I'd give my life for him desu senpai

tell him i want 10% of what the jews gave him

I'd stomp on his fingers

illegal immigrant loving fucking traitor

ask for 5 million, obviously he would say yes

Ask him for a small loan of a billion bucks

>loan
the brainwashing is complete

Tell him I want him to eradicate Jews in exchange for saving him, slap my dick against his fingers, and then help him up.

Get out of the way while he rockets his way up with his own power

Let's be honest... the only way Trump would be in that kinda position is if it was a setup to fuck up whoever he knew would be trying to step on his toes. Just a clever way to take care of retards... like his campaign against Killery and her retard friends.

>Help him up

>He writes you check for $1,000,000

Put any face there and I'd do the same: save them. Yes, even the negro who poured boiling water on a stray cat. Even that motherfucker, God help me, because that's what my religion has told me to.

Gay

this reminds me of when jafar pushed harry potter off the grand canyon right after telling him that he is his father

Make him promise to annex Canada and then help him up.

Ask for the nuclear codes. Then help him of course. Hes a great guy

This. He's given up everything to genuinely help my country.

Throw faggots off the roof to make a pile for him to climb down on.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

Tell him that I'll only save him if he promises to tell me about the jews and their grand plan.

Dunno, is he going to give amnesty to a million illegal alien invaders?

>Trump cucks again
news at 11

Help the fat fucker up.
The right wont be solved by violence, that will only embolden it. You must show you are willing to change to expect others to.

Fail to lift him because I'm weak af

Make a deal: if I help him up he has to scrap DACA

Of course he is. There is no moral bone inside him that tells him not to.

By the way, screencap this:

Ivanka is going to run democrat.

Testing

toss him a few shekels and give the faggot a helpful push

That's a small loan

Trump is too fat to l lift himself up.
He would fall immediately.

help him up and hide this faggot thread
>in all fields

Maximum overshill

I wouldn't do anything. he is obviously holding the building up from falling over.

love too get women advice from nazi anime virgins

I am an illegal Mexican and I would lay my life for this man not even kidding, you can actually see the difference on the streets of America, shit is changing for the best.

>saves the president of the United Stated
>gets really famous for it

of course i would help him

Take your own advice jose, fuck off indio shit.

This, it's 5d chess

dive first so my flabby belly could cushion his fall

I'd help him up, but there aren't very many people I wouldn't help up. It's a do-unto-others thing. There are people I'm not sure should live, but not people who I'm certain shouldn't. President Trump doesn't even make the uncertainty list. I have nothing against him.

If it was John Podesta, I don't think I could bring myself to help. I wouldn't interfere, either. I'd want to talk to it. I wouldn't care if talking exhausted it, but I also wouldn't care if it attracted more helpful attention. Maybe it could talk me into helping it up, but I'm not sure how.

Put on Antifa clothing and throw him off. He's more useful as a martyr.

The resulting uproar causes the Second American Civil War and we can begin the extermination of leftist swine and their enablers.

*Unzip pants*

Well, considering how the God-emperor can fly I don't know if I needed to do anything.

>trump holding up a building preventing it from falling . png

suck a dick kike shill

Fpbp

I like the way you're mind works.

Stomp on his jewish fingers

fpbp /thread

Why would they bother doing this, no-flag? All US politicians are Zionists.

Help him up if I can do so without putting myself in undue risk.
If I can't, call for help.

You know, like a decent, responsible, real human bean.

Try to understand how i got in this situation and then jump off because intervening in any way means breaking the NAP.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE DONALD!

Well take a look at the thread kikeboi. Why would they bother maintaining the illusion of support, when he sucks kike dick all day long?

>reddit

I am wanting for the free ride, I ain't doing you no fucking favors delusional nigger mutt

Continue to ride the platform SuperTrump is pushing into the sky.

I pull him up just so I can push him over myself. Backstabbing kike dick sucking traitor.

I'll report you to the fbi you fucking ass hole

kick that kike scum off

Save him; Become fuck buddies with Ivanka.

Your dick isn't kosser Alberto

why i would peep over the edge and watch the Bigly Don do his morning chin ups

Stomp on that kike owned traitor's small hands.

Throw Spicks and niggers off the edge till the good man can walk down

THIS!

His good friends Schumer and Pelosi can help him up.

Anyone who says they wouldn't help is harboring treasonous thoughts.

No matter what you think about him as a person, the President of the United States is the President of the United States. If you voted, you elected him, no matter whose box you checked. You have to accept the fundamental legitimacy of our government, or, as Hillary Clinton put it, you are a traitor.

All these self-righteous wannabe revolutionaries who wet dream about murdering Trump, or Drumpf as they childishly prefer, clamored for the execution of people who said the same things about Obama.

I just want terrorists to be arrested, but that somehow makes me a Nazi.

I honestly dont think om strong enough to pull him up. Maybe delay it for a couple min

The FBI will be the first to die on the Day of the Rope

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

Even if you hated Trump, having the POTUS, and one of the richest men in the world, owe you his life is not something that you'd squander.

>implying he would respect his life debt
trumptards are iredeemable

Can't I do both?

>You have to accept the fundamental legitimacy of our government, or, as Hillary Clinton put it, you are a traitor.

Our government hasn't had legitimacy of any kind since 1861.

I wouldn't be able to lift that fat fuck up even if I wanted to.

Pretty ironic from a dude who won't turn himself in.

Yeah, it was obvious you were Antifa from your first post. Anarchism is the least popular type of ideology in the world, dude. Try wondering why.

>we
>paying
Hahaha

Masturbate furiously, moan and nut on his face.

pee pee poo poo

then maybe help him up

FPBP

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

No one supports him anymore kike, no matter how hard you try to falseflag, and pretend like le ebin shareblue is shilling.

>attempt to help him
>can't because I have never lifted a weight heavier than 20 lbs
>he falls
>secret service busts in and thinks I pushed him off
>spend the rest of my short life in guantanamo bay with radioactive electric car battery clamps dipped in neurotoxins attached to my balls while I'm high on LSD

> replying to True Son of America with "Reddit"
Takes one to know one, shill.

Reported for spam faggot.

wow you're kind of a cuck, huh?

taking the time to shop ben garrison onto that pic. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life checking it.

If I couldn't save him I'd go down with him. Fuck a no Trump timeline

Winner right here. Safest rescue ever