How will he spin the DACA news?

How will he spin the DACA news?

How will you afford your chicken tendies on a shill's dalary?

Something like:

"The DEEP STATE (that whole story of the Jews running things is nonsense and DEEP STATE disinfo) is drugging his diet coke!!"

Deep state, gay frogs, buttery males, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and druggings.

Reddit>>>>>

By talking about implantable microchips

>Reddit>>>>>>
You messed up shill
Refer to your guidebook and study a little harder first

WE JUST LOVE OUR UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS, MAGA!

He will never ever blame or even mention the Jews

im gonna butter your ass

He's ignoring it completely.

>Hurr durr I'm going to talk about only tech now
>No more politics

he's on it right now

We love our somalis oh we love our muslims

Nobody loves our illegals like me, believe me!

He's already posted a video about it but retards will ignore it because "its cool to shit talk the popular guy XDD"

The only alternative is to round up and deport them.. you really think Trump will get anything done ever if he does this?

he's got to spin this for his momentum.. yes their parents broke the law but punishing children is draconian and we are a big hearted nation.

if they get legal status or citizenship it must come with substantial concessions for Trump.

So if my parents rob a bank, and give me the money, I can keep it, right? You wouldn't want to punish me (the child) for something my parents did, right?

YOU STUPID FUCKER!

>if they get legal status or citizenship

Then Trump is a lying faggot who granted them amnesty and deserves death. DO YOU NOT GET IT?

(((GLOBALISTS)))

OH THEYRE SO GOOD

OH THEYRE SO SWEET

KEK Superman was created as the 'jews idealist self' and he has blue eyes WE