Styx on the DACA/Wall curfuffle

Styx on the DACA/Wall curfuffle.

youtu.be/L9x5SN3XhDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=L9x5SN3XhDQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Sam Hyde?

No Sam has the other kind of major depression.

HE

I thought this was going to be some MUH 4D CHESS tier defense but he makes some good points.

*Spoon hits glass*

>Styx

is a beta faggot

Is the speed freak tweaker high on hexen today?

>jewtube link.
No thanks

Don't you have a Muslim to blow?

hooktube.com/watch?v=L9x5SN3XhDQ

Don't give that cultist clicks

This guy is a motherfucking retard

/thread

C
R
I
N
G
E
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stupid motherfucker doesn't see that Trump is about to kill the internal US market, trying to depress wages and lower taxes, ultimately benefiting multi nationals, fucking small businesses and independent to become an export nation. Trump is a ZOG puppet, no question any more, but Styx, what a fucking tool

No DACA. No Amnesty. Build the Wall. Fuck off. Styx is an con and anyone that supports him should feel bad

fag hasnt even covered the equifax hack
hes juden

This is a fair point because this isn't some sought of one off deal this is them acclimatizing to the idea of getting in these foreign people as a percent and as a general rule indefinitely.

he's part of Jared Kushner's Narrative Team.

He's definitely on the take. One of the biggest Trump apologists out there

I laughed at those who said Trump is like Ronnie and Tricky Dick when it comes to polls, but they were right. Trump is selling out to become China, destroy US innovations build on white creativity, and at this point I even think that he will use the debt ceiling issue to have a bigger state to handle the greater request of welfare leeches. Sup Forums needs to denounce Trump asap, else the ZOG managed to kill the chan brand for good and the last bastion opposing the collective BNW mentality

cant tell if joking or srsly think he's funded by jews

Has he ever addressed why he copied Russel Brand's look TIMES 10?

i just laugh everytime i see a picture of this guy.
dudes literally trying to larp as a sith lord

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

He's completely wrong because he supports amnesty first ans wall at some theoretical time in the future. If amnesty happens the wall will never be built, Texas will go blue, and the democrats will have uninterrupted one party rule until the nation collapses.

8D CHESS

he at least clearly fucking retard if not funded by kikes
he hasnt reported on the equifax hack for 5 days +

Domo Origato Mr Roboto?

Nobody should worry. Latin America is proof that our govt. will be in good hands when they achieve majority. #MAGA

thats nice larping

watch the UKshill will come here and post shoops of styx

anyways

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!

Sign this and share please if you care
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

This entire thread is flooded with trolls. Trump is gonna build your wall because it would be political suicide not to at this point. In terms of DACA, it was never feasible to deport the 800,000 dreamers. He's letting ICE do their job and even got the democrats to admit that they will approve of more funding for more border security. What more do you want?

Because styx doesn't use (((money))) he barters for shit with homegrown turnips and his weewee.

>What more do you want?

christ, I'm done with styx at this point.

who gives a fuck about the stupid fucking wall when he's just going to give amnesty to millions of these people anyway? the wall was always more symbolic than anything, just a way to say "we're done fucking around" but that's meaningless if he's just going to grant amnesty to a bunch of fucking anchor babies

>the wall was always more symbolic than anything
haha
no

amnesty not confirmed yet so who knows
but his tweet look like fucking reagan 2.0 which makes me pretty mad

yeah you're right people weren't voting to curb illegals or immigration in general they just really wanted a 2000 mile concrete wall for no fucking reason. enjoy democrat anti-white government control for the forseeable future

they voted for both
and their will be civil war if amnesty kek

I've been thinking about this lately too. What if the jobs being promised to USA are going to be third world jobs, and this is all some plan to change the power balance or something.