Why is calculus and every scientific accomplish via physics credited to Arabs/Muslims because they came up with algebra...

Why is calculus and every scientific accomplish via physics credited to Arabs/Muslims because they came up with algebra but Jazz, considered a black accomplishment, is never credited to whites/europeans for inventing the instruments that led to Jazz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Assyrian_Empire#/media/File:Map_of_Assyria.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jazz is not even proper music.

please dump thinking emoji pics

Because we don't actually credit all those things to Arabs. Who told you this?

I have but a few

every one is prescious in my eyes

Go fuck yourself.

i cant be alone

I'm here britman, keep posting I need more images in my folder.

Pity.

Pity that a race of people have almost no significant cultural or technological development.

a

b

It's not though. People allocate credit to people, only retards allocate accomplishments to a specific race.

>algebra
They didn't come up with it
It's been around since Babylon you retard

c

d

e

You can mention there accomplishments all you want, the fact is they never went past medieval times, while we moved way past that and went to the moon. 100 years ago the rest of the world was still using horses while we were using cars and electricity. We are literally hundreds of years more advanced than them.

f

Because people assigning praise and blame are capricious, arbitrary, and uninterested in facts? Morality makes you willfully ignorant.

>this guy thinks morality can be salvaged

*Persians, Greeks and Indians.

Arabs never invented anything.

fuck you jazz is awesome

We credit all this shit to mudslimes so that they might look "enlightened", as opposed to the useless savages which they've always been

Because Persians/Indians were the first to document regimented rules with proofs for Algebra.

Greeks get the credit for doing this with Geometry though.

Because the whole world apparently believes that white folk dindu nuffin. (No flame, I am white, blue eyes and all).

t.nigger

>Why is calculus and every scientific accomplish via physics credited to Arabs/Muslims because they came up with algebra
it's not

>Because Persians/Indians were the first to document regimented rules with proofs for Algebra.
no they're not, Babylonians are

Culture appropriation?
The Babylonian mathematics are created around 1900–1600 BCE and they were not arabs but assyrian.
You know the Coptic Christians that Arabs genocide;them
Al-Khwārizmī work date 830 CE, quite some years after no?

Because there's a massive war on white people in white countries, led by Jews.

fpbp

>and they were not arabs but assyrian.
this board has an average iq of 60

chinese had maths books earlier tha that

>You know the Coptic Christians that Arabs genocide;them
oh wow just read this
i genuinely feel sorry for you

Mate I hate to burst you're bubble but its true they were't Arabs as we know them, Arabs mainly staid in the Arabian peninsular up until the Islamic conquests

pretty sure everyone credits newton for calculus
Newton himself gave credit to his predecessors though, saying he only saw far because he stood on the shoulders of giants

no shit Sherlock
aren't you the intellectual
but he just claimed Babylonians were assyrians
then he proceeded to explain that assyrians are copt christians and that arabs genocided them

>no shit Sherlock aren't you the intellectual
You don't seem bitter at all :^)

> because they came up with algebra
that's a lie, most of math stuff that we call "Arabic" was actually Indian and Ancient Greece.

low tolerance for retards who give lectures about shit they know nothing about

Arabs never went past the iron age, nogs never went past the stone age, chinks never would have gone past the steam age but they're smart enough to copy white inventions

Babylonians were probably very closely related to the Assyrians. They lived next to each other for a millennia. They appeared around the same time. They spoke very similar languages.

You know about the ancient Assyrians, right? You are almost certainly in their former territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Assyrian_Empire#/media/File:Map_of_Assyria.png

Calculus is a German English invention.

wew
another intellectual discovered Wikipedia and gives me a lecture about my ancestors to make it seem his fellow 60 iq Canadian wasn't wrong

Nobody gives Arabs credit for caluclus retard. Calculus was invented by And Anglo and a Ggermanm. is a Jewish field.

I was a classics major in college. I studied Hittite instead of Babylonian\Assyrian, though.

You are probably not descended from any of the ancient Mesopotamians. The Caliphs Arabized the Middle East, then Persianized the Middle East, then Turkicized the Middle East. You are as likely to have an ancient Assyrian ancestor as I do.

Not sure why you are reveling in your ignorance, unless this is some weird Muslim thing, like when Mormons go on about their lost tribes of Israel thing.

>check flag
fits
political control never had a strong genetic impact on Mesopotamian peasants you shitter