the universe, but not the smallest day-to-day events in our lives, which denied his omniscience. For this, he was accused of blasphemy by Ibn Quayyim al-Jawziyya, Abu al-Ghazali and other scholars. You can clearly see that according to Islam's rules, he was NOT a muslm.

bro i'm christian, but i'm with you.

europeans honestly disgust me, cant wait till they get islamised hard. the anger you see here is the death throes of a dying race.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Wtf are you on about you blithering idiot?

If he was really smart he was only a Muslim due to thread of punishment with the sword for apostasy or infidelity.

It would be best to convert to Islam and move to an Islamic country. You would fit right in.

Aryan invasion is a myth it was the poos

I hate Islam, I just don't like historic inaccuracies but stormweenies

I know
I was there, burger

then why the fuck are you in a non muslim country? go back to your shitbox country

LMFAO@ASTRONOMY W/ASTROLOGY CHART
LELELELE
E
L
E
L
E
L
E

That's not what im trying to say. i find it annoying how people (mostly muslims) look at M.E history and then say ''Hey! they were middle easterners! therefore they are muslim , now i can use this for my propagana''