European """art"""

My buddy is in the UK visiting. Apparently this is "Art" on display at a museum.

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRWJcrRO0GM
youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is american art?

>What the fuck happened?

The question is what didn't happen and the answer is the holocuast. This the cause of the state of the modern world.

watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRWJcrRO0GM

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

Art, like most things in life nowadays, became about a subjective experience rather than admiring technical accomplishment, skill, and creative use of fundamental principles. Mostly it was because faggots (and not the homosexual kind, the assholes who whine kind) who couldn't hack it with their technical skill bullied the nerdy kids who could.

>inb4 unreasonable PJW hate

You're like a little baby. Here, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

Post modernism happened.

Looks like the tate modern desu. Tell him to go to the V&A instead, I don't think it's too far from there.

Back to /ic/ faggot.

This video explains it pretty well
>youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

>tfw when no Classical art thread to uplift you spirits :(

f u c c

he was right

Ron muecks work isn't shunned by the establishment.

Figuritism is the ultimate styke of art.

william eggleston eu shill

>TFW too stupid to understand art

The Nazis were unironically 100% correct about degenerate art.

>literally just photos of mcdonalds
SHART

>doll
meh

Should have shat on the floor. I guarantee you, those fags would still photograph the smelly turd.

People support mediocrity and welcome it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Women are objects/slaves.

Why are you fuckers too dumb to wrap your heads around contemporary art? Art is more than just painting pretty pictures like it was in the 1800s. It's about something more profound and thought provoking, something that challenges perspectives and norms. Do yourselves a favor and fucking think for once.

Modern art is a scam

Most art today is basically a contest to see who can sell communism to the masses of retards in the most clever way.

>everything I don't understand is communism

Typical conservative fear of the unknown. I pity you.

This does none of which you spoke of. If it does, then you may be fucking retarded

Beautiful and true.

What tate modern is this in?

Putting a cushion on a mannequin's ass is not art.

Everyday bring a retard with that flag.
Anar, the gift that never stops giving
Plz continue.
Your incredible stupidity is very entertaining

The scientist and engineer are more important than the writer and artist.

You don't get to define what is and isn't art.

Not that I'm proud of it, but I actually have a University degree in fine art and minored in art history faggot. I've also, unfortunately, spent ten years studying Marx, Kant and Hegel. I owned an art gallery for two years and curated many shows. Im not a republican either. So you missed the mark completely retard.

The wrong side won the war

Marvelous! Such a triumph!

Encore, encore!

Sure ya do bud.

The Seats of Power are built upon the degradation and sacrifice of women, who are treated as faceless, nameless objects not unlike...a chair.

C'mon, that's not even vaguely difficult to interpret.

Thank you user.

>What the fuck happened?

Cultural Marxism/Postmodernism happened.

Putting a cushion on a mannequin's ass is not art. If you want to say you're making a statement, fine. But putting a cushion on a mannequin's ass is not art.

Does this mean only BBC can reach her vag? very artistic indeed.

how is that politically related?
the English always had bad taste, nothing new

We allowed irony to become the defining feature of our culture.
Also not politics.

The future of latrines

1. Sup Forums is not a politics board
2. The current state of modern art is a Sup Forums topic

>the most pampered creature that ever existed on earth complains about her invisible chains that began to form the first time a prehistoric female preferred to suck a dick rather than pick berries

It's used for money laundering, human trafficking, and illegal arms and drug trade.

Answer:
What is Cultural Marxism?

That you're literally dumb enough to believe that is prima facia evidence of the need to educate the """""men""""" of this nation about JUST how bad they've actually been fucked by the people they've been mindlessly bred to protect.
Recursive Answer: A conspiracy theory.

Women say that they don't like to be sexualized, but when they are free to be creative then all they can think of is how to show their sexuality.

I like the old lady coming in like it isn't even happening. Now kids. Butt chugging is dangerous. Go out back and play with your dildos.

That's because our society is built on the very concept of robbing them of it and controlling it. From the very ground up, all of society is built to ignore women, treat women like children, and discard women when they're not longer 'hot enough' to be of 'use'. From the same Jews you blame for your conspiracy theories to your own back yards, virtually every one of you perpetuates this vile, toxic treatment of the women in your life, and most of you are completely unaware you do it.

It's THAT ingrained.

how about you interact with my statement instead of just calling me dumb you fucking hole

Andy Warholl was secretly stashing away classical art at his home, 0 modern art or other crap lile that.

women view men the same fucking way, the only difference is they aren't the ones in control.

Get over it.

I did. You spouted 'reductionist thing I don't like isn't art!'. You might as well be splashing around in your own shit.

>"but she did it first!!"
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

Jesus Christ, get a grip man. Want to know why RW'ers are considered childish?

Money Laundering through shitty art that's easy to make and easy to pretend its some avant garde horse shit.

women are treated like children, but you dont realize because youre a dumb fucking hole that being treated like a child means you have every possible care and worry taken care of. women in the west are sheltered and protected from the cruel vicissitudes of life, and guess what happens the second they have to work and be responsible for something other than making a meal on time? they shit the bed, freak out, get prescribed anxiety pills and squander the gift of their fertility to tell themselves comforting lies about how we're all the same. exactly what a child would do. women had it fucking made and they threw it away to make some jewish dykes feel better about being obese.

i didnt say it wasnt art retard