Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

standardization

ruining europe

using Ludwig van

Getting rid of European cultures
Making sharia mainstream

The concept of a united europe is correct. But the execution is completely fucked obviously. A rich united europe under german leadership with the strongest army in the world, with walls reaching into the sky around itself, throwing undesirables out and only letting those in who truly deserve it, cocking a snook and going "Neener neener." from the safety of within at the rest of the shitty world going to hell, is great.

Fuck everything up

Should Russia be allowed into such a europe under german leadership?

We would make them our bitch/vassal state/source for Lebensraum anyway, whether they want or not.

This is exactly why german leadership is a terrible idea.

you might steamroll the continental cucks m8 but you will bend the knee to the anglo

This way of thinking always gets you fucked up.

People would accept german leadership if it's benevolent, but not if it's exploitative and land-grabby.

I'm a Judeo-Christian morality with a Greco-Roman intellect
It's the way we're short-wired
It's a civilising force that demands respect - from the Baltic to the Straits Of Gibraltar
A blue flag gold star sparks a brand new empire
Ours to build, ours the choice

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4

>posts comic made by anglo who got DANE`D

if your waiting for benevolent leadership you will be waiting a long time

^

You don't have to worry about what the world thinks about you when you made the world your bitch.

There is nothing land-grabby about current policies of EU. They WANT to join us and our economic union.

I'm not talking about current EU policies. I'm talking about the kraut fantasies and desires about lebensraum uttered itt.

They can have them but we all know that the french dictate the EUrope thanks to being only country with standing army on the continent.

loved fertility rates

BEEF IN BLACK BEAN'D

*cricket noises*

Making Germany the sole kingpin of Europe, of course. FREUDE SCHĂ–NER GĂ–TTERFUNKEN!

Integration of markets, courts, universalization of human and worker rights, increase in trade, protection of Europe form outside influences, anti-israeli policies etc.

You won`t stay as the kinpin if you refuse to vote for god chancellor.

EU Court of Justice. It sometimes holds big multinationals accountable for the stupid shit they've done, which is far more than any other court.

Early 2017 wants its astro-turfing back.

the author is a leftie lesbian tumblr landwhale

>EU Court of Justice

this is indeed one of the best things in EU, makes sure multinationals and national governments stick to the law

the common market
freedom of movement (although good luck learning the national language to be employable u retard, this is why every romanian gypsy and polish plumber went to uk instead germoney and frogland)
erasmus

Hard to say, desu.
Pros:
>between two evils (EU and Russia), got the lesser evil EU.
>probably gibs, but still they at abyssmall compared to other countries (and not worth it, imo).
>Don't need visas to travel around in EU, but most of population is too poor to travel anyways.

Cons:
>Open work markets in richer countries fucked us greatly (emigration).
>made us addicted to gibs
>have to abide various stupid laws from Brussels.
>Euro currency

I think the idea behind it has good intentions. The execution has been abysmal, however.

Sent over my qt greek wife, who was looking for a job but found my cock instead.

the simpler movements of interesting cheeses and meats are appreciated but its not worth it with all the downsides

The idea behind it is the death of nations and white people. Look at the Kalergi Plan.

The idea that the EU was well I turned but lost its way is retarded. It was always intended to make Europe BLACKED.

Zero fucks.

Sorry, I just like actually having sovereignty, and if I was European, I'd feel a lot more strongly about it.
I moreso meant the theory behind an agreement between European nations to work together without the possibility of admitting non-Europeans to the group since it's explicit purpose is a 'European Union'.

>obscure pan-European texts are relevant to EU creation

Sure thing buddy. EU has just about same amount to do with him as Churchill and his advocacy for "United states of Europe".

At least we allow our member states to secede so don`t you talk shit about sovereignty within federal system.

Nothing

If you had an army don't pretend you wouldn't try stop us.

>Anglo hubris

Absolutely not, since we respect democracy and we are bound to honor it(reason why we cannot allow papal state for example to join EU, since they are absolute monarchy).

We're a country you dumbfuck. Your organization is a collection of countries. While I do believe that states need more sovereignty, the EU was not ever supposed to be as to European countries as our federal government is to the states. The EU is overstepping it's boundaries by essentially saying that it's laws supercede individual countries' laws. Countries need to have full autonomy to any international organizations they may be part of. We are a member of the UN and NATO, but we do not let those organizations dictate our laws. It is unreasonable for the EU to dictate laws regarding their member states. It's why Britain left, and it's why Poland/Hungary will eventually leave.

some legislation was good health/food safety for instance. It gave us a european identity aswell. Apart from that, very little

You created both the NATO and UN leading them as de-facto leader of them.

EU was created to unify Europe and there is nothing wrong with it. nation-states are not the future as USA has shown. Federal superstates are the future.

Countries can secede because they are still they're own countries when they join, states arent countries eurocuck

energy laws and taking political corruption to a whole new level

Peace on the Old continent.

>Federal superstates are the future.
not anymore with all the sandniggers you stupid fucks let in, almost your entire union is on the fast track to becoming third world.

Glad to see you're being honest now. First you say you value democracy and sovereignty, now you say the EU's purpose is to unify Europe into a single state, thereby eliminating many governments and national identities. It won't work. Can you look at us and know that once people are different enough, they cannot live under the same banner? Montana and California do not have the same problems, and they have a hard enough time managing people who are as similar as that. What about when it comes to Poland and France? Italy and England? These regions are even more different in an even wider range of ways, and will become extremely dissatisfied with their government should their needs not be met. Europeans are already getting dissatisfied with having their sovereignty eroded, you think they'll just bend over and let you take the borders their ancestors fought for thousands of years to shape? You're a fool, and you're trying to trick something much bigger and stronger than you into relinquishing it's power. It won't work.