Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - rare Weidel Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfbmce435pw
youtube.com/watch?v=eT6El2QPXtU
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/12415/3734409
huffingtonpost.de/2017/07/22/pegida-munchen-restaurant-schliessung_n_17552710.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/07/22/pegida-munchen-restaurant-schliessung_n_17552710.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RbiXa6vFq0Y
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/italien-kaempft-gegen-mussolini-kult-faschistische-symbole-sollen-verboten-werden-a-1167474.html
newstopaktuell.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/bundestagswahl-2017-wahlbetrug-ist-vorprogrammiert/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfbmce435pw

Yeah, vote for me goys, ignore the fact that I am a (((Goldman Sachs))) bankster who lives in (((Switzerland))).

rare Weidel

youtube.com/watch?v=eT6El2QPXtU
time code 3:13 stupid

also pic realted

Reminder to ignore/hide the troll.

>be AfD
>receive huge donations by Soros-related NGOs
>goys vote for you b/c """muh Tschörmänie"""

FDP basically selling their publicly-funded poster-place contingent to private companies.

Reminder to listen to (((your overlords)))

>Rollstuhlfahrer in S-Bahn überfallen - Fahndungsfotos

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/12415/3734409

Danke Merkel

You know nothing about the AfD, thanks for making this clear with this post

try harder, faggot

>JuSos trying to fit in by using the echo maymay
How does it feel being part of 19.99% vol Schulz and his ruined party?

They must be getting really desperate if they think they can paint the AfD as a jewish puppet. I can't tell if they are not even trying to be subtle anymore or they just don't really care any longer and are just phoning it in.

kek

even though im italian living in germany, me and my family are going to vote for AfD, AMA.

any mafia bothering you?

I am an AfD-insider. That "party" is the biggest (((1%)))-scam ever.
Just go and vote for them, just don't cry afterwards when they make a coalition with the CDU and noting will be left of their party program than the NeoCon goals.
Screencap this, Kevin

Herkunft des Täters unbekannt oder unwichtig, Goyim :)

The lefty shills must be really afraid if the use such pathetic strategy

JUST 9 MORE DAY SÖREN! YOU CAN'T STOP US

Why shouldn't an Italian not vote for AfD? Your post doesn't make sense.

Makes sense.

Just putting brackets around things doesn't discredit something. People dislike Jews for pushing just Jewish interests while denigrating their host countries. So when you have a big Republican donor champion that America defends Israel while opening their borders to the 3rd world that makes perfect sense for them and is a reason while they're disliked.

Weidel worked in banking so what? She's also anti-EU, the AFD is anti-war and pro Germany, how's that not in the interest of ethnic Germans?

At least try to read some Macdonald to see where people are coming from before you try your retarded shilling.

>I am an AfD-insider
Cool, my uncle works for Nintendo

>coalition with the CDU
How much crack are you on right now?

Please don't lose your restaurant because of it

huffingtonpost.de/2017/07/22/pegida-munchen-restaurant-schliessung_n_17552710.html

You've been warned.

Butterface wants more young migrants, typical. Doesn't Roth make vacations in Turkey for that reason?

Archived that
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/07/22/pegida-munchen-restaurant-schliessung_n_17552710.html

>insulting the god chancellor

Kill yourself, Schulz is the future of EUrope.

MEGA
E
G
A

their resemblence is striking, I never noticed that before.

Cool thanks, now you can go back to r/de

italians are very well known for their famiglia. still good to see.

Why would your family want the country they are living in be flooded with niggers? Seems only logical to me m8.

That's not even out of the question: The CDU would only need to remove their current leadership and reconnect with their base and suddenly the CDU would share most positions with the AfD.

If they will form a coalition w/ CDU as junior, this here Kraut/pol/ will be the first to call'em out on it, you fucking twat!

can someone post the brainexpansion meme with the

their were good and bad in WW2
their was nog good or bad
their defintitely was good and bad in WW2

thanks

PARTEI is so funny! Why can't we just shove any new refugee/asylum-seeker into their offices and private homes? Those Gutmenschen surely won't have a problem with that.

>tfw half slav family and everyone is voting AfD.

Are pure germans the biggest cucks there are? Truly amazing.

You will wish I was.

i understand the empathy finngols have for foreign vodka enthusiasts, but things are getting a bit too serious atm.

Mutumbo nailed our secretary so hard, she couldn´t walk for 3 days
how can AfD rapists compete xDDDDD

JSYK, I physically removed a good number of your stupid shill stickers yesterday.

>Are pure germans the biggest cucks there are?
I noticed that too. I know many european mixed germans who are against this and vote afd. Full germans are absolut cucks who cant get enough refugee dick.

No shit. The AfD already represents most of the pre Merkel talking points of the CDU. The thing is, they get called le Nadsees from all sides. No simple way around that, don't you think? If politics were logical, the CSU would already have stopped screaming Nazi at the AfD and started a dialoge. Too bad thatg most politicians are in the pocket of kikes.

Why don't you download Gimp and do it yourself?

Or use MS paint

well i can tell that there will be a high percentage of italian voting AfD because we as italians are still very conservative and nationalistic, especially in germany. Im grateful to live in a such country so i give the germans something back.

Make that "white" in general, those that fell for the leftist brainwashing in media and education.

is your pic shopped? why???

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=RbiXa6vFq0Y

idk desu maybe reference to another girl

yeah, all it needs is the red arrow hair clip

i liked the phrasing of the original and i can´t remeber it correctly

gimp already downloaded

to keep you reminded about what we are actually fighting for....

for god empress lille!
never back down!

>Americans
>White

You already heard the news?

>Kampf gegen Mussolini-Kult
>Faschistische Symbole sollen in Italien verboten werden

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/italien-kaempft-gegen-mussolini-kult-faschistische-symbole-sollen-verboten-werden-a-1167474.html

Any info on the unification monument?

I have a good feeling about the election. All the polls are conducted by asking obvious lefty demographics, especially Forsa is known for overly representing students. Many demographics are cast aside. Silent majorities are a force to reckon with.

it´s okay, since i am low on images of girls with questionmarks, you shall be forgiven

PERFECT!

Key word: talking point, not politics. The CDU has been gladly flooding Germany with migrants and allowing retarded gender policies since 1949.

Which is why a coalition with a CDU without Merkel makes 0 sense.

I also can't recall CDU ever being anti-EU.

no, wtf?

dont worry many italians will oppose this especially south italians.

Well if we can count on one thing, especially with Adenauers "was interessiert mich mein Geschwätz von gestern" CDU, then it is our political parties ability to justify their betrayal of previously "unchangable" positions.

Still we gotta fight for the third-strongest party spot. No resting, user, get ready for the Endspurt.

Are you at least honorary italian by speaking german and working legally?

Yep, CDU is the biggest barking but not biting dog out there (only after the CSU). They are the manifestation of the German Michel. They call themselves conservative for wanting to keep the status quo but willingly watch other people implement their le progressive nightmares. Couldn't have been made more clear in the chanccelor debate between Schurkel. They pretty much had the same opinion on everything.

ye when sachsen voted the predictions were 17 % 16 % AfD which then turn out to be 24 % 25 % literally blow out. because there are many more "shy voters" in germany than in trump election. u will see it will be a blowout again over 20%.

Maybe Schulz did our job for us and we end up 2nd strongest. He sure seems capable of doing that.

Portuguese here. It's the same for us too.

>mighty water magic to btfo refugee boats
aqua is /ourgoddess/

And there they say the AfD isn't bringing europe closer together...

>lefty demographics

I rather think Forsa, Emnid and especially Allensbach are sampling a terribly big Wessi-Boomer-Cuck demography.
Types the like of which: "Mir ham schon immer [insert SPD/CDU/CSU] g'wählt"

how do you think will saxony, saxony anhalt or mecklenburg prepomerania score for the afd this upcoming election?

any guess?

> speaking german and working legally?

Ich bin in Deutschland geboren, und habe ein Abitur. Mach dir kein stress.

Nah, not whole Germany is Eastern Germany, but I'm sure the Ossiboys will help us immensely, though. Sorry on behalf of Bavaria btw, for fueling Mama Merkel with an absurd amount of CSU voters. Atleast I'm starting to see a shift towards the AfD.

Oh mein Gott, ihr wisst doch gar nicht, welche Qualen der junge Deutsche in Syrien durchmachen mußte und wieviele Traumata dabei zurückgeblieben sind.

Haha Linke Antideutsche and Lying Press is in Panic mode now
I hope they won't get through with their planned election fraud
but probably they will
too many 'Wahlhelfer' are Greens, Lefties and Antifa scum
they will cheat and make AFD votes void whenever they can
newstopaktuell.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/bundestagswahl-2017-wahlbetrug-ist-vorprogrammiert/

I just let this here, wasn't posted for days i removed the text for faster inside:

Here is a picture with numbers of the site 38 of the bka report "criminality towards immigration"

For english readers
blue: victim immigrant- perpetrator german
red : victim german- perpetrator immigrant
brown: victim immigrant- perpetrator immigrant.

1. picture all criminal offenses
2. picture criminal offenses against life
3. picture criminal offense against sexual self-determination
The word immigrants is used in this graphic for people, who are registered here as refugees, doesn't matter if they legal here, or just in sufferance, or with the title "unauthorized stay"

pic related

Tara is the best

Could be both, or could be the ridicolous amount of SPD members within their ranks. But that is just a coincidence :)

Sort of related ...

According to their own explanations: They sample stable voters. If a large amount of people that didn't vote before take to the urns they cannot account for it in their polls, hence why massive differences are possible.

Why? Does the prospect of Democracy scare you? fucking fascist.

Probably around the same if not more for AfD since we always get called Dunkeldeutschland and stupid evil racists just for liking Germany.

We also shouldn't forget that they allowed themselves to be neutered by Merkel. At this point there is noone left to oppose her, yes, but previously they were fine with her bumping off people 1 by 1 just to increase their own party. They're rotten to the core.

Yeah, Wessy and Gen-X Wessis are fine with virtue signaling themselves into oblivion and feel incredibly smug about it. I know they're fellow Germans but I seriously hope a few of them get enriched.

Not even a mother with jungle fever could love that face.

AfD will get the most votes out of sachsen and east generally but lets see

Willkommen in Deutschland, Italo-bro.
Thanks for inventing fascism.

>SPD members within their ranks
So much is true for Forsa. Manfred Güllner, the Forsa chairman, is SPD faggot.

>They're rotten to the core.
Opportunists can still be made to be bent your way, once you apply enough pressure...

Your Welcome, my friend.

Is that a smurf?

The last blonde smurf in Germanistan.

A traitor within the walls is worse than a horde of barbarians on the outside.

Nothing can unite Europe more than hating Nafris and mudslimes and wanting them to fuck out of Europe desu.
Also the AFD has the best waifus.
Alice "Neger und Musels hängen, statt Steuergelder verbrennen" Weidel is top tier :3

The SPD and Greens have quite a bit of institutional pull considering their ever shrinking voter base. That explains a lot of the Lügenpresse too.

ficki ficki :DDD
Ich will fucken