Some people actually like garbage shows like this

>Some people actually like garbage shows like this
Are you 15? Holy shit, I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.

It was enjoyable and I liked the OST. Also the girls were cute.
That's all I require of my chinese cartoons to be entertained.

So what do you call a good show then?

>I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.
That's usually a problem you go see a doctor for.

shadow and satstuki are pretty fucking hot

Sorry, only people who can last more than 5 minutes are able to understand.

>I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.
you have good taste

There are actually people who genuinely like this garbage and defend it with zeal. I tried watching it but I only lasted for three episodes. The CGshit is the last nail in the coffin.

>that CG shit that never happens again

>I couldn't last more than 5 minutes
Stop fapping and watch the show.

it's okay

ryuuko is the worst part of the show, what an unlikable protagonist

Trigger has this one main problem: all style no substance. That's why I'll keep picking a series up based on some character design or some plot point that sounds really promising, and than always without fail, they will fail to deliver on even a half of the potential of that awesome thing. Maybe they need a solid level-headed person on staff to balance out Imaishi's aweosme.

Kill la kill not that good.

Heh

I think people forget, there are shows that appeal to them because they belong to that perfect age group.

It works in their favour as well, since if they go onto exploring anime and the shows in the late 90s early 00s things get better for them, while they can still enjoy the latest shows till they reach saturation.

Still it happened and it disgusts me.

Ryuuko and Satsuki were CGI in the second fucking opening.

Meant for

it was alright

To add, of course people that have watched more know the formula is stagnant and regressed at the expense of certain values, but if you are still here and haven't dropped anime, there's definitely something you enjoy keeping you watching.

28 here and won't drop anime in my entire life, and known plenty of people that have. I can guarantee Sup Forums is filled with faggotry that will drop it in their lifetimes as well. Newfaggots treat this as one stop on the information highway between reddit anyways.

Your loss. Now excuse me while I rewatch some scenes.

Watched all of the episodes in a day. Didn't regret it.

>your loss

Not really. Its a real loss if I actually watched an anime I don't even enjoy.

It ok anime the first time pass that kill la kill not that good.

Not really. You're obviously stupid, so your "enjoyment" is actually just a really fragile illusion that's bound to crash and shatter leaving you with nothing but a lifetime of regret and sadness.

Don't force yourself if you don't like it. Some of us like the show but we ain't shoving it down your throat.

what

.....do you have any idea where you are?

Jesus this is the most fedora tipper comment i've seen in a while.

>tfw dropped it at first episode then picked it back up after a couple of weeks
So fucking worth it

Fucking this. The humor was so obnoxious and the fight scenes never had any sense of danger or urgency. I have no idea how anybody likes shit la shit.

>trying this hard to fit in
lurk more

>calling someone stupid because they didn't enjoy the anime equivalent of Michael Bay Transformers

Were you on Sup Forums at all when this garbage was airing? At one point the entire catalog was nothing but kill la kill threads. You were absolutely shoving it down our throats.

Jesus christ dude sorry I wasn't. But isn't it the same thing with OPM when it aired?

You clearly have no argument. Why did you even bother to respond.

It's cute

Guaranteed replies. I'm surprised you did too.

It was TTGL done right

>Guaranteed replies.

I loved it, one of the best shows i've seen.

If you hate it thats fine man, not like i really care about your animu taste.

>grasping at straws
>inb4 buzzword lel xD

> I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.

I hear there are pills for that now user.

Did some of you actually expect this show to save anime and be the best thing ever? Never buy into the hype.

>mobile poster

>Watching for the fight scenes
>Expecting a show about clothing from space to take it self seriously
You might be retarded.

The actual show doest look like that

At least Ryuuko lost once or twice. You can actually feel a smooth progression of her power, unlike Simon, who was somehow the strongest since day 1.

Are you complaining to the fans of Kill La Kill on the Sup Forumsnime board, or about the shitpost brigade that picks one show each season and then tries to annoy the rest of Sup Forums by making myriads of threads with the same topics over and over again, falseflagging as obnoxious fans or as really dumb haters?

Still pretty fucking cute my family

>>Watching for the fight scenes
The fuck would you watch it for then? It's not like it had any depth to it.

Fixed that picture for you, OP.

Do kids even watch KLK. I'd find it weird if the do.

>.....
Do you?

>watching edge le edge
>ever

spotted the turbo-nerd

What? None of Ryuuko's losses mattered in the slightest she immediately forgets about losing to the nudist beach fighter to go on more annoying adventures with Mako. Where as Losing Kamina makes Simon a completely different person.

user, are you okay?

>blanket terms

>kill la kill is le shit meem

That's not unlikely. I think Kill La Kill is available on Netflix and perhaps other streaming services, so kids shouldn't have a problem seeing it nowadays.

>If I don't understand it it's fedora
I don't see anything euphoric about that post. Just projecting

It's ok opie you don't need to try so hard to fit in.

Is devianart tier

The first three episodes did set a bar that the rest of the season couldn't sustain; The girls' battle in episode three was that good

i'm sorry i'll just lurk more :(

I watch/play everything with Sawano attached to it
I can't stop man
I know he's shit but I just can't stop loving him

she's in good company

>image.jpg

Kill yourself.

Most of Sup Forums watches shounen. Most anime is shounen, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

But yeah, even though I get the appeal of action scenes (though I'm not fond of them), I really don't know how people get through the writing aimed at children. It's bad.

Just ask the people in the Yugioh thread or the anime "discussion" thread in /vp/

This happened to me with kabaneri. Cool premise and setting but holy shit the writing.

Simon gets over it in three episodes anyway after a princess starts lusting after his dick for no reason. And he only changes from annoyingly wimpy MC to personality-less MC.
Ryuuko is constantly thinking of strategy and the best way to defeat her opponents, precisely because she loses to Satsuki since yelling will only get you so far.

Underrated post.

I don't know what show you were watching, but Ryuko goes through a goddam arc, she changes and her relationship with Senketsu changes with every fight and loss. The fight with Mohawkman was one of the big turning points in the story, along with the Satsuki and Nui fights.

KLK is Tumblr approved.

I'll never understand why people feel the need to make a thread just to tell everyone they didn't like something. Uh... congratulations?

I bet he didn't even finish the whole show.

Replace the ok with (You) and that picture will be spot on.

Its surprising how often people will get angry over others liking things. Even I've done it.

So a show has to either be fight scenes or 2deep? You can't watch any show for the characters, music, humour or story? I'm not saying the story is anything special, but it had fun twists that made in engaging. I really like Trigger's style too, in character design and animation (or lack thereof). Judging a show based on serious, urgent fight scenes is stupid, especially in a show that doesn't take itself seriously.

There was a word for that kind of people but I can't remember it. Insecure maybe?

Sometimes, it's also a tactic by some fans on Sup Forums to try to start a thread by using topic titles for the purpose of baiting other people into replying. It doesn't really matter if people talk about it negatively or positively, and if they agree or disagree with the OP. What matters is having a constant flow of replies.

It can be kinda annoying to wade around on a board where every second thread is about insulting shows or its fans just for some desperate discussion. Being honest doesn't really pay off on Sup Forums.

>She changes
>Fuck you piece of fabric
>Is ok we are friends now
>Fuck you you are a monster
>Is ok we are friends again
>Fuck you now I am monster
>Friends again

You are now aware that she was on her period during the entire show.

How does Ryuuko change at all? She still charges head first into everything when fighting. There was no strategy to the fighting in Klk. Every single fight was Ryuko tanking an attack but eventually overcoming with a speech. I know that was a problem in Ttgl too but kill la kill never improved on it in anyway.

>not liking KLK

That's some real shitty opinion you got there.

Just like a real girlfriend.

Seek help for your ADHD

What is there to like about klk? The humor was really awful, I wanted to punch Mako every second she was on screen. The fight scenes were repetitive and full of cg.

>You are now aware that she was on her period during the entire show.

No wonder Senketsu was able to get blood so easily at times

Not liking klk is one thing, but hating Mako is just on a whole nother level.

>She was on her period

Nah she was just a bipolar bitch and worst girl. Everyone else was more interesting than her. I feel bad for the rest of the characters being forced to deal with such an obnoxious Mary Sue I especially feel bad for Senketsu, the little guy did his best for her but was treated like a punch bag every time MC felt like trowing a tantrum.

Mako is LOLSORANDOMXD!!! There is absolutely no value to her character.

Have you watched past the first three episodes? Genuine question.

I watched the entire show and I agreed about Mako. The little development she got in one episode was discarded in the next one when she went back to "lol so random xD"

Genki girls are my favorite type of characters but Mako was just obnoxious.

It's one of the few things I really like about Kiznavier is that the token lol so randumb girl is a fake.

I dropped it during the school invasion fights there's one episode where she stops being an annoying cunt but that does not redeem her character.

>Holy shit, I couldn't last more than 5 minutes
ADHD?

Stop saying this, KLK is probably the perfect anime for ADHD children.