youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment
duolingo.com/course/es/en/Learn-Spanish-Online
youtube.com/watch?v=SxVNOnPyvIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Democrats need to do is call Trump a racist for long enough and they get what they want from him.

REMINDER

EVEN IF IT PASSES CONGRESS

IT'S DEAD ON THE SENATE FLOOR

JUST LIKE KATE'S LAW

>Daddy daddy, you gotta give amnesty to poor brown babies daddy! Give them welfare for life daddy, don't be racist!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DONALD W. BUSH

AMNESTY DON

Trump is taking an IOU from the Democrats.

Reagan 2.0.

sage all jidf threads

>reddit

all deleted posts are people criticizing trump's new daca tweet

>passes Congress
If it passes Congress, it lands on the president's desk.

keep on pushing

Reminder that the RAISE Act is a full replacement of Hart-Celler, and that we can kill the anchor baby meme forever without a Constitutional amendment.

steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment

/ptg/ is pro-amnesty (by any other name) now

A lot of demoralized posters are going to feel pretty dumb in a few days/weeks. Kind of like after the Syrian missile strikes

The prob with DACA is less about its recipients than it is the democrats. If you give them an inch in amnesty they will take a mile. The precedent just can't be set. This is why it'll never get through the house. Repubs know this.

Still good, forgot it was around 260 last i check.ed

That's not how that works retard

Blackpill shills always lose.

duolingo.com/course/es/en/Learn-Spanish-Online

Better get studying on how to learn Spanish now

buy my book

You need the Senate to also vote it you fucking Kraut

source?

And Trump just needs 5 of the 8 yellow guys to abolish the filibuster and pass the wall.

thanks fro the bump.

They should all fuck off to trs.

when is the fucking wall vote?

He`s losing it, pissed over the DACA thing, he wants them all out.

Thanks m8. Let me know if you need to go. Thanks for baking.

>If you give amnesty to illegals you win!!!

Is Trump secretly Canadian?

If it passes the Congress, it has passed the Senate you dumb mudslime.

>h-he only needs one vote to repeat the obamacare shenanigan

Remember her?

She got away with it.

Democrats control the world. You are all fucking losers.

Congress is house+senate.

Hmmm...

He has a point you know...

Only shills will disagree

Amnesty Don strikes again.

The house you mean.

FPbp
Trump is a an anti-white traitor who wants to be loved and is no hated by everybody. What a genius of a deal maker

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

How many Good Girl Points did Ivanka have to cash in to get Trump to cave on DACA?

Trumpkin tears. So precious, so plentiful. Did Donnie the GEOTUS cheap on you with the Democrats? Have a #MAGA day you idiots.

This needs to pass.

Welp. I'm leaving Sup Forums for the next couple of days.

sorry, Ryan is House leader
yea

It will pass house but not the senate

how many layers of denial are you in right now, drumpfies?

How did he cave?
He ended it.

While I agree DACA is something to stand firm on, Trump has been signaling his base pretty hard that to get shit done he is going to have to make concessions. Instead of flipping the hell out when he negotiates and puts out feelers, maybe realize the process. He is feeling us out.

He's a man with a lot of ideas, but he's not bound to an ideology. What we may be most passionate about on his agenda may be different than what he's passionate about.

But this was clear from Sarah Sanders' tweet last night. Trump left himself an out with the wall. He wanted to feel where his base was here, found out, then took the out by saying no wall no deal.

Relax.

Yes, everything depended on one vote. This time around, we only have to worry about McCain, Flake and Graham.

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

Basic bitchell

So the 'DREAMERS' will be given a work permit, and Trump will get THE WALL eventually?

Anything else big happen int he last 12-24hours?

I still have no power at home here in FL, and access to the internet/tv is limited. Its fucking driving me insane not knowing whats going on everywhere.

Spending a lot of time in Cali i can understand his anger. I can't even count how many times i heard him go on about spending in San Francisco. The roads, the bridge.
Is he going to go into his 'i really don't feel like talking about politics stage>'

There is no bill or ANYTHING yet. Everything is speculation and assumptions right now.

>“The wall will come later,” Trump told reporters this morning, after saying that he is “fairly close” to a deal with Congress that would permanently help the so-called Dreamers and bring “massive border security.”

youtube.com/watch?v=SxVNOnPyvIU

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

Fuck off MagaPede shill.

>It will pass house but not the senate
It depends on 4 people: Manchin, Graham, Flake and McCain. And the way I see it, it will pass.

reddit

>we only have to worry about McCain, Flake and Graham

Well that sure made me feel better

did you fucking see his tweets?

Imagine being such defective refuse that people don't take anything you say seriously.
That's what it's like being a wombnigger

>eventually

Hahahahhaha you are dreaming, the wall aint happening

>141508930

>using stock trading lingo to describe a major hit to the prowhite narrative
The conservative proving once again that money is closer to his mind than preserving his fellow whites

Trump
Is
Anti White
Deserves Rope

Everybody
Hates him
Especially his
Base

He is a traitor
-Stop-

>Not looking at citizenship
>Not looking at amnesty
>LEAF tries to shill the opposite
Pull your cock out of your dogs mouth and think for a second.

>Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included.
>Posts this in the last 3 threads at least.

really hatches my eggs.

You with Tulsi or what?

He is a racist lmao

Good post.

Amnesty Don, we've been totally sold out lads. it's time to take this piece of shit down. all out fucking war.

>Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

Just a single one of them or Manchin voting for the wall would be enough.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

Holy fuck man

I remember reading somewhere that herpes is rampant in their community because of this. Disgusting people.

Haha. Imagine if a white republican said that about Obama.

He would have been fired on day 1. America is run by blacks.

At least 20 GBP, I would think.

What are your thoughts on Trump betraying his voters and pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens?

LINK TO CSPAN!?!

>Tulsi
canshit boys love their fecal females, don't they?

He did it a couple weeks ago, when he imitate a sheep to say the names of things.
His anger is not misplaced, and he`s not wrong in most he says either.
Yesterday a woman from Florida called him to ask which Station should he listen to his show, he lashed out at her and she explained she was on Colorado, he hanged on her face mid-sentence and told her to move to Colorado because a State that didn`t had his show wasn`t worth living in, kek.

>millions of retard overtly racist Americans just had their golden boy covered in shit while the rest of his base of support can clearly see he's just another neocon jewish puppet bent upon the brazilification of the usa

Inshallah, your country will soon be but dust.

>muh e-celebs

Its called actual compromise, should DACA be abolished? Sure.

But if its traded for actually securing the borders and protecting US citizens from cartels that make ISIS look like girl scouts then its a good trade.

He added, “No promise is credible.”

No promise was ever credible. Mexico was never going to pay, he was never going to build a wall and there was never going to be a Muslim ban (what he's done isn't close). There was never going to be a deportation force, no change in birthright citizenship, no change to libel laws, nothing on meth or opiate addiction, no Obamacare repeal, no tax reform . . . none of it. He can't even cozy up to Russia.

The only things he can do are nominate Justices and start a trade war or a real war. You, my fellow republicans, were idiots for nominating him.

The shill aren't even making sense today.

They have been told what's up, but they still remain willfully ignorant.