imgur.com/a/DdaVg).
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock
i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg
imgur.com/a/jScvh
imgur.com/a/Jm0Ez
imgur.com/a/cXV13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specific, I would like to request her wearing a bikini pareo (like this imgur.com/a/V0YOI ) and maybe some sunglasses?

Please and thank you if you're kind enough to pick up my request.

Requesting please!
Perhaps in a maid outfit doing some kind of pose would be nice. It's only just a suggestion though, so if you'd like to do something else then feel free.

Thank you very much.

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
-Wearing a sports bra, or a baggy tank top (cropped is up to you) and some spats/short shorts, maybe a little sweaty too.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Since Mai Natsume will be using a red spear in her new manga, I would like to request her dressed either like Lancer from Fate/Stay Night or like Scathach from Fate/Grand Order (preferably with the spear they have but still wearing her own hair ribbon).
Lancer: i.imgur.com/o423k6t.jpg
Scathach: i.imgur.com/mPSsyc4.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

Requesting Maka. If you'd like something specific, anything cute her wearing only a towel after a shower would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint being cute. I'm fine with anything nonlewd. If you're looking for something more specific, could I request her enjoying a glass of tea in her sundress outside a coffee shop?

Thank you very much and have a great weekend!

Requesting Natsume wearing a hooded jacket, or something /fa/ i.imgur.com/MilpLiw.jpg
Anything else is welcome as well!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting Kanon, please.

For specifics, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to the viewer and smiling softly. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png (embed)
-Standing with her back toward the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this, I mean: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg (embed)
-Preparing to create a railgun using a coin like Misaka Mikoto from Raildex series. a.pomf.cat/jvkqyn.jpg (embed)
-Wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat. Megane is optional.
-Anything cute or cool with my SI would be really fantastic. SI ref: imgur.com/xWIDY6E

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako with her hair tied up lounging around in her house. Glasses are suggested but not required.

Thanks so much to all the artists that spend time and effort making anons here happy for so little in return!

Requesting Sakuya resting her head in my lap, pov or faceless or what have you. Casual clothes with her hair down would be preferred.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend. Thanks if you consider. Happy Friday.

Requesting Sawyer in some sort of "happy birthday" context, like holding out a present to the viewer, cutting a cake, or perhaps, if you will, popping out of a cake like a stripper (wearing some manner of pasties).

Alternatively, her sleeping, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her in a black spring dress with a purple floral pattern, maybe with braids like these. i.imgur.com/6ZLGbLs.jpg

Requesting Rin befalling some minor misfortune for Friday the 13th.
It's still the 13th for like 40 more minutes, right?

Hope everyon'e having a good weekend. I'd like to request Deedlit in a kaiju suit/onesie either on a miniaturized city film set or trying to act cute-scary. Leaving choice of kaiju up to artist.
Alternatively holding a smaller version of herself, our daughter, and wearing something housewifey.
Anything cute/lovely is appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wrapping birthday presents or wishing anonymous a happy birthday. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her in any sort of futuristic setting with parts of her body augmented by cybernetics.

Anything else is also welcome as always.

Requesting my dear Anna as a Witchblade doing anything scary or lewd.

Hi all, it's a bit late in the game but I'd like to request my love Shinobu in a pink/purple/blue nightgown fast asleep in bed. A little ecchi is fine. Anything else tasteful is welcomed too. Thank you!

Requesting Fredrika in her armor.
Higher res refs: imgur.com/a/63Ofz

Anything cute is fine too, thank you!

Still pretty excited for Pertsona 5, so requesting Aigis dressed as Ann Takamaki in her cat burglar costume from Persona 5 with or without the mask imgur.com/a/9VRM6
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a crop top and shorts
- on a date with user
- POV kiss or receiving one
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters accidentally breaking or destroying everyday items or causing other various problems in disdain due to her super strength.

Alternatively, requesting Mimi using her boobs/cleavage as a cup holder while she sips a strawberry milkshake, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Re-Class cuddling her tail like a body pillow.

Anything else is also appreciated. Have a good weekend!

Requesting Himari (additional refs: imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- In Mumei's outfit, cosplaying 7th Dragon samurai, or in any of the numerous other outfits here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Something beautiful, cool or plain badass. Preferably in a fantasy setting but anything of the sort would be great and even better in wallpaper format. Above outfit refs and the auxiliary album may provide some ideas.
- Headpat guarding, cutely failing to ( ・з・)~, pouting, furiously blushing, any similar cute action, or any of the other poses/actions here imgur.com/a/VR1vV (SI also included)
- Enjoying the view of the cherry blossoms in spring, leaning out a window with her hair swaying in the wind, or anything floral or spring/summer themed.
- Since the seasons are underway now it would be great to see her as a sexy race queen danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=race_queen or posing with/on the hood of a 2009 R35 or LP560-4.
Auxiliary album of hopefully general usefulness (soon™): imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be comfy to see him holding a black cat or sitting next to it (or multiple cats). Alternatively, him with an umbrella in the rain, maybe sitting somewhere outside and waiting. A combination of the requests would be lovely too. Reference for clothes and umbrella: imgur.com/a/OtpDd

Of course, any happy idea you have for a drawing is welcome too. Hope you have a great and comfy weekend.

Hey, hope all is well. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definitely feel free to do so.

Alternatively requesting her as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose, otherwise I will appreciate any cute drawing that the drawfriend has worked on, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a very nice weekend.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit with high heels, hopefully one that shows off her wonderful legs. Here are some possible outfit ideas:

u.pomf.is/przjkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ndwerp.jpg
u.pomf.is/opytrz.jpg
But if you feel like you know a better outfit, then by all means go ahead. Another good idea would be her wearing nothing at all except high heels.

Also requesting Ai and I dancing together, kinda like this:
u.pomf.is/peflza.jpg
u.pomf.is/lobqgh.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

The world needs more Elly.

Evening, everyone.

I'd like to request:
- A POV of him waking up and a hand petting his head.
- Being fed a cake or a riceball.
- Dressed as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Him interacting with my avatar. (Anything cute or silly is fine, but nothing lewd please.) i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png

If none of that catches your eye, then anything is fine.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 , or with any of her alter nate hairstyles.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing casual clothes.

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting Rukia interacting in a cute or cool way with one of these pokemon (references here)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
If you would prefer, feel free to use any pokemon after gen 1

Thank you and hope your weekend goes well

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing the Minami's Naval uniform from Idolm@ster Cinderella just like the one on the reference, making a cool pose, or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the female protagonist from Pokemon Sun and Moon, either commanding a Rowlet to attack or with a Rowlet perched on her arm similar to the pose below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/kcH7uGV.png
>SM Protagonist Reference: i.imgur.com/2jm1YNU.png

Or, her wearing one of the bikini's referenced below while sitting on the edge of a pool with her feet soaking in the water, leaned back with her hands placed behind her for support and looking towards the viewer with an expression similar to the one below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/zVQayCG.jpg
>Bikini References: i.imgur.com/YvnFGEr.png
>Expression Reference: i.imgur.com/K2v10Kz.png

Or, Kobeni wearing a Charizard poncho or Pikachu hoodie and going "GAO" towards the viewer.
>Poncho and Hoodie References: i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png

Requesting my darling Yuzuko out in the rain with an umbrella or her and me sharing one.. I always love SI or PoV stuff as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see a version of this picture but with Erza. Http://i.imgur.com/woaoukw.jpg
Alternatively, her head could be tilted and resting against the back of her hand.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Hello again everyone! Because summer is coming up fast I'd like to request my Madotsuki wearing a summer dress and sitting on her balcony with her legs between the railings while she enjoys the sunshine

i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg Dress example

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively her having a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony and she sitting in it with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or something cute like that

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in one of the outfits in this video youtube.com/watch?v=DT8J6Bv0mtA warning kpop, specifically the first one on the far right with the brown jacket or the green jacket outfit shown here: imgur.com/a/MoTeH
video for more reference: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj1aM0k8PM
Or you can design your own outfit based on these. I really just want to see him in nice looking mens fashion.

Alternatively, relaxing or playing with a Rowlet files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting a POV of Ryuushi singing me a lullaby

Starting summer early, requesting waifu in this stylized sling-one-piece
imgur.com/a/sFK89

If not, her in Rei's HDD oufit
imgur.com/a/8Dn15

Alternatively my waifu as Black Hanekawa, or more simply as a catgirl in preferably her lingerie but if someone felt doing pajamas instead, I wouldn't mind.
imgur.com/a/eJelD

Or her in her pajamas underneath the bedsheets similar to these
imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hello and good weekend everyone. I'd like to request Rikka trying to put her hair in a back ponytail. Bonus points if it looks silly from her hair being too short. Thank you

This is a drawing I requested once all the way back in February, and I missed it completely. I didn't think anyone picked it up.
Just recently happened to check the booru, and there was my old request.

If you're out there somewhere drawfriend I'm really grateful. This is my first fulfilled request, so I'll cherish it. I hope this gets to you.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Cyan:

-Having her ears rubbed
-Dressed as D.VA from overwatch (i.imgur.com/UdaxL80.png)
-Doing something with a Litten from Pokemon (i.imgur.com/mhXpRrj.png)
-Younger, practicing on an acoustic guitar
-Drinking tea during a full moon under a cherry blossom tree, up to you on what she is wearing
-Create jewelry to be worn by catgirls for their ears, tail, or both and have her wear it with a dress that complements it. Emeralds if it needs gems. No piercings please
-Sticking her tail where it doesn't belong

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

Alternatively, as it's starting to get unbearably hot, resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a tank top and shorts

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting a very cute and pouting Sonoda Yuu, though anything else that is also cute is also okay, and even better if it involves swimsuits or sundresses
Please and thanks in advance

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Talking to the viewer with an annoyed or disappointed expression about something.

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her presenting a completed set of papers/graphs with a smug look.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bathrobe drying off after a shower, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero, not including Mei.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou, just doing anything cute, or possible bullying while not cross dressing.

Most anything would be wonderful though, thank you.

Hello waifu friends, I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/sleeping in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

-taking a selfie while wearing a cute dress: maybe a sundress or some cute /fa/ of your choice

Requesting Lila from Yozakura Quartet!

Requesting my king Revo please.
Him with his spiky hair in casual hoodie/tshirt and jeans would be amazing. Anything is appreciated though.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Machi's miko garb. imgur.com/tzerfEv

>Not requesting Mimi using her boobs to accidentally break things.

Step it up, user.

Also, I thought she was supposed to be a kid. Is Duel Masters really that long-running, or did they pull a 5D's on it?

Duel masters hasn't stopped running since it started. It's incredibly popular in Japan.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone wonderfully.
This week I'd like to request my cute waifu, Yukinon, trying to interact with a kitty while wearing a cat tail and cat ears.
Maybe meowing and being on all fours with an arm out as if she had paws.
Of course, anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend, good luck to you all!

I'm requesting anything pretty or cute of Yukiho please.
If you want something more specific, how about something with flowers, maybe like a Forget-Me-Not, a pansy or a peony. Anything would be appreciated though.
If that's not to your liking, I think it would be cute to see her in a wa maid style outfit, maybe bringing the viewer a hot cup of tea.

Flower refs: imgur.com/a/RkTdf
More Wa maid styled clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=wa_maid
If you want more refs for wa maid, you can google "和風メイド."

So, whatever happened to those group collages?

He's been slowly working on them. He's already done 3 or so.

artist's been having a rough time
i don't think this morning's nonsense helped with that, yeah?

Which ones has he done thus far?

Also, what's his booru name

Wait, what happened this morning, something other than the numbers shitpost?

Requesting Lumina
- Playing a song on a silver flute
- Or dressed as a 'showgirl' for the car in the reference
Or anything else you fancy!

i.imgur.com/Xjlz92G.jpg

Hello, Yuuna's offical artist drew it so I'd like to request my Yuuna in any of the outfits of Mysterious Heroine X. imgur.com/a/lFYxs
Or anything cute of her would make me happy too.

He's HyakkiHei
He did Etna/Taiga/Sawyer, Chiaki/Kanon, and Mai/Makoto
That's what I was referring to.

Requesting my Morishima Haruka wearing shorts and a tank top trying to beat the heat.
Alternately her dressed Like Ryuu from Bartender, though anything cute or cutelewd would be greatly appreciated.

Ryuu reference: imgur.com/a/A2HV2

i don't really feel like drawing anything complex
re-request it if you will

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her dressed as Kasumi from Dead or Alive (because Kasumi dressing up as her is actually gonna be a thing: imgur.com/m5RR1Yo ), or anything of her with the SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg ), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit). But of course as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

Requesting Eureka in an outfit similar to the one on the right.

more refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Hey there!

Requesting my waifu Nano waking up diseheveled and cute, wearing only a shirt.
Ref: imgur.com/a/5eI1i
Feel free to choose the level of cute or cutelewd.

Or also, wearing a beautiful sundress.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is very appreciated.
Here's my SI ref if you feel like using it. imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you very much, and remember to have fun!

Really? It looks like it took a dip in quality, though. The characters have been aging in real time, too?

Requesting my Kobori coming out of a pool in her green bikini, the droplets of water accentuating the contours of her body. Have some focus on her midriff, please.

u.pomf.is/qzgpox.jpg
u.pomf.is/zcosxv.jpg
u.pomf.is/tfuywo.png

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Cute!

Hello everyone! I'd like to request my dear Claudia as either a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if this idea doesn't work for you, anything else is fine and appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance and enjoy the start of your Saturday.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or doing morning related activities, such as morning stretching, brushing her teeth, putting on socks/thighhighs or her skirt, or anything similar, preferably as she's wearing only her shirt and some cute underwear, or just underwear.

Or alternatively, something pov would be nice, preferably something date related.

Of course, anything else cute or cutelewd is also welcome.

Please and thanks!

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Having Tea with Rias
Joint request:
-Neptune (dressed as Segata Sanshiro, with his hairstyle or a wig) couching Akeno (dressed as Arino from Game Center CX) in the art of videogames, but she struggles heavily
Segata, Arino, game console and struggling face refs: imgur.com/a/Tk5J3
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my darling Miia playing happily with a Snivy or any other member of its line (i.imgur.com/INxDNVL.gif).

Other than that, things like this are fine too:
>With a 'fiery' appearance dual wielding or sword dancing with scimitars like Marilith (imgur.com/a/qDIgH) or possibly more, like Zhong Hui.
>Dressed up as Villainess Cobra Miia, either removing her eye mask and smirking (imgur.com/a/33tOg)
>Hugging a cute poodle like this (i.imgur.com/buT0n2s.png)
>Miia using an incense ball filled with aphrodisiacs to seduce the viewer (imgur.com/a/zlxEw)
>More of Miia as Solid Snake (i.imgur.com/SEnSYaw.jpg)
>For slightly lewd, Miia dancing in this outfit (a.pomf.cat/xbfzca.jpg)
>Miia making friends with Mei Mer , possibly the two in a Puyo Puyo battle, or otherwise drawn in the artstyle (imgur.com/a/DdaVg).

Of course, anything else is fine by me.
Here's an Outfit Ref for any other ideas: a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png

Hello!
Requesting my husbando, Law doing anything cute or romantic would be fantastic.

Specific ideas for this week:
- Wearing comfy summer clothing, sunglasses and drinking from a coconut
- I've never really had somewhere that felt like home, so something of him welcoming me home would be really sweet.

As always, if he's wearing a wedding band, that would make it all the better.

Feel free to ask questions, have a good weekend!

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg (embed) If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing a casual outfit of your choice imgur.com/a/jScvh

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Akame in casual clothing

Requesting Nagisa wearing comfy clothes and lounging around. Maybe reading a classy looking hardcover History book, since he loves History, or playing the 3DS (a pink one would be cute).

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Marble in a swimsuit

WIP

Nice work Noir.

Requesting Len sitting on the edge of a roof/or some other high place.

anything would be fine too.

>Braids

>braids
Doing the Lord's work.

Yay, early cake!

Thanks for drawing her, this was nice to wake up to.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I feel like there are some waifufags missing. Is It just me?

Requesting Risty in this outfit for Friday the 13th: imgur.com/a/Jm0Ez

Alternatively, her dressed like Captain America without the mask: imgur.com/a/cXV13

Like who? Seems same as always, busier than last week too.

>It looks like it took a dip in quality, though.
Far from it, the show has gotten much better animation and visuals overall compared to any of the prior seasons. In both CG and the standard animation. And yes, the characters age real time up until the recent season. Mimi was 13 in the original series of Duel Masters and in the latest season, Duel Masters Versus Revolution Final, airing this season, they haven't mentioned her age, but she was 26 in the last season of the animu, putting her at 27 for the new season since it takes place about a year after the previous. There aren't many returning characters though, just Mimi, Shobu, Benny and Shobu's Mother. His younger brother, Katta is the MC.