Be arab

>be arab
>spend your whole life hating america and britain for invading your country
>always love france and germany, admire european culture, because they opposed the war in iraq, and because germany kill 6 million kike insects
>tfw you see your own people ransacking through france and germany while england and america get away with it

I... I don't want this. Is there anyway we can redirect the rapefugees towards america so they can destroy america and london, and leave beautiful Germany and France alone?

Germany is responsible for destroying Europe twice. It deserves to pay. So does France for being a puppet of the EU.

Leave the Eternal Anglo for last you fucking Muslim cunt. Let me leave to my ancestral homeland of Cyprus and then you can destroy London.

I have nothing against muslims in the middle east, but I doubt the ones that are here will leave on their own.

>It was Germany's fault that commie and liberal scum took over most of the west
>They totally didn't try to stop it or nothin
k

give them suicide vests and a free ticket to london or america, two birds with one stone.

This, arab bro, this. Anglo crptokikes should pay. Where are you from btw?

iraq

Shit. I am very sorry. If you plan on allahu akbaring or flying planes in buildings in US I fully support you.

of course you do smelly slav subhuman

I'm a Britbong and I would happily encourage the flooding of London with shitskin panhandling rapist criminals, let it sink

Just go after the west and america ESPECIALLY FRANCE (Vesszen trianon) , stay out of eastern europe...

The only cure to infestation is purification by fire.

>be inbred low iq sandmonkey
>spend your whole life hating superior people and countries who conquered your lands
>pretend to love other superior people and countries that didn't invade your country
>tfw you realize that arabs are subhuman low-iq inbred sandmonkeys

BASED Arab. Thank you brother

go out there and start preaching that shit. Be the start of something great.

reminder that the most ardent Jew-hating Nazi flag posters are actually achmeds like OP

*gas

Gas doesn't get rid of the bodies, idiot leaf.

Arabs hate us because our former president (((Nicolas Sarkozy))) destroyed Lybia

Ok, but plz move the British Museum to safety first. When the mudslimes go all ISIS in bongland I don't want to see more history destroyed.

Redirect them to Israel dingus.

Islam must be banned in the West. See pic related.

God-tier redpill on islam part 2.

Remove your meme flag because I can guarantee you're also a migrant living in a 1st world country

Hmm, good point kike. Skip the gas, straight to the oven. Goes to show why you folk are God's chosen after all!

Why doesn't Saudia Arabia takes them?!

Read my posts for God-tier islam red pilling.

FBI?

Noooooo, you brought them in, you live with them. We're keeping shitskins and Eurocucks out.

Dirty cunt

fuck off

Good man, peace.