Can anyone please explain to me why so many people think black people have it so rough in the US?

Can anyone please explain to me why so many people think black people have it so rough in the US?

What exactly is holding them down beside themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

.face
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't see it, you're the problem. No one should have to point it out. You should just know. The fact that you don't shows ignorance.

The thing is they wouldn't be here enjoying our society if Jews didn't ship them from Africa. One would think they might be grateful.

literally no one thinks this.

It's one of the finest examples of Post hoc ergo propter hoc I can think of.
> Since black people do badly in the US compared to virtually any other group, something must be keeping them down
> It isn't like we're confusing cause and effect or even aware of that potentially being the case and ignoring any possibility of it
In reality they really do confuse cause and effect or ignore that possibility, blacks succeed less because they are on average less competent.

Because niggers are unwanted people and should be sterilized.

white people are keeping them down

They are trapped in a vicious cycle. They will remain slaves until they decide to get serious. They chose Farrakhan over Malcolm X, and still let Whites and Jews lead them.

They think white people think they are stupid and criminal so they tend to be overlooked for housing, jobs, even cab rides. At another level they think that white society is a problem. Science, math, lit, taxes, certifications etc are institutions that blacks cant participate in and dont want to (its real.. look up critical pedagogy for how logic is now considered white supremacist).

(protip, they do tend to be stupid and criminal).

I think you mean literally everyone.

Does BLM ring a bell? Does Antifa ring a bell?

The real issue is that the majority consensus won't let the past go. If you don't give a shit about slavery, you've got a problem and you'll be looked down upon for it. The Tulsa race riot is a perfect example of this. Before the civil rights struggle, there was already a rich black community. Although jealous white people pretty much destroyed it, it is a testament to the fact that black people didn't even need reparations or any of that shit to rise. And the Asians are an even better example. Instead of crying about the shit they had to deal with in the past, they actually started their own businesses and worked their way up.

The greatest irony however, is that black people curse the white man with hatred, yet they work for the white man. It's practically volunteer slavery in it's own right. And instead of trying to give back to their communities so they grow, they would rather talk shit than work together for the greater good. Although the culture most likely plays a pivital role in this, selfishness is also part of the problem.

das rite, fuck wypipo. awways keepin da black man down

Gibs. Black people were targeted by your established political regime to be a controlled demographic. They did the same to the Natives in Canada and the end result was the same. In the west where we dont give any special attention to black people, the black people turned out allright and arent stereotypical nogs.

What's the point of trying being a decent person when everyone will always view you as a nigger?

There's another thing, instead of trying to fix the tarnished reputation they have amassed as a result of the actions of the bad apples, they have cried racism and discrimination instead of trying to improve their reputation.

Most of the US doesn't see blacks as "niggers," though. That's the whole point of this fucking thread. They feel sorry for them, make excuses for them, and even blame everyone else BUT them for their problems.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

BRRRPPFFFFFF

PFFFFTRR

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

They don't have it rough.
/thread.

It's hard to compete in a society where your IQ is far below average.

Equality is a math value and does not apply to living beings because of so many variables including IQ,discipline,willpower.talent,work ethic etc

The only person who can help you is yourself

no amount of welfare and affirmative action will ever ''equalize'' society it is just a meme created by the Marxists to bring civilization down at the expense of the productive members

this. this is very true

There is currently no law that discriminates against any race in the United States. The reason some people might think this is because, on average, black people have a lower income caused by Jews, and they're a bit lower on the IQ pole, on average. What's holding them down is Jews.

Ironic because once things like affirmative action are established, you continue to make people racist(thinking that blacks need help because they're incapable, forcing hiring outside of merit/ filling quotas, etc). Funny how that works.

Ridiculous. Stereotypes don't arise from a void. Englishmen having bad teeth, French women having unshaved armpits, Japanese men being exceptional at math, Mexicans piling a half dozen of their friends and family into one rustbucket car and driving around, etc. These stereotypes exist because there is a basis in reality for them. Blacks are often considered dangerous, lazy, and inferior because that's the behavior they exhibit.

If, hypothetically, every black on Earth stopped chimping out, worked hard and build personal success honestly without gibs, that stereotype would vanish. Believe me, no one WANTS blacks to be a drain on whatever society they inhabit. It would be fucking great if they fit in well and contributed back. Who gives a shit about skin color? It's culture and behavior that matter.

the fact that they got their rights equal to crackers only 30-40 years ago, amount of blacks with high education in several generations is low, black people live in tight color-based groups as a natural defense mechanism against hostile majority.

their own biological inferiority is holding them back and that's pretty hard to overcome

>What exactly is holding them down beside themselves?
every other race is scared and intimidated by them. wahhhh why don't black people like me? why aren't they nice to me i threw a fake white person smile their way

Thank you Sweden, for your insightful comments on this discussion

This user gets it.

Kike

The Jews.

t-spbp

Blacks got rich off dealing drugs. The police are not "jealous white people"

this is the definition of not an argument

>lit

>negro detected

Slavery has no skin colour.

"it's systemic"

Japan didn't turn into that until we took control over them

That's right it's only Jew and gentile, slavemaster and slave

I'm glad you see it (((our))) way.

dey wite pee po

.face book..com/ThePeoplesContent/videos/515584242122788/

All you need to know.

They legitimately dindu nuffin

>The real issue is that the majority consensus won't let the past go.
This is so low-level High School intellectual.
Pick a point in history.
Ignore all other history.
Base your entire culture on that point.
Whites were enslaved and driven out of central Asia. Celts were rammed up against the Atlantic by successive waves of invaders and racial disturbances.
Yet I don't harbor a hatred of Tatars or Ghengis Khan. I don't hate northern Pajeets for disturbing people that disturbed other people that disturbed my people, who were slaughtered, enslaved, ethnically cleansed, and dispossessed of their lands.
Stop legitimizing this bullshit viewpoint.
>blacks won't let slavery go.
The very fact that blacks even consider slavery an issue is testament to the weakness of their intellectuals and the white/jewish intellectuals who support them.

is there any coincidence here?

and haiti was once the most productive colony in the area, whist japan is mostly rocks and trees, with wood being the only abundant natural resource.

speaking of haiti and trees...

>If you can't see it, you're the problem. No one should have to point it out. You should just know. The fact that you don't shows ignorance.

This is a typical nigger right here. Self righteous, spoiled, lazy, mean spirited. And he blames you.

>tfw part Jew
you mutant sandniggers ruined my life. Any success I ever have as a white man will always be the success or scheming of a Jew.

Then you're not white, but a Jew rat. Welcome to the club.

That's bullshit, they modernised entirely on their own until WW2. No other non white country has done that.

Most people who are born into relative poverty remain in relative poverty throughout their lives regardless of race.

Bad circumstances and bad schools with defeatist attitudes keep them down.