Red Alert !

pol is being flooded by anti Trump shills sage and report any anti Trump threads this is a massive raid by shareblue

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGiJeRdpls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

fuck off leaf, trump is no longer our guy
he isnt doing anything he promised about the illegals, no wall, just a fence. no daca death, permanent stay. trump is done

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

grow up

Trump betrayed us today. He needs to be impeached immediately for defrauding the American people. We need to focus our sources on destroying this weak, cowardly man.

WAAHHH PEOPLE HAVE FREE THOUGH as bad as jews crying shutitdown.jpg

I'm not even a shill and i fucking lost all hope in that retard, he didnt do anything he promised that MILLIONS VOTED FOR INCLUDING ME. This is fucking bullshit i want war.

it's just trolls trolling trolls you fucking newfag.

Trump was always part of the establishment.

Eat shit plunger nigger.

t. spic

The heavy shilling tells you more winning is on the way, and they're trying to get you to jump off the train before it gets here. Shilling like this is GOOD NEWS; it means he's over the target. Just hang tight and enjoy.

Holy shit..Swamp gas?

ur a nigger

yeah it's crazy right now lol. it's been a few weeks since the last one

reeee

Just another day in China

This. Bless you Poland for seeing truth.

best to wait and see what happens, currently looks like a shit situation, but one things for certain and thats that he was the best choice there was either way

It's so tiresome

Everytime they shill Sup Forums to the point of not wanting to be here. I shitpost IRL. Now im surrounded by people who equally hate the jews. Comfy AF.

Also I think alot of it is leftypol becoming a vessel of hate and this is the only place they can talk freely so they hangbout here and spread hate and violent thoughts. Ita a beautiful thing really.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

stop bastardizing momiji
love
/jp/

Divide and conquer you are. Nobody really cares about what Trump is doing. Hes cool in my books because he turned politics on its head. Thats enough for me to respect him.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

>free though
>all caps
You're a fucking meme. If you're going to use that flag with any credibility post a timestamped skin pic or get out nigger.

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!

!!

You forgot the prefix "I'm not gonna lie"
Liar

are you a real person? kill yourself

Hmm.

>t. Cultist

They have leftypol to speak freely, it is such a depressing area it is not surprising they arrive here, anyone whom remained at leftypol probably hung them self.

THIS
hadn't even spotted that when I wrote
this OP was right

>Hurr durr anything who criticizes drumpf is a shill
There's no excuse for that orange chimpanzee, flip-flopping since the day he cannot fund his """"wall""""

Ass

wow what a coherent response! just say your """"guy"""" dumped you. haha oh wow. both conservatives and liberals hate him now. one-term president!

Trump should be impeached for putting this fat cow on television

Hodge was right!!!!.
We will destroy all of republicans by force!

Fox News polls...
Proven so accurate and honest on this topic

I detect sarcasm and yet what is incoherent about a single word.
Before you use words try to learn what they mean.
Ass
Hole

>anyone who refuses to follow Trump off the cliff is a shill
How many cocks can you suck in a day, OP?

>implying I should hide threads
>implying this isn't billionth time this has happened
>implying that I don't enjoy the endless shill tide like an old man sitting in front of the ocean
>implying my newfag ass will ever leave
>implying I haven't been a newfag for a decade of my life
>implying this is not inner peace, true calm and life through logos as I enjoy the changing of the seasons, discussions, and political climate over the years.
>implying niggers at the pool, V4vedetta fags, gamerate, ebola chan, glorious kek, and trump are justa few chapters in this tale of enlightenment
>implying I have not made this post before on the crest of the shill wave, and will not do so again
>implying I do not welcome the shills as my future brothers and sisters, reaching out to them with the pain and truth of this world
>implying that this is not my eternity, a mostly silent lurker focused on attaining himself and truth for the world,on this board and off
>implying the ride ever ends

Come friend, let us surf the waves together, and put the water below us onto boards at our side.

Yo remind me how the rate rape in sweden doubled in the last two years while crime is going down around the world

The left fucks it up as usual
What a shock
>opens flick knife. Starts dancing
idiots to the left of me
Nigger 'nazis' to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with Jews
And I get the feeling that they want me to lose
I'm scared incase I fall off my game
All these shills want someone to blame
Shareblue to the left of me
Faggot NAZIs to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with Jews.

Isn't it fun to see Trump crawling on his knees, begging Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer for a deal?

This isn't reddit, you unbelievable homosexual.
God, I fucking hate you.
I'm still standing by trump to see this play out a while longer but people can have grievances.

First bit of truth on here all damned day.

On his knees
He's the President my bitter salty 'friend'
Massive lose for him, big victory for you.
That's why you still haven't stopped crying.

That's a meme you fucking moron

>He's the President

not for long!

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

T. Snowflake

Hahahahahaha!
I'm going to play with my VR
Worst day on /pol ever
Fucking suicidal leftypol yawn bringers raid
Cheeky NAZIs that don't realise we all know they are traps and mongrels larping as straight white people
Get into a thread together, you'll all have the time of your lives lying to each other
Depressing
pricks

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with leftypol irc/discord.

That's what a little birdy told me.

Fuck blumph impeach sage ya facking leddit t_d faggot.

Haven't I heard that before?
Oh yes, every single fucking day since the election you boring bastards
Dry your tears, you lost and there's nothing you can do.

Trump always wins
Have you noticed that?

bump this up

Trump
Always
Wins
Bye /pol

fuck off newfag
>uses stupid wolf girl in op
>one post by this id
>calls someone else shill
die quickly and painfully
calls some

Same guy
>claims to have been here 10 years
Thinks we are stupid 17 year olds like him
Gone for a wank now

fuck off weaboo furfag
>>>/ptg/

Someone post something or I'm really going.
Let's have a musical interlude
Steelers Wheel: Stuck In The Middke With Jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGiJeRdpls

>middle

Faggots acting all big because you've got lives.
I'm really really going now.
I can be nice as well as nasty you know?

>awoo
opinion discarded

cool
artist?

Awoootever, but the raid is real. Can't you taste the stale atmosphere of boredom and defeat?
It's leftypol
Oh hurray...

Yep, this shit happens every time they think he's going to backpedal on a campaign promise. He's never let us down, and he's not going to start now.

Trump is the hero that beat the treasonous political parties and the globalist elite.