Where did this "it's only 800,000 dreamers" number come from?

>be me
>official city demographics have a 60/40 black white population ratio, with 1% Asian
>see Mexicans everywhere not speaking a word of English
>looks at demographics again, where no percentage of Hispanic is listed, at all
>takes a look around and sees all the short brown men in cowboy hats and their thick wives with at least 4 stair-step kids
>looks at demographics again
>looks around at all of the signs advertising jobs in Spanish
>looks at demographics again

I want to know where the "It's only 800,000 'dreamers'" figure is coming from. My very small town is overrun. I know two people who were put out of work by illegals. Most of the teaching jobs now require the instructors speak Spanish because the anchor babies don't speak English. Staying at a hotel here? Housekeeping does not speak English. Step into the back of a restaurant? The busboys don't speak English. Need to mail a package? Stand in line for 45 minutes, because Mexicans who do not speak English are trying to buy money orders.

This is Mississippi. My town now has a Mexican restaurant or grocery store in almost every shopping strip.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-no-deal-was-reached-democrats-extend-daca-n801236
usinc.org/whats-real-number-illegal-aliens-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are taking over white boi

the 800k is registered DACA recipients. I doubt anyone knows the real number of illegals in the USA. They make estimates but how the fuck are you gonna count people in hiding?

I live in rural as fuck Nevada. Desert for miles all around. Cattle ranchers and Mining is all there is and even now i'm seeing mexicans out here. I moved here to find solitude. Fuck Amnesty

Aww angry little white boy mad that racist wall isn't happening anymore? Just some fences kek!

Your children will be gangraped by niggers and you're cheering it on because 'muh evil racysiss wypipo.'

800,000 people who have willingly submitted themselves to government oversight and spying for years now are NEGLIGIBLE compared to the millions of undocumented border jumpers. They will most likely wind up with a form of "amnesty" but that wall will be built and the undocumented will be sent home.
Support your president you fucking communists.

He is chink, his people already own Canada and will rule the world in 50 years. He has nothing to worry about hence his joyful gloating about whites getting destroyed demographically

you can kill them all we dont want them either

nothing lead wont fix

we are going to make these faggots dream of leaving the US

Because there are actually 30+ million illegals that census data doesn't pick up by design

Ah. "Registered DACA recipients." That makes some sense to me. Only 800,000 registered, eh? I'd think there'd be more registered... Oh well. ICE raided some restaurants a few months ago for a grand total of 50 illegals. That is not even a drop in the bucket. I think they'd have better luck standing next to all of the Coinstars in the grocery stores, or at the post office where they buy their money orders.

Reminder that the WALL is metaphorical.

>Leaf making retarded aspie posts

Yep, as usual.

The total number of illegals is 12-20 million. The number of DACA registrants is 800K.

This clears it up. Thank you, user.

I live in a rural town in the northeast that's thousands of miles from the border and am in the same boat. My town has been completely transformed. It's everywhere now, you cannot hide from it. I'm starting to realize they've reached critical mass population-wise and if it hasn't happened in your town yet then it's only a matter of time. They are the new Americans.

It's more like 788,000. That's the number of people enrolled in DACA, "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals". They represent less than 10% of illegal immigrants in the US, something like 11 million, and that's just a conservative guess.
Read a fucking newspaper.

I guess they've reached critical mass in my town. Our Emergency Broadcasting System warnings air in Spanish first now.

I think that the 12-20 million estimate is low and wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 40-50 million

the dreamers are DACA recipients
regular illegals get booted over the border with any luck

You're Canadian. You should have said, "Sorry, but they are taking over. Really sorry. Hope it works out okay. Please don't send them here."

Cry some more I'm in Austin. They keep pumping out units because weflare gives you 1000 per kid each month

Everybody knows you guys are overrun. I don't think everybody knows that in some smaller "who cares" states, we are overrun, too. There is honestly no telling how many illegals we have in our country.

Fuck Trump

who cares they all go back. trump may send mixed messages but the democrats are so few in number in the legislative branch they cant force anything through and republicans dont want DACA because each illegal votes democrat

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-no-deal-was-reached-democrats-extend-daca-n801236

Enjoy your illegal Chinese invasion and your government subsidized Syriafrican rapefugees, leaf.

And therein lies the crux of the problem friendo

This:

>usinc.org/whats-real-number-illegal-aliens-country/

Truly this a solution that works for everyone

What do the blacks think about this?

That is an extremely depressing read. With regard to the image you uploaded, the current state of our local school system is they're hiring mostly bilingual teachers because there are so many kids who can't speak English. The schools have to provide ESL learning materials. When the kids apply for free lunches and breakfasts, they've provided Spanish-language forms - When they come back with the forms with no SSN, the schools feed the kids anyway.

Electrify the fence.

What's your town user?

800,000 Dacans - they have to register to stay "legal" so it's the correct number
Estimate of 11 million illegals last I knew

I don't really want to say, but I will say we were heavily slammed by Katrina. That's when all of the illegals came in to steal work rebuilding, when Americans who live here needed it the most. One of my friends was a contractor and actually went out of business after Katrina, a time when his business should have been booming, because of other contractors using illegals to undercut his quotes. Lady across the street from me went with illegals to fix her roof. They pounded nails through parts of her ceiling, kek. But most of the illegals never left. They've just settled in to breed and steal other jobs. They do not speak English and have no plans on assimilating. They operate strictly on cash, using money orders and Coinstar machines. Somehow their women get EBT cards. They are a complete drain on our society.

They breed like rats what can you do

They're not very happy. The ones who do work got put out of a lot of jobs in construction, janitorial, etc. We have a lot more panhandling going on here, and robberies have increased. I can't help but think there is a relationship there between increased begging and crime and increased illegal immigration. They're simply soaking up all of the "unskilled" jobs that, statistically, more black people used to work here.

In West los Angeles it costs $2 million for a house so that's almost $30,000 a year in property tax. But the local school is 95 pervent Latino. So you have to pay for private school on top of everything else

I know ive seen areas as far north as washington state that are overrun. its not just near the border anymore its all over the fucking place. Your country has a huge problem with illegals they are taking the whole place over.

Mexican women walk around pregnant with a kid in the stroller and a bunch of kids in tow

Telling us the name of your town won't get you doxxed if you don't attach anything else...Honestly it's true that illegals may be under-counted due to hiding but on the other hand, while not being citizens, maybe some of those workers are on permits or temporary stays?
From what I know there aren't many hispanics in the south. And if they behave like illegals, they're probably not DACA, because Dacans aren't technically illegal so they got nothing to worry about

And that is a fact. Anytime I go to the grocery store now I see several of these women with their little brats screeching in Spanish playing grab ass and rolling around on the floor, each child roughly a year apart in age.

The number is maybe correct. The term dreamer is applied to those who were brought over as children when they were already born and very young, meaning they are not citizens, within the certain time period set during the Obama administration.

This does not apply to those who came over with their parents unborn, in their moms belly, and were shat out on American soil. They are technically American citizens because of the fourteenth amendment and are not in danger of deportation.

The majority of the adults you have seen were probably illegal, but most were smart enough to drop their anchor (baby) to avoid deportation rather than bringing them over already born. It's ironic, apparently there is no problem in the eyes of most politicians with them being born on American soil, but the second they are brought over at one years old it's all the sudden a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm nut fit birthright and would love the removal of the fourteenth amendment removing birthright. I think it's a loophole being used as unintended by too many illegal lazy shitskin parents to sympathy anchor themselves in the states. The illegal parents aren't entitled to any federal assistance, but you better bet the child is, and most states don't care about nothing but the well-being of the child.

The GOP establishment has been cucking to illegals and Hispanics in recent years because 1) the corporate elite enjoy the cheap labor and 2) they realize the demographic shifts that are coming in the US in the decades to come. It is an attempt to stay relevant as the United States slowly forgets how to speak native English. They see the writing on the wall.

No matter what, there's hope. Feel free to search whatever thing I used, I'm pretty sure I stand correct on all points below

>ICE funds being boosted
>ICE scope being increase, can nab any illegal
>border protection will stop and also discourage spics

For birth rates:
>hispanics are younger than overall americans, whites olders
>recent data shows younger women have less babies, older women have more
>thus the demographic balance may shift soon
>conservatives and christians tend to have higher birth rates
>gen z could very well become conservative, not only studies show it but generations tend to fight each other