Is this the future you want?

Is this the future you want? A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love? A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you? A future without children borne out of a loving relationship with a woman?

Is that the future you want?

Do you really want this to happen?

>Holly and Phillip Meet Samantha the Sex Robot | This Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE

Wake me up when they come up with dickgirl sexbots.

I'd rather have a trap that I can impregnate.

>roasties
>capable of love

yes

>actual women who care about you?
Imagine being this much of a deluded reddit cuckold

>A future without children borne out of a loving relationship with a woman?
user, I have bad news for you

>tfw no realistic big girldick sexbot to fuck your brains out

can i get that in a hillary?

>that oversized clit

For a moment I thought it was a threesome doll somehow

Sorry, roasties. This is the future you deserve.

>Is this the future you want? A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love?
YES
>A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you?
YES
YES
YES
YES

>future
Mate, that's the current state of relationships

it'd be easier on me, my paranoia won't let me enjoy the fruits of a relationship

YES!

>Is this the future you want?
it's the future a woman chooses when in a free and open society

> A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you?
Women can start caring about men whenever they want to.

>love

I have no idea what the hell this is.
Sounds like a woman thing.

women dont care about us all they want is our money and what we can DO for them, well fuck that. its war.

Ha!

The power of mans ingenuity taken form. Thousands of years of technological evolution to create mans perfect creation, a replica of the human female without the downsides.

For me, yes. But my jeans aren't worth passing on.

it's either this or ISIS

sexual liberation turned us back to pre-neolithic matriarchal societies where 100% of women choose to mate with only 30% of men, the most fit to carry forward the population's gene pool

the rest 70% of men need to get entertained to fill their existential despair or they WILL burn everything to the ground

I don't want kids, so yeah.
Why not?
Sure, I'm in a good relationship but if shit goes sour, I'd probably get one of those.
Until I get snipped.

>Is this the future you want? A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love? A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you? A future without children borne out of a loving relationship with a woman?
Sounds a lot like the present.

Wow.
Moves more than my ex GF

>tfw constantly worried about the girl giving you an STD she picked up from some other guy because you're 95% sure her tattooed and pierced ass is fucking multiple partners

no, i want sex with other men

>perfect waifu
>morbidly giant clit

3D girls. Not even once

>would you say she is beautiful
>yes yes yes
God i hope i won't be this desperate

Whybshouldnt a pubertal woman be trying to get pregnant?

We need to make a society in which they can get pregnant by a husband as soon as they desire

hey OP why do u make so many questions and then leave your own thread?
why u open a thread if you are not gonna participate in it?
ill contribute if u arent a slider, proof and post 5 times minimum

not bumping

All I want is love and I found the perfect woman but now she needs space because she just got out of a abusive relationships

Yeah I guess

Dug you grave
Lay in it

even the sexbots are roasties
fuck this is sad man

>so what if she already has 3 kids from 5 diffirent dads
wait a sec

>love
It's literally leftovers from the time we were fucking lizards. I'm totally fine getting rid of it.

I need space is code for, "I'm not really that interested in you"

Roasties are so horrified over these sex bots. They were already complaining about men not marrying them, now they have to deal with this. How can they even compete anymore?

> she needs space
that sounds like women-speak for getting fucked by chad on the side

Make it removable from the base so you can shift it around. Or better yet, just make it without the base while still being able to grind like it is right there.
Also, as it is right now, sexbots aren't going anywhere because they're too primitive and well, robotic.
That being said, we're on our way. But I would much rather sexbots look less like barbie dolls and more like soft, actual robots. see pic related.
Something like this but a little more curvy

Future sexbots will obey voice commands.
>Bend over.
>Twerk on dick.
>Moan louder.

Damn what a time to be alive.

can i get that in a 9 yr old boy model? not for me, asking for my mayor friend.

or this

Thailand is the future. Even poorfags can fly out here once a year

>who care about you

Good joke. That piece of plastic and rubber will do better job at caring about me without nagging every 5 minutes and pissing me off for no reason.

MGTOW is taking this to far.

>Is this the future you want?
Yes
> A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love?
Love is an overrated chemical reaction, paradoxically used by women that are incapable of feeling love to push their agenda.
>A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you?
LOL
>>A future without children borne out of a loving relationship with a woman?
Better than be educated by a dysfunctional sociopath.
>Is that the future you want?
Yes again

If women are so wonderful, then explain pic.

we haven't gone far enough

Roasties can not handle this shit. I love it.

How do you program it to kill?

this is an ultimate degeneracy

this stanic shit is manufactured by companies that belong to soros

God the woman on the right came off as such a bitch, notice how she immediately started trying to shame him and call him a freak. What a progressive woman.

fuck yeah nigger

>Is this the future you want? A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love? A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you? A future without children borne out of a loving relationship with a woman?

So like right now except minus even the pleasure part

>le nice guys finish last meme

Is this you?

>wriggling vagina
ew no

>describing the present
Might as well embrace it if you aren't going to rail against the rest of modernity.

Faggot.

lmao MGTOW is so legit.

zero difference between this and the gazzillion dildos bitches are raping themselves with everyday

>Is this the future you want? A future filled with meaningless pleasure devoid of love? A future with out real caring relationships with actual women who care about you?
Wow yes sign me up.

>Is that the future you want?

No man really wants this, but it's the future that modern woman created.

Roasties have no one to blame for this but themselves.

You created this monster, now you will have to live with it.

But they do. Being even moderately sane, honorable and well-meaning is once again seen as weakness and burden.

well i mean, id be curious about it...

>Literally using toys on themselves
>Rape
What did he mean by this?

Future? That's just day to day reality. Bring on the fuckbots.

I have absolutely no interest in these things but hearing women caked in expensive makeup, wearing a bunch of jewelry, probably smelling like a whore's draws because of whatever expensive perfume they sprayed on that day angrily claim it's objectifying, commodifying or cheapening women is fucking hilarious. You did that to yourselves already.

Combine it with Occlus or something similar

>"Paraphilia, isn't it? We're talking about paraphilia here. We're talking about a particular sexual fetish that's not actually what we consider on the normal spectrum."

The words of a roastie realizing it is the beginning of the end for her type of lifestyle.

The audacity of her to slap labels on this when she lives in a world where interracial, homosexual, and premarital sex is abundant and encouraged is hilarious.

Female sexbots with artificial wombs are inevitable OP, and you're probably a woman

Also the endgame for our race is becoming so inundated with technology that any resemblance of humanity will be gone its the only logical conclusion

figure of speech..I just have a potty mouth senpai

if you have sex afterwards, and you are good at sex because of this training there is going to be more chance that the real woman is going to have more sex with you
more sex= more children
so yes, i would buy such a robot just to have more sex with a woman

white knighting much?

Wake me up until I can get one that also cooks and cleans.

>why dont you settle for a 35 yr roastie

>without real caring relationship with actual women who care about you
It's not like women are lining up to love me so wheres the harm in getting a sexbot and a artificial womb to birth out my kid?
Also women actually caring about the guy the trap into marriage? good one matey, all they care is the divorce money and child support
Look at the divorce rates across the globe and you'll see the dark reality that is modern women, sex robots are the way to go, real women are cheating gold diggers

>she needs space
Processing request...
Completed in 300ms

I don't understand.
Wouldn't most women not desire the guys using these sexbots? It's soft eugenics, you know - the men who can't score a woman do the bots, and the perfect men go ahead and do the women?
If I were a woman I'd be looking forward to this even more, as the quality of men would increase exponentially.

These threads are always really eye-opening, I always think that here I converse with other people who enjoy the freedom of speech and like talking about various subjects.

Then you see one of these and realize its a bunch of pathetic betas who cant control women and bitch and whine when they get walked over. No wonder even places like reddit end up being taken more seriously and having a bigger impact, the vast majority of people here are a walking meme.

There is the scenario where the technology destroys us as before we get anywhere and both us and our magnificent undeveloped robot lovers will rot away.

Whenever bitches complain about sex dolls, they only exacerbate the issue. HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

How is he going to poop out the baby?

It's better than now. At least I won't have to pay giant amounts of cash forever.

say NO to tang

reminder, that this one time, varg was right.

Most of them will be removed from the DSM before long anyway, largely I would imagine due to the efforts of people like her.

Reap the whirlwind, honey.

>The audacity of her to slap labels on this when she lives in a world where interracial, homosexual, and premarital sex is abundant and encouraged is hilarious.
Top kek

t. mohammed

What is your job? Are you fit? Do you have the basic social skills to be a pleasent person to be around? Do you have any value or status on society?

How do I summon a succcubus without using technology or or my money?

I hope their mechanical dick explode inside your anus, killing your degenerated existence.

Being chad > being rich
Mark is a billionaire and this is the best he could do.

>taking Sup Forums serious
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA