How do we solve the r/hapas problem? Because right now they're a ticking time bomb that is completely in the right

How do we solve the r/hapas problem? Because right now they're a ticking time bomb that is completely in the right.

>Racemixing with an asian won't get you white sons
>you're probably only doing it because you can't get a white woman
>interracial relationships are inherently racist
>most white guys that get an azn gf are creepy as fuck losers

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do we solve the r/hapas problem
>completely in the right

what?

keep making MORE hapas

Yellow women for white men

White women for yellow men

ok i think i know what you meant

when you said the r/hapas problem, I thought you meant the subreddit was the problem

i assume you mean the racemixing itself is the issue
but what's the issue with racemixing in the first place?

variance in genes is beneficial, assuming the parents are both healthy / attractive

t. Schlomo Shekelbergstein

this is why elliot turned out looking like a spaz

but thing is, his face is still good considering his genetics

I still don't get the whole jew conspiracy?

why would they want to eliminate the white race,
considering countries like USA, Australia, Canada, England and Germany are large allies of Israel

Hapa here, father is asian and mother white. Tbqh never really got what the fuck Elliot was about, his fault being an insecure fag, maybe because he was short. I've had sex with more than ten women, I never had BMW (or any car lol) or my own house (now I rent a flat with a friend). Nobody gives a fuck about hapas, some innocent jokes and compliments about how I look like Keanu Reeves was all I got. But yeah, racemixing is for fags and most wm/af couples are fucking pathetic, literally reverse coalburning. I've dated white women, and they are nothing like racemixers complain. But now I think about settling down with another hapa, luckily tatars are abundant here.
AMA, I dated different nationalities - russian, ukranian, tatar, polish, chuvash, caucasian, armenian.

after dating a bunch of white chicks i'm currently dating an asian girl. i find most white women have shitty attitudes, esp towards getting a worthwhile education. at uni most of them major in dumb shit like social work, B.A.'s in psychology, x-studies, etc.

also, they'd rather go to the club on the weekend than study and have casual sex/get blacked out. the harder working more serious female students tend to be non-white where i live, and i find that a lot more attractive than some 2.0 GPA psych major who takes chad or tyrone's dick every other weekend. not to mention TINDER. you look at tinder here and it's mostly white chicks.

white women just tend to be shitty partners that want to "find themselves" esp. at the prime dating age, which really just translates in to what i mentioned before, and i don't have time for that shit.

Gonna keep fucking hot waifus and there's nothing you can do about it, nigger.

Then look harder or redpill the ones you know instead of robbing Asian men of their women counterparts.

White men should keep to themselves, but white women are for the colored cock.

Hope you get sodomized by niggers. Scum like you could learn a thing or two about racemixing.

you're projecting way too much, i know really nice WMAF families whose kids are just white looking asians. sage, by the way

I think the problem is hapas born from WMAF. More appropriately, large quantities of Alpha traits opposed to Beta traits.

AMWF mixing seems like it always produces kids who are confident with high self-esteem. I guess that's because due to racial and social predispositions making Asian men seeming less masculine to other races, so it takes a self-confident and self-assured Asian man to date out of their race, and women who are confident and don't give a fuck about dating someone of a race seen as less masculine, stereotypically. These traits are taught and nurtured in their offspring, so they're always handsome and fashionable, well put together, happy, charming, and confident.

The opposite is true of WMAF. The father always seems to be a beta who checked out on white women because they wouldn't fuck him, so he got a submissive ant-person wife. That's two submissive betas creating a child. The qualities rubbing on that child are going to be complete lack of self-esteem and settling for less, with their self-worth impacting their physical care, and all of that are driving these hapas insane.

>I've dated white women, and they are nothing like racemixers complain.
Of course they treat you differently than they treat white men, you're part Asian. Use your fucking brain for a change.

>literally reverse coalburning

except asians don't have excessively high rates of STDs, incarceration or poverty?

>most white women have shitty attitudes

this

dated 2 white girls medium term, 1 was a compulsive liar,
the 2nd was hyperemotional, anxious and manipulative

flirted with many more and they all exhibited similar attitudes
to be fair, westernised asian girls were pretty much the same

current gf is chinese, best thing that ever happened to me
>doesn't freak the fuck out over petty bullshit
>has logical, well reasoned political beliefs
>exercises frequently and eats healthy

>instead of robbing Asian men of their women counterparts.

my asian friends are either disinterested in asian girls, wanting to go after white girls,
or they're too shy / inexperienced to approach girls at all

Indian waifu’s are the only non-whites that make good kids with whites.

these threads only remind me my jeans are shit.

>women who are confident and don't give a fuck about dating someone of a race seen as less masculine

actually studies have shown that confident women overall want more masculine men

so the most confident women would be the most concerned about dating someone hyper masculine

what a supreme gentleman

Those countries are OWNED by Israel. That's why they're supporters. The Jews helped create the United States, Heinz Solomon for example.

Sup Forums.com/loser starts another thread desperately looking for a scapegoat/

fix the board name gookmoot

Right, which is why the hyper masculine Asian male who overcomes stereotypes confident enough to date white women is a suitable mate for them. Can you read?

every hapa with a asian mother ends up with a mental problem....

why is that....

maybe its asian culture?

It's not worth it.

>interracial relationships are inherently racist

Think you're on the wrong board, dude.

You also forgot to change your BLACKED flag.

wish i could date another hapa but they're surprisingly really hard to find

What if they look like this?

>redpill the ones you know
yeah that would probably affect my reputation pretty badly. no thanks. any "redpilling" is pretty quickly characterized as being a nazi here.

the biggest issue is always gonna be Jews, and fuck, even saying the word "jew" in whatever context raises eyebrows.

Fuck off based Elliot did nothing wrong

Seems like you've been worrying too much about other peoples problems and not been bouncing on your boy's dick. #8=========D ------

asian men will generally be less masculine than white, latino, black men

if a AMWF couple creates a confident kid,
then it would most likely because western women are becoming increasingly aggressive

face it, there are plenty of pathetic couples on each side

Elliot is one of the rare memes that goes from not funny at all to funnier every time it gets posted.

just abort the males. his sister is a hottie.

There are no couples with Asian men. I'm waiting to die like the rest of my herbivore brothers.

Stop these threads stop reminding me of things I don't deserve. I'll never ask for hand outs.

Fact, most wmaf and even amwf are all SJW tier couples and they arent even attractive half of the time in the first place

>What does that have to do with the JQ?

I think you've got the wrong post kiddo.

then its okay

>How do we solve the r/hapas
>r

By going back to fucking Reddit, nigger.

we need to make more Hapas so they can feel like they have a tribe. mestizos dont have those problems because they are so numerous. more Hapas are the solution. Marry an asian qt.

oh yeah i'm multitasking quite a few threads so replied to wrong post

meant for:

v v v v v

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The only reason you want to create hapas is to create an underclass to prop up the white race.

It's selfish and white men only see Asian women as cum dumps and last resorts.

this guy gets it

>leaf
>reputation
>leddit good goy points