What would the politics of the White Ethnostate be? Surely not democracy, that shit just doesn't work

What would the politics of the White Ethnostate be? Surely not democracy, that shit just doesn't work.

There will be no such thing as a white ethnostate as long as Asian girls exist. You weeaboos know you can't resist the Nip pussy.

Reminder that East Asians are white.

Dictatorship obviously, monarchy is outdated as fuck.

don't insult East Asians like that

Monarchy, every other system of governance is a mistake.

A technocracy
People who actually know what they're doing run the country, but first we would need to get rid of "Science educators" and keep science to real scientists.

So what if it's "outdated".
Having a royal family as a role model for the whole society would be great for a white ethnostate.

Mosley corporatism + technocracy.
Also it'd probably have a ton of Social Democratic style policies like universal healthcare, short work week, generous vacation and maternity/paternity benefits, etc.

this, a state should be basad on a family monarchy will rise again

Social Democracy is a meme.

Reminder, the whole EU is SocDem.

I like LoGH and all, but asian women are terrible

Most definitely not, have you not seen the makeup of EU parliament or council of Europe?

who is this boner activator?

Hence I didn't say Social Democracy, I said Social Democratic style policies.
Technocratic Ethno-Fascism/Corporatism isn't SocDem but would probably have something like a relatively generous welfare state.

There are maybe 3 white women like that in existence.

This

Ironically once you get to the white ethnostate point most forms of government would actually "work" it just becomes a matter of preference.

Most types of monarchy are a complete failure though (like UK's (((parliamentary))) constitutional monarchy).

Technocracy-monarchy

Only way such a state could be created is by automation running the workforce in which case thered be no need for humans in general, so autocracy

>outdated as fuck

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

Whatever society it is, read Hoppe.

oh hey someone with an idea i like. generally agreed that people who have been proven to know a subject should get to vote on a subject pertaining to it. you dont have to spit out any facts, just show litteracy of the field, show what they believe and why they believe it, others believe instead and why they believe it, with enough technical details that you are informed. voting will be categorized in that way,

Don't flatter yourself Pekka Khan

no interracial marriage

Democracy would work if it were white-only, absolutely-no-jews state

A Democratic Republic w/ major voting restrictions and draconian anticorruption laws.

Honestly it's of secondary concern to me.
I'm a hardline libertarian and I believe a white ethnostate can be formed under such a political system (freedom to discriminate). But while I would obviously prefer to live in such a society, I would gladly live in a fascist white ethnostate if that was the best realistic option. I'll take an authoritarian conservative "utopia" over today's multiculti nightmare.

The most important thing is achieving our ethnostate in the first place. The precise flavor of economic and social politics can be determined afterwards.

Hey, I got a crazy idea...

Why did monarchy always fail? Because it only takes one incompetent king to screw it all up. How to avoid picking the prince that becomes the incompetent king?

Do it they way the Chinese did. King has a wife and many concubines which produce many children. King picks the best prince to rule the nation based on their performance (princes basically served in a position above ministers.) The concubines are selected from the daughters of the ministers who perform well which ensures quality and prevents inbreeding. Ministers are selected by examination which ensures best candidates get the positions and prevents nepotism.

I think if we combine that with some form of technocracy & utilitarianism we'd have a near perfect government.