Lol that's fucking gay dude

>lol that's fucking gay dude
>"What's wrong with being gay?"

how respond? is their really nothing wrong with being gay?

nothing gay about being gay

Thats pretty gay

"Almost every gay man was sexually abused when they were children by gay men."

Go be a degenerate in where you belong.

Gay>transgender>pedophile

AIDS, torn assholes, 1000 different sexual partners, higher rates of mental illness even in tolerant countries, higher rates of molestation....

It's an evolutionary dead-end; biologically, everything about being gay is wrong.

because it spreeds diseases,it is forbidden in the bible,sideeffects of kids growing up with two man as parents arent even meassured yet and so on

Ponos does not go there unless you do it wrong

>how respond?
Objectively speaking, what's wrong is it doesn't propagate the species.
Unlike ppl who don't mate because of illness or impairment or they're undesired. the gay male CHOOSES to not procreate even though he has functioning male genitalia.
That's WORSE than someone who can't mate because of poor genetics, at least they're not CHOOSING to be failures.
Subjectively, what's wrong with it is I find it disgusting. Don't like that answer? Well that's the beauty of subjectivity, you don't have to agree for it to be true to me.
This is an evolutionary error.

Its ok to be gay, just not degenerate or tranny.

>CHOOSES
>CHOOSING
False.

good argument, made me think

lol yeah fags are "born" gay

For years you've been telling gays they can't get married. If straight relationships can be threatened by what's on TV then how much more so are gays affected who were told they couldn't marry.

Made gay. God made me gay. I don't hide from my Creator.

>their

KYS underaged faggot!

Putin is right, there's always going to be gays in society but their life-style should in no way be encouraged.

No, you made that choice long ago when you turned away from the Almighty Father.

>Made gay. God made me gay. I don't hide from my Creator.
Yeah and he made me super horny and wanna fuck half of the worlds females, but alas, he also said don't do that.

Since when was Christianity fatalist or deterministic? Free Will is a concept central to the faith.

t.agnostic

This. The problem is, people tend to interpret any opposition to the encouragement of homosexual behavior as active discouragement.

>say you think gay parade should be banned
GAYS EXIST GET OVER IT

>nothing wrong with not only ignoring a mental illness, but relentlessly promoting it as a healthy way of life
these people are mentally disturbed and need treatment, not parades.

everything

Studies have shown that 50% of the worlds population is outwardly homophobic.
So you mean to tell me that, armed with this knowledge that it is not a natural social evolution and instead just bigots? Are you really making the argument that thousands of cultures throughout time have been bigots?
You do understand that the vast whole of human history, human survival even, we have been homophobic, and that maybe its not bigotry but instead a deep rooted psychological response to a threat to tribe safety and security.

nvm your just a fag who wants to fag around

>tfw 25 year old virgin who was never inappropriately touched by his relatives
>tfw I refuse to become a part of the gay """community""" and am redpilling a younger gay friend of mine to stay out of it as well
>tfw daily internal battles over following God's Word in not lying with another man, but also yearning for a caring relationship
>would never come out to my family since I respect my father too much to do that to him
>have even contemplated forcing a normal existence by finding and marrying a girl and raising white kids for tradition's sake and to help further the family line in case my brother's kids are fuckups
I don't mean to blogpost—just hoped to be a counter example, though I fully acknowledge that faggots in general are degenerate wraiths who've sold their souls to the devil. Then again, I guess any fag whose main board is Sup Forums would have similar disdain for his fellows.

My buddy always does the Sienfeld thing and goes "...not that theres anything wrong with that!" after making fun of anything gay.

>what is overpopulation
>what are limited natural resources
>i din't know because i'm canadian
Homosexuality is a cure.

>>what is overpopulation
a myth
>>what are limited natural resources
something the market sorts out
>>i din't know because i'm canadian
me too

For the majority of human history we have lived without fire or wheel too, tradition or the natural state of things is never a strong argument

That's not at all comparable.

Not politics
Sage and report all slide/shill threads

Fellow gay man here
I actually have a son
Had it while I was out
I just wanted a kid and had sex with a girl
It wasn't hard
Literally but I got the job done
What say ye now?

Holy shit, it's the...

>What say ye now?
I would say none of my OP applies to you except the thinking homo sex is nasty.
But hey, most of human sexuality I find nasty, been on the internet too long.

>how respond? is their really nothing wrong with being gay?

Gays are faggots.

This the public (((Gay))) community has been about destroying christian values for decades now.

Why are mods just dont ban these fucking faggot threads on Sup Forums?

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS!

I'm ok with gays who act normal but the faggots who run around flamboyantly is my limit. I fucking hate trannies though.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I want to have kids god damnit