#BurningMAGA

Send Trump a message that he's about to lose his base and go down as a single term Prez

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These threads achieve nothing.

Faggot

Maybe if your stupid cry baby congress stopped obfuscating every step, he could get shit done.
Get out of the way dickhead

His supporters want one thing...JUSTICE
We all know the truth about Hillary and her buddies
and no one wants to live in a country where child trafficking scumbags are above the law
PERIOD

They might if it went viral

>Get out of the way dickhead
Yes, I am congress blocking him. Nice work, you fixed it.

But it's the only article of clothing I own that's made in the USA.

Hello r/eddit

sage

>I want to force trump to deport illegals. This makes me leddit.
nice logic, leaf

>tfw beginning to unironically believe your pic

Alright bump.
>inb4 16 replies "This thread has been archived"

Read Hitler's second book, you'll realize why elections cannot change the situation. Germany tried fixing things with elections too, it didn't matter. Prepare for the coming storm.

Headlines.....read them asshole!

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

he just shut the left up forever
they can't call him racist anymore
he will point to the fact that he made dreamers citizens, while obama left them in limbo
he just registered 1,000,000 new working tax-paying conservative voters, and probably converted a few million others
DNC is over

Thank you. I can already see the knee-jerk response this is going to get from the cultists, Can you imagine Trump flipping through twitter, and suddenly his eyes pop out when he see's people who spent 50 fucking dollars on a hat to support his campaign, are burning them 9 months later?

>Not selling you hat to get your money back
Oh that really showed drumpf

>Headlines.....read them asshole!
yeah right. this is the soft sell leading up to the actual smackdown. DACA isn't fucking going anywhere, and we're stuck with these fucking beans forever. But we'll get a fence, so there won't be any new ones, except the "good ones" they let in. We promise.

Still, it's worth getting upset and loud when he says things like this, even if you believe it's 4D chess. Can't afford to be quiet.

>he just registered 1,000,000 new working tax-paying conservative voters
If you believe that, i got a bridge to sell you.

Don't burn it just send it back to him as a sign that you're off his little bandwagon and he has to either pull his shit together or go down hated by everyone

How about fuck you
sage

How about you demand the right to carry a fucking pocketknife, you pathetic bitch.

>Don't burn it just send it back to him as a sign that you're off his little bandwagon
it has to be public. people need to see that other Trump supporters are as upset as they are. if you're going to send it back, and nobody but the guy opening mail will ever see it, might as well burn it to make a statement.

see

>Triggered

kill yourself antifa tard

Bill Mitchell? Is that you? Get fucked, kike.

I carry a Benchmade Doug Ritter Griptillian.Can you even buy one in your country?

He's not wrong about congress. If they had fallen in line, we wouldn't be in this situation, i don't think.

Bump. refute this pic if you can.

Real men fight with fisticuffs

Obvious shill thread

I don't carry a knife to fight with, lol holy shit.

Keep dreaming, leftards. Trump will be running against some straight commie retard like Warren.

The worst that can happen is his base stays home. There is no chance they'll vote for your party so long as you stay as far left as you are.

>Obvious shill thread
For who? For what purpose? You sound like a shill trying to put down my frustration. I DON'T WANT TRUMP IMPEACHED. I JUST WANT HIM TO DO WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO. Is that clear?

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>The worst that can happen is his base stays home
The threat of Trumps base staying home is the whole fucking point. if 10% stayed home this past election, we'd have Madam Cunt as president. You'd be surprised what just a few hundred phone calls can accomplish to your state congressman/senator. if Trump see's his hats burning all over twitter, he'd rethink some shit very quickly.

He's already got your money and your vote, he squeaked into the presidency and done nothing worth immortalizing him for.

Democratic primary will be the 2020 election.

Only president in recent memory that did better on his re-election was Dubya and that's because of 9/11 and a few major wars as smokescreen.

They're not staying home because you're going to run yet another evil as fuck candidate that wants to expropriate all private property.

You just want the hat burning optics because you think you can make them. You can't. Rural and suburban Americans aren't as easily manipulated and you city trannies.

No president wants to go down as a one-termer. The point of the hats burning would be symbolic, because the only people who have them, fucking voted for him. If Trump runs against illegal aliens, and then clears a path for DACA in exchange for corporate tax breaks, creating the slippery slope for all out amnesty, it might not matter who the dems run. If his base is dejected, he won't be filling airplane hangars in 2020.

>he squeaked into the presidency
he won in a fucking landslide.

>Democratic primary will be the 2020 election.
Not without the millions of illegal votes hil benefitted from in '16. But if his base stays home, he's fucked. The point is to stop him from fucking himself over.