Pole

why? you canĀ“t fucking sell it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBU_gJ8CRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can get it melted for scrap metals and make a few hundred dollars.

Scrap for crack, lad.

Don't know about US, but our smelters would take that.

>Crack
Considering it's Florida it's more than likely meth

lowest of the low

I had a feeling this was going to be whitey, that's a level of forethought and planning Jamal doesn't really do

nigs usually steal copper wire

And are dumb enough to try and Jack it from a live transformer box too

>not cutting it up before you take it
???

>not stealing railways
Meh

so you have gypsies in the US too?
don't you think they were, at first, arrested because the way they transported the thing was illegal?

So considerate that they even sacrificed their shirts for warning flags
Already sold the tools they stole

is this real

In all seriousness, professional thieves will steal anything. They aren't particularly prudent or discriminating in their activities.

Who's got the webm?

I work in the powerline business up here in LeafLand and we have a major problem with forest niggers stealing copper for listerine bux. I can't tell you how many meetigns i've sat through brainstorming how to keep copper locked up. The fucking indians up here destroyed three of our bucket trucks ($35,000 worth of damage) for ~$400 bucks of copper.

And even then, a good deal of copper theft is organized criminal enterprise administrated by white fences.

Niggers aren't even good at hunter/gatherer level poaching. Fuck, they are worthless.

Meth and inbreeding doesnt have to make sense user

We have a massive problem here with cable theft.
They steal the main feeder cables in white areas so atleast 5 times a year entire neighborhoods go dark for a day or two.

Shut down the people who buy the copper from them and impose such heavy fines that the penalty far outweigh's the profits they make.

In Denmark, we are beginning to use inferior aluminium cables instead of copper because of theft.

Same here. But like you said, they're inferior so maintenance costs go up. Fucking indians.

but, but, that is a brand new car, it means one of them holds a job in order to make payments, why would they endanger that?

Some of the scrappers are now asking for a job number for company reference for infrastructure copper scrapping. If none is provided the cops are called.

ours are smart enough to do it and get away alive

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBU_gJ8CRA

two fine white men who are helping clean up the community after a diaster

compare to the porchmonkey who is sitting around doing nothing to help after the diaster