Haikyuu!! chapter 205

Dumping the best chapter yet.

Fukunaga is a treasure

And that's it. I really liked this chapter.

Come on Sup Forums, don't let me down.

Finally nationals I guess.

It was to be expected. Kinda upset for the sneks though, they could have had more development, but I guess in the end they're just straight assholes and nothing else.

They were just a throwaway team to hype up nekoma, though I was expecting more from them. Glad karasuno vs nekoma is finally coming up soon.

Everyone was definitely expecting more of them. What do you think will be the next match? Karasuno VS Fukurodani?

Finally Namek over, i hope next chapter focus to Karasuno

>Namek
It only lasted for 3 months or so, user. Weren't you there for Shiratorizawa VS Karasuno?

I think if karasuno beats fukurodani then they'll have to lose to nekoma. Defeating seijou, shiratorizawa, and fukurodani seems pretty amazing for a protagonists first year.

At least i care about Karasuno, Nekoma playstyle is boring as fuck

Never cared for shiratorizawa and nohebi never got a chance. Too me all chapters involving them were namek.

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.

I wonder if Furudate would push it through Hinata's second year, but I honestly doubt it. A lot of great and loved characters would be gone, including Oikawa, Kuroo and Bokuto, as well as the 3rd year trio from Karasuno. Could you even imagine Karasuno without Daichi and Suga?

Suga, Daichi, and Asahi were the glue holding karasuno together. I wonder if Ennoshita can even fill that void. He kinda faded back into the background again.

Depending on how nationals play out I guess we'll find out how far this manga will go. Too many popular 3rd year characters will be graduating and karasuno is already facing the best of the best and are no longer the underdogs.

Post cats.

Best team prevails.

Cutest team.
>4 IPs
We're breaking records this week.

Last week was 6. Haikyuu threads will be dead until s3. Even then maybe not.

Maybe next week it will be just you and me, user. ;_;

I'll try to be here if there is a thread. On the bright side lots of interesting matches should incoming.

I dont give a fuck about Nekoma

I can't wait, this match really got me hyped.
Wasted trips

Is your favorite team going to nationals?

I'm glad Nekoma won, though it's not like I was expecting them to lose. I'd like them to have a rematch with Fukurodani at natonals and win that time. Then the battle of the trash heap can happen.

I agree, but I'd like to see a real Fukurodani VS Karasuno too. I don't know which one I want to see the most.

:
Of course not... ;_;